Young Island

Old January 8th 07, 04:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Young Island

Tiger lukz arownd, realizing he hazn't seen stormmee or Rosco fur a while...
haz yourselvez seen rosco anna Stormmee, I duzint know whut dey haz getted
up to, Tiger
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Mon, 08 Jan 2007 00:32:34 GMT, ChildFree23's nimble, little paws
typed:

[Sammy, Lilith, and Ranger meet Mme. Anais on the main deck.] Meow,

Anais!
[Exchange of headbutts all around.] Sorry we're late. We had to get

Ranger
through dinner, and then pry him off the climbing wall. May we go

ashore
with yourownselves?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 5 1/2
Chief Tabby In Residence

Of cawze!What are you cats going to do first? I finks I'll lay in da
sun on da beech an order one ov doze drinkz in da coconut shell.
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/7/2007 11:08:24 PM

Old January 8th 07, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Jocko the Diving Cat

On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 16:43:45 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

Now we needsa boat anna a crew anna we kan go an katch dat big tunafishey
anna we kan eatit tonit, Chester

Hey, that's no problemo! There's some totally cool cats here, and some of
'em have fishing boats. How many kitties want to go? And how soon? I'll
bet I can line up a big boat for us in just a few minutes.

We'll probably need a few big strong kitties. Those toonas get REALLY
big! Hey, Big Mama, why don't you come along? Your muscles would make
landing a toona a whole lot easier.

Jocko

Old January 8th 07, 11:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Hi der, Tiger sayed you mite be here, kule, der iz mineself, anna loferli
lucy, den da 'spekture anna hiz wifekitty, anna somecatelse sayed dey
wantedta go but i iz notted sure whu it wuz, Chester pnders a bit, purrhapz
you kuld maka nowncement when you getsa boat an we iz goin owt, anna I sure
hopez you knowz howta fish kuz while mineself anna lucy wantsa go we duzint
know anithin bowt fishies 'cept howta eatem, anna dat a big one iz gud,
Chester, glad to meet diz kitty
news

Old January 9th 07, 03:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Now we needsa boat anna a crew anna we kan go an katch dat big

tunafishey
anna we kan eatit tonit, Chester

Hey, that's no problemo! There's some totally cool cats here, and some

of
'em have fishing boats. How many kitties want to go? And how soon?

I'll
bet I can line up a big boat for us in just a few minutes.

We'll probably need a few big strong kitties. Those toonas get REALLY
big! Hey, Big Mama, why don't you come along? Your muscles would make
landing a toona a whole lot easier.

Jocko

Chester, dis is so eksiting! Weer gonna haf lotsa help. Fangu Mr. Jocko.

Lucy

Old January 9th 07, 03:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

But weer FAST!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
dey sure is wiggly, Chester watchin in amazmint
meeee wrote in message
Oh, Tahzha and Cougar, the Island approaches!! Let's get the liddle

wuns
ready....where are your three Cougar??

The three ladycats bustle around, extricating small but excited

kittens
from
underneath cushions, on top of curtains, in the sink, and all the

hundred
and one places that kittens find to get into trouble. Paws are

washed,
faces
licked into order and tails brushed, then everyone is tumbled into

the
pram,
except for Minnie who kept jumping out, so Jasmine sternly grabs her

by
the
scruff of her neck and carries her, still protesting, into the

tender
behind
her mother and the pramful of bitties.

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
[Most kitties are on deck, relaxing after dinner, when the

Captain's
voice comes over the sound system]

"Greetinks, kittiez, the MV Purrbearer is now rounding St. Vincent
Island, and we will be mooring at Young Island in a few minutes.

Owr
staff iz reddy to take yourownselves and your luggage to shore in
tenders; the ship will remain in the harbour fur your stay. Thank

you
for comink aboard, and I hope that you have enjoyed your voyage."

[With that, a small green island, framed by the setting sun, can

be
seen in the turquoise waters. Palm trees and rows and rows of

colorful
flowers can be seen, and the scent of Jasmine and Bougainvillea

waft
onto the ship. Kitties can be seen running and playing on the

beach,
and a jet-ski zips by and an Orange Mackerel Tabbie waves at the
kitties on the ship!]

Much pleasant meowing is heard, as the kitties get ready to
disembark...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/3/2007 11:14:15 PM

Old January 9th 07, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

yez anna i bet stormmee kuld get dem kuz hersef iz ofur a year owlde butted
still kitten sized, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
nk.net...
But weer FAST!

Lucy

Old January 9th 07, 10:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Yes they sure is...and they just gets wigglier effuryday.
Jasmine, watching them with disapproval.

Old January 9th 07, 10:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Yes lets, it sownds lyke so much fun!! An we cud eet it strait away, I
wunder what fresh fishy tastes like?
Moe, guiding Piglette carefully around a coiled up rope.

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I smellz da fishes... steps very slowly and carefully with her new furnd'z
hep... I think fishin fura a fishy mite be 'citin, duz you wantsa go wif
chester anna lucy anna da ofurs ta doit? Piglett, chattering alzo
meeee wrote in message
Oh, can yu smell all those wunnerful island scents Piglette? We're nearly
there, I can smell lotsa fishies....wud you lyk me tu catch yu a fishy??

Moe chatters away in excitement as he helps Piglette into one of the
tenders, sniffing the air eagerly and looking around.

Old January 9th 07, 10:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

efin Stormmee duzint mofe dat muc anna hersef mofez alot, Chester not
diaprofin but veri amazed somfin mofez more dan stormmee

Old January 9th 07, 10:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Mine ma sayz her furnd soft eatz suchiz anna likez it, butted mine maw sayz
NOT, butted her did eatz sum smoked samonfishiez anna hrsef liked dat, I
thinkz it will purbabli tazte veri gud, Piglette glad they iz goin wif da
ofurz