how do I post a candle page for a cat?

Old April 12th 08, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
yepp

Default how do I post a candle page for a cat?

Athos

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...l/IMG_0073.jpg

RIP Athos, my sweet li'l one
I held her and told her how much I love her and how peace was coming
for her soon as she left us.

The toxins and everything else had already done their damage by the
time we knew it was a liver shunt. It is not fair that she only had a
short 10 months with us, but she will be forever in my heart. She was
never going to be at peace on this earth again and I hope she has
found it now.

I wish you peace my li'l one.
Old April 12th 08, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
yepp

On Apr 11, 7:18 pm, "Matthew" wrote:
"yepp" wrote in message

Athos

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...l/IMG_0073.jpg

RIP Athos, my sweet li'l one
I held her and told her how much I love her and how peace was coming
for her soon as she left us.

The toxins and everything else had already done their damage by the
time we knew it was a liver shunt. It is not fair that she only had a
short 10 months with us, but she will be forever in my heart. She was
never going to be at peace on this earth again and I hope she has
found it now.

I wish you peace my li'l one.

I am sorry

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/enter.cfm?l=eng
IF TEARS COULD BUILD A STAIRWAY

If tears could build a stairway.
and memories a lane.
I would walk right up to Heaven
and bring you back again.

No farewell words were spoken
No time to say "Goodbye."
You were gone before I knew it.
and only Gods knows why.

My heart still aches with sadness.
and secret tears still flow.
What it meant to love you-
No one can ever know.

But now I know you want me
to mourn for you no mo
To remember all the happy times.
life still has much in store

Since you'll never be forgotten.
I pledge to you today-
A hollowed place within my heart.
is where you will always stay.

Author unknown

Thank you so much Matthew. I was asking how you make a page on
gratefulness.org for a group. Like in this case, for Athos
Old April 12th 08, 12:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
yepp

On Apr 11, 7:04 pm, yepp wrote:
Athos

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...l/IMG_0073.jpg

RIP Athos, my sweet li'l one
I held her and told her how much I love her and how peace was coming
for her soon as she left us.

The toxins and everything else had already done their damage by the
time we knew it was a liver shunt. It is not fair that she only had a
short 10 months with us, but she will be forever in my heart. She was
never going to be at peace on this earth again and I hope she has
found it now.

I wish you peace my li'l one.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Athos

Took awhile to figure out. Anyways, it would be nice of you all to at
least acknowledge Athos' life with your initial and country. Thank
you.
Old April 12th 08, 12:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
yepp

On Apr 11, 7:48 pm, "Matthew" wrote:
the link is therehttp://www.gratefulness.org/candles/enter.cfm?l=eng

just follow the steps

[...]

Yes, thank you so much Matthew. Your poem was lovely too.

Old April 12th 08, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Apr 11, 7:04 pm, yepp wrote:
Athos

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...l/IMG_0073.jpg

RIP Athos, my sweet li'l one
I held her and told her how much I love her and how peace was coming
for her soon as she left us.

The toxins and everything else had already done their damage by the
time we knew it was a liver shunt. It is not fair that she only had a
short 10 months with us, but she will be forever in my heart. She was
never going to be at peace on this earth again and I hope she has
found it now.

I wish you peace my li'l one.

When a bittie goes to the Bridge all the mother-cats and the cat-
loving dogs gather around and smother her with affection. So she will
wait for you in a very loving atmosphere.

--
Will in New Haven
"Did an angel whisper in your ear
Old April 12th 08, 02:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"yepp" wrote in message
Athos

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...l/IMG_0073.jpg

RIP Athos, my sweet li'l one
I held her and told her how much I love her and how peace was coming
for her soon as she left us.

The toxins and everything else had already done their damage by the
time we knew it was a liver shunt. It is not fair that she only had a
short 10 months with us, but she will be forever in my heart. She was
never going to be at peace on this earth again and I hope she has
found it now.

I wish you peace my li'l one.

Beautiful kitty. Purrs for her and her family.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old April 12th 08, 02:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
yepp

On Apr 11, 9:02 pm, "Kreisleriana" wrote:
"yepp" wrote in message

Athos

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...l/IMG_0073.jpg

RIP Athos, my sweet li'l one
I held her and told her how much I love her and how peace was coming
for her soon as she left us.

The toxins and everything else had already done their damage by the
time we knew it was a liver shunt. It is not fair that she only had a
short 10 months with us, but she will be forever in my heart. She was
never going to be at peace on this earth again and I hope she has
found it now.

I wish you peace my li'l one.

Beautiful kitty. Purrs for her and her family.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Pictures:http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

I want to thank you all for the lit candles. You don't know how much
it means to know others know your loss and share your grief. Thank
you. Best group of people anyone could ever be associated with. You
are the best!
Old April 12th 08, 02:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"yepp" wrote in message
Athos

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...l/IMG_0073.jpg

RIP Athos, my sweet li'l one
I held her and told her how much I love her and how peace was coming
for her soon as she left us.

I'm so sorry, she was a beautiful little one.

Pam S.

Old April 12th 08, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

Purrs and gentle headbutts for you. I have lit a candle to help guide
Athos on her journey to the Bridge.
Julie, Hobbes, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus

[OT] Web page help Yowie Cat anecdotes 3 August 30th 07 12:30 PM
cat tribute page Brian Moffet Cat anecdotes 5 November 23rd 05 02:56 AM
cat tribute page Brian Moffet Cat community 4 November 23rd 05 02:56 AM
Cat page Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 3 January 2nd 04 02:22 PM