how do I post a candle page for a cat?

Old April 12th 08, 06:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=

Default I found the site how do I post a candle page for a cat?

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles is the link sweetie
I am so sad that you lost your precious Athos
My heart goes out to you
{{{{{{{{{yepp}}}}}}}
Love
Kyla

"yepp"
Athos

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...l/IMG_0073.jpg

RIP Athos, my sweet li'l one
I held her and told her how much I love her and how peace was coming
for her soon as she left us.

The toxins and everything else had already done their damage by the
time we knew it was a liver shunt. It is not fair that she only had a
short 10 months with us, but she will be forever in my heart. She was
never going to be at peace on this earth again and I hope she has
found it now.

I wish you peace my li'l one.

Old April 12th 08, 06:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

Default how do I post a candle page for a cat?

"yepp" wrote in message
Athos

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...l/IMG_0073.jpg

So beautiful. And such a good picture of usually impossible black cat.

Many purrs to all who will miss her.

Jo

Old April 12th 08, 09:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

yepp wrote:
On Apr 11, 7:04 pm, yepp wrote:
Athos

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...l/IMG_0073.jpg

RIP Athos, my sweet li'l one
I held her and told her how much I love her and how peace was coming
for her soon as she left us.

The toxins and everything else had already done their damage by the
time we knew it was a liver shunt. It is not fair that she only had a
short 10 months with us, but she will be forever in my heart. She was
never going to be at peace on this earth again and I hope she has
found it now.

I wish you peace my li'l one.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Athos

Took awhile to figure out. Anyways, it would be nice of you all to at
least acknowledge Athos' life with your initial and country. Thank
you.

I'm so sorry. A candle is lit.
--
Adrian

Old April 12th 08, 02:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Apr 12, 12:04*am, yepp wrote:
Athos

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...l/IMG_0073.jpg

RIP Athos, my sweet li'l one=
I wish you peace my li'l one.

Many purrs and prayers for a safe journey.

Helen M
Old April 16th 08, 12:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

yepp wrote:
Athos

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...l/IMG_0073.jpg

RIP Athos, my sweet li'l one
I held her and told her how much I love her and how peace was coming
for her soon as she left us.

The toxins and everything else had already done their damage by the
time we knew it was a liver shunt. It is not fair that she only had a
short 10 months with us, but she will be forever in my heart. She was
never going to be at peace on this earth again and I hope she has
found it now.

I wish you peace my li'l one.

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you, along with
gentle hugs and purrs.

Ginger-lyn

Old April 16th 08, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

yepp wrote:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Athos

Took awhile to figure out. Anyways, it would be nice of you all to at
least acknowledge Athos' life with your initial and country. Thank
you.

A candle is lit.
Lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek

[OT] Web page help Yowie Cat anecdotes 3 August 30th 07 12:30 PM
cat tribute page Brian Moffet Cat anecdotes 5 November 23rd 05 02:56 AM
cat tribute page Brian Moffet Cat community 4 November 23rd 05 02:56 AM
Cat page Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 3 January 2nd 04 02:22 PM