1st Photo Album of young Claudius (Mega KFW)

Old July 15th 05, 06:47 PM
Krista

Exocat wrote:
http://community.webshots.com/album/96231890DCfOgQ

I've just been enabled for 1 MB Broadband (Yippee!) and my first job has
been to upload
the breeder's and my photos of Claudius to Webshots for your viewing
pleasure :-).
Hot stuff this DSL, I just downloaded a file at a genuine 237KB/Sec
(5.8MB in 25 secs or so).
I seem to be on a nominal 2.2MB, which is great!

Not all the pics are HQ but I expect a kitten fever epidemic to sweep
rpca anyway.

Enjoy!

Purrs

Gordon & the TT (nearly FF)

He is a precious little fellow! Congratulations on the new addition!
No doubt I would catch KF from these pics, but I currently have
Hoolikitten Hubert on my hands. You need some time to forget all the
spills and crashes before you're susceptible to KF again. :-)

------
Krista

Old July 15th 05, 11:28 PM
Exocat

"Karen" wrote
Oh my gosh. How long do you have to wait?

Two weeks from next Monday, after he's had a few days
to get over his 12-week vaccinations. It isn't easy.........

Purrs

Gordon & the TT/FF

Old July 15th 05, 11:31 PM
Exocat

"Adrian" wrote
Great pictures, Gordon. Broadband is great for pictures isn't it,
what's
your upload speed? Mine is 288 Kbps which seams slow compared to
download speeds.

Thanks. I blame the subject, it'd be hard to get things badly wrong.
Yes, my uploading's rated at only 288 too which isn't lighting-fast
except compared to the Bad Old Days of dialup - I reckon it works
around 10 times faster which will do for now. I hear SDSL isn't
too far away.....

Purrs

Gordon & the TT/FF

Old July 15th 05, 11:37 PM
Exocat

"CatNipped" wrote
EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! Ohmygawd - terminal cuteness!
LOL - your scratching post looks almost as well-used as mine:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy10/ (look at the carpeted
main
stand ;).

That's his breeder's post, Snowball's left mine in better nick,
at least at young kitten height. But I think any post dealt with
by the majestic Sammy (bless her, she looks great) has
rather a hard time of it!

Claudius arrives in 2 weeks: I can hardly wait, but still need
to build him a box-tower out of marine-ply crates once our
weather cools down a bit: indoors it's been over 80 (27C)
for a week.

Purrs

Gordon & the TT/FF

Old July 15th 05, 11:43 PM
Exocat

"Christine Burel" wrote
Wow, what gorgeous kitties! What is a Tiffanie kitty? What breed is
this?
kitten cuteness...sigh
Christine

Burmese crossed with Chinchillas, then re-bred with Burmese
to get the final mix, make Burmillas if they come out short-haired
or Tiffanies if semi-long. Unless they're certain colours/shading
when they're called "asians" of various types. It's complicated,
and too much for simple little old me.

So basically it's a Burmese with softer, thicker (and often longer)
fur and a touch of laid-back Chinchilla temperament (I hope).
Snowball's ragdoll breed is is half-Chinchilla and half Birman:
perhaps that'll help them get on, though I think the hard playing
to come will do the bonding.

Purrs

Gordon & the TT/FF

Old July 15th 05, 11:46 PM
Exocat

"Krista" wrote
He is a precious little fellow! Congratulations on the new addition!
No doubt I would catch KF from these pics, but I currently have
Hoolikitten Hubert on my hands. You need some time to forget all the
spills and crashes before you're susceptible to KF again. :-)

He arrives in 2 weeks. Breath is bated already. Snowball is still, aged
two-and-four-months, teaching me about the crashes & zoomies etc.
but his needs must perforce prevail over mine, & he needs a playmate.
Or so he tells me.

Purrs

Gordon & the TT/FF

Old July 15th 05, 11:48 PM
Exocat

"Ann" wrote in message
Where is the kitten fever warning? So Cute.
Ann

(Mega KFW) in the message header itself?
Not powerful enough? If not, apologies.....

Purrs

Gordon & the TT/FF

Old July 15th 05, 11:58 PM
Melissa Houle

Exocat wrote in message

"Victor Martinez" wrote
http://community.webshots.com/album/96231890DCfOgQ

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The milk
bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--
Victor M. Martinez

Hi Victor: isn't it just! Don't say I didn't warn you :-)

Purrs

Gordon & the TT (soon FF)

It sure is! Mama looks a little tired feeding that mob. =o) You weren't
kidding about the KF warning either. Claudius and his mother and siblings
are ALL beautiful cats!

Melissa

Old July 16th 05, 01:06 AM
Ann

Where is the kitten fever warning? So Cute.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

"Exocat" wrote in message
http://community.webshots.com/album/96231890DCfOgQ

I've just been enabled for 1 MB Broadband (Yippee!) and my first job has
been to upload
the breeder's and my photos of Claudius to Webshots for your viewing
pleasure :-).
Hot stuff this DSL, I just downloaded a file at a genuine 237KB/Sec (5.8MB
in 25 secs or so).
I seem to be on a nominal 2.2MB, which is great!

Not all the pics are HQ but I expect a kitten fever epidemic to sweep rpca
anyway.

Enjoy!

Purrs

Gordon & the TT (nearly FF)

--
/\_/\
( ' oo ' )

{..}_{..}

Old July 16th 05, 03:58 AM
badwilson

CatNipped wrote:
"Exocat" wrote in message
[...]

Hugs,

CatNipped

Hahahaha! It looks like the scratching post is too small for Sammy,
she's falling off all over the place! Time for a bigger post.
When this happened, we got Vino a bigger post:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/badwil...&.dnm=32e8.jpg
&.src=ph
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown