OT Purrs for Mosey please

Old April 12th 08, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

Default OT Purrs for Mosey please

Many purrs.

--Fil

Can I please have some purrs for Mosey? We're taking him to TED in about
an hour.

Old April 12th 08, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Kyla =^. .^=" wrote in message
. ..
Can I please have some purrs for Mosey? We're taking him to TED in about
an hour. Poor baby just isn't feeling good and we have alot of stress
going on here, and I pray he's okay. His teeth seem to be doing okay, but
he's just not feeling good. I'm worried about my cute little guy and we
don't have much money ATM.
So your purrs and prayers will be really appreciated.
I just love you guys. I'll keep you posted.
Joyce, I'm sorry I haven't answered your e-mail yet.
Hug
Kyla

Purrs on the way for your baby.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old April 12th 08, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

Purrs on the way for Mosey.
Julie, Hobbes, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus

Old April 12th 08, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 14:10:02 -0700, "Kyla =^. .^="
wrote:

Can I please have some purrs for Mosey? We're taking him to TED in about an
hour. Poor baby just isn't feeling good and we have alot of stress going on
here, and I pray he's okay. His teeth seem to be doing okay, but he's just
not feeling good. I'm worried about my cute little guy and we don't have
much money ATM.
So your purrs and prayers will be really appreciated.
I just love you guys. I'll keep you posted.
Joyce, I'm sorry I haven't answered your e-mail yet.
Hug
Kyla

Get well purrs are on the way for Mosey to feel better ASAP.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Old April 12th 08, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Purrs and prayers for Mosey to be ok.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

. ..

Old April 12th 08, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Kyla =^. .^= wrote:

Can I please have some purrs for Mosey? We're taking him to TED in about an
hour. Poor baby just isn't feeling good and we have alot of stress going on
here, and I pray he's okay. His teeth seem to be doing okay, but he's just
not feeling good. I'm worried about my cute little guy and we don't have
much money ATM.
So your purrs and prayers will be really appreciated.
I just love you guys. I'll keep you posted.
Joyce, I'm sorry I haven't answered your e-mail yet.

Purrs for Mosey, I hope it turned out to be nothing serious! I know how
you feel, my kitty went to the vet's today, too. Please keep us posted.

And no worries on the email! Write when you have a chance.

Joyce
Old April 12th 08, 03:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Apr 11, 5:10 pm, "Kyla =^. .^=" wrote:
Can I please have some purrs for Mosey? We're taking him to TED in about an
hour. Poor baby just isn't feeling good and we have alot of stress going on
here, and I pray he's okay. His teeth seem to be doing okay, but he's just
not feeling good. I'm worried about my cute little guy and we don't have
much money ATM.
So your purrs and prayers will be really appreciated.
I just love you guys. I'll keep you posted.
Joyce, I'm sorry I haven't answered your e-mail yet.
Hug
Kyla

You know that Maggy May and WooToo are purring for their little
friend. Missy isn't as _demonstative_ but she loves other kitties too
and will purr along. Bear and I cannot purr but we will do our best to
join in.

Pet your lovable Mosey for us and hugs to you.

--
Will in New Haven

Maggy May
Cuddleseep is speshul
Effery ower counz az too.
An cuddleseep is gud four yoo.
Old April 12th 08, 03:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs are on the way.

--
Joy

My mind is like a parachute...it functions only when open.

. ..

Old April 12th 08, 07:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

"Kyla =^. .^=" wrote:

Can I please have some purrs for Mosey? We're taking him to TED in about
an hour. Poor baby just isn't feeling good and we have alot of stress
going on here, and I pray he's okay. His teeth seem to be doing okay, but
he's just not feeling good. I'm worried about my cute little guy and we
don't have much money ATM.

Also, I meant to say that asking for purrs for a CAT is *never* off-
topic!!

How is he doing?

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^
Old April 13th 08, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=

"Jo Firey"
"Daniel Mahoney"
On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 14:10:02 -0700, Kyla =^. .^= wrote:

Can I please have some purrs for Mosey? We're taking him to TED in
about an
hour. Poor baby just isn't feeling good and we have alot of stress
going on
here, and I pray he's okay. His teeth seem to be doing okay, but he's
just
not feeling good. I'm worried about my cute little guy and we don't
have
much money ATM.
So your purrs and prayers will be really appreciated.
I just love you guys. I'll keep you posted.
Joyce, I'm sorry I haven't answered your e-mail yet.
Hug
Kyla

Absolutely! I'll have all the furkids fire up the purr-motors for Mosey.
Keeping our fingers crossed too.

Dan

Poor guy. Hope they can figure out how to make him feel better.
Preferably without breaking the bank.

Jo

The vet gave him a booster shot, for the bad worm, checked his teeth,,
they're fine, and he's doing fine.. The whole thing cost us about $32, which
was a hardship, but hey, we wanted to make sure he was okay. We got the
Cats some more of their toofpaste, which I give them for a 'treat' at
night...LOL
Hugs
Kyla

Mosey Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 2 March 30th 08 10:18 PM
Purrs Needed for Mosey (again) Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 48 March 20th 08 11:16 AM
Mosey Says: Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 8 March 19th 08 06:55 PM
Purrs Needed for Mosey Again Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 7 March 3rd 08 11:34 AM
PURRS needed for Mosey Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 21 February 14th 08 04:56 AM