Kitty alert

Old April 15th 08, 05:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default Kitty alert

will need several home, she was quite a strumpet to get 8 out of it, Lee
Kyla =^. .^= wrote in message
. ..
Awwwwww, tiny kittens are SO cute.
Purrs, and Bright Blessings for the Mommy kitty and for the
tiny ones to find good homes when they're old enough
Hug
Kyla
"Stormmee" ...
finally!!!! Lee
Granby
Hihi diz is O T Mahoney and I am making this newscast from in front of
the
French doors at the house where grambys son lives.

If you will look over my left shoulder, you will see three new baby

kitties.
There is a really small one, a super big one and one that is middle

size.
The hoomans thing she still has more in her tummy. She got really

tired
and
is having a nap. The three bay kitties are having their first meal.

We
will interrupt the news on this group to keep you updated. Purrs for

the
new arrivals and the mom please. Thank you very much. Fade to

black.......

Old April 16th 08, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Granby wrote:
Hihi diz is O T Mahoney and I am making this newscast from in front of the
French doors at the house where grambys son lives.

If you will look over my left shoulder, you will see three new baby kitties.
There is a really small one, a super big one and one that is middle size.
The hoomans thing she still has more in her tummy. She got really tired and
is having a nap. The three bay kitties are having their first meal. We
will interrupt the news on this group to keep you updated. Purrs for the
new arrivals and the mom please. Thank you very much. Fade to black.......

Lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek
Old April 16th 08, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

In case you missed it, there were 8 betties. One went to the bridge but all
the others are fine.

KF Alert! Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 0 May 8th 07 05:12 PM
We all just got put on alert No More Retail Cat anecdotes 7 November 20th 05 03:26 AM
Crosspost Alert - You Stupid Humans! Poor Southern Kitty Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 5 December 2nd 03 04:20 AM