Young Island

Old January 7th 07, 06:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Default Young Island

I am! An so ar yu! We can du dis.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
yez anna i betz you iz veri strong so we kan getit, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
It will bee effun tastyer knoweing dat we caut it.

I bett a bigbigg toona can put up a fite. We mite haf owr wurk cut

out
fur us!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
gud idermint, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
nk.net...
I bet won of thuh chefs could purrpare it wunderfully.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
dat iz a gud idermint, wonner ifin der willz be a chef ta

cookit
or
ifin
maybe jocko willz kukit, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
I kant wate! Weel get a hundrid pound toona an share him wif
effurywon!

Lucy

Old January 7th 07, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
On Sat, 06 Jan 2007 22:50:17 GMT, Sundance's nimble, little paws
typed:

Yes, letz go, it lukz funfun, an I luvz lyin in da sun, too! I will
hab da kabana kittee bring ussez a ekstrabig Purrnah Catloda wif two
strawz.

Sundance

[Many kitties are on the beach, drinking tropical nip-drinks under
umbrellas, on beach-chairs or just walking along the water's edge...]

Hihi Sundance! [waves a paw]

Dese Purrnah Koladaz is gud, izn't dey?

[a melodic tinkling is heard, and draws closer. A small group of
longhair kitties, their long furs braided into dreadlocks appear]

Look gize! An all-kitty steel-drum band!

Pit2nya startz lukomk arownd furr twu ur twee rokz
Purrkushin! Mine flavurit!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old January 7th 07, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Oh, can yu smell all those wunnerful island scents Piglette? We're nearly
there, I can smell lotsa fishies....wud you lyk me tu catch yu a fishy??

Moe chatters away in excitement as he helps Piglette into one of the
tenders, sniffing the air eagerly and looking around.

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
[Most kitties are on deck, relaxing after dinner, when the Captain's
voice comes over the sound system]

"Greetinks, kittiez, the MV Purrbearer is now rounding St. Vincent
Island, and we will be mooring at Young Island in a few minutes. Owr
staff iz reddy to take yourownselves and your luggage to shore in
tenders; the ship will remain in the harbour fur your stay. Thank you
for comink aboard, and I hope that you have enjoyed your voyage."

[With that, a small green island, framed by the setting sun, can be
seen in the turquoise waters. Palm trees and rows and rows of colorful
flowers can be seen, and the scent of Jasmine and Bougainvillea waft
onto the ship. Kitties can be seen running and playing on the beach,
and a jet-ski zips by and an Orange Mackerel Tabbie waves at the
kitties on the ship!]

Much pleasant meowing is heard, as the kitties get ready to
disembark...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/3/2007 11:14:15 PM

Old January 7th 07, 09:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Oh, Tahzha and Cougar, the Island approaches!! Let's get the liddle wuns
ready....where are your three Cougar??

The three ladycats bustle around, extricating small but excited kittens from
underneath cushions, on top of curtains, in the sink, and all the hundred
and one places that kittens find to get into trouble. Paws are washed, faces
licked into order and tails brushed, then everyone is tumbled into the pram,
except for Minnie who kept jumping out, so Jasmine sternly grabs her by the
scruff of her neck and carries her, still protesting, into the tender behind
her mother and the pramful of bitties.

Old January 7th 07, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Tiger perkz up, I likez musik, Tiger
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Sat, 06 Jan 2007 22:50:17 GMT, Sundance's nimble, little paws
typed:

Yes, letz go, it lukz funfun, an I luvz lyin in da sun, too! I will hab

da
kabana kittee bring ussez a ekstrabig Purrnah Catloda wif two strawz.

Sundance

[Many kitties are on the beach, drinking tropical nip-drinks under
umbrellas, on beach-chairs or just walking along the water's edge...]

Hihi Sundance! [waves a paw]

Dese Purrnah Koladaz is gud, izn't dey?

[a melodic tinkling is heard, and draws closer. A small group of
longhair kitties, their long furs braided into dreadlocks appear]

Look gize! An all-kitty steel-drum band!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/7/2007 12:02:55 PM

Old January 7th 07, 10:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Now we needsa boat anna a crew anna we kan go an katch dat big tunafishey
anna we kan eatit tonit, Chester

"Stormmee" wrote in message
yez anna i betz you iz veri strong so we kan getit, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
It will bee effun tastyer knoweing dat we caut it.

I bett a bigbigg toona can put up a fite. We mite haf owr wurk cut

out
fur us!

Lucy

gud idermint, Chester

Old January 7th 07, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I smellz da fishes... steps very slowly and carefully with her new furnd'z
hep... I think fishin fura a fishy mite be 'citin, duz you wantsa go wif
chester anna lucy anna da ofurs ta doit? Piglett, chattering alzo

Old January 8th 07, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

[With that, a small green island, framed by the setting sun, can be
seen in the turquoise waters. Palm trees and rows and rows of colorful
flowers can be seen, and the scent of Jasmine and Bougainvillea waft
onto the ship. Kitties can be seen running and playing on the beach,
and a jet-ski zips by and an Orange Mackerel Tabbie waves at the
kitties on the ship!]

Much pleasant meowing is heard, as the kitties get ready to
disembark...

[Sammy, Lilith, and Ranger meet Mme. Anais on the main deck.] Meow, Anais!
[Exchange of headbutts all around.] Sorry we're late. We had to get Ranger
through dinner, and then pry him off the climbing wall. May we go ashore
with yourownselves?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 5 1/2
Chief Tabby In Residence

Old January 8th 07, 04:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Mon, 08 Jan 2007 00:32:34 GMT, ChildFree23's nimble, little paws
typed:

[Sammy, Lilith, and Ranger meet Mme. Anais on the main deck.] Meow, Anais!
[Exchange of headbutts all around.] Sorry we're late. We had to get Ranger
through dinner, and then pry him off the climbing wall. May we go ashore
with yourownselves?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 5 1/2
Chief Tabby In Residence

Of cawze!What are you cats going to do first? I finks I'll lay in da
sun on da beech an order one ov doze drinkz in da coconut shell.
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/7/2007 11:08:24 PM