Purrs needed desperately

Old January 17th 07, 02:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
meeee

Default Purrs needed desperately

Hi everyone, sorry to bother you all but I need some purrs desperately.
Mango has been relegated to The Outdoors....enclosure that is, for the past
few months as he and Jasmine have taken a heyuge dislike to each other and
until we move to a bigger house (midway through this year) I have to
separate them, as he was furpulling because she was on the other side of the
door to him smelling bad and saying horrible things. You get the picture.
Anyway sometime last night he has either escaped or been stolen. I went out
this morning, and his door was slightly ajar, and he was gone. I keep it
locked with a small padlock, and keep the key on the roof, trusting that the
dogs will keep bad people out. Either I forgot to lock it when I fed him
last night (which I feel devestated about as it's highly likely counting my
memory into things) or someone has taken him. If it happened during the
day, he would come and find me, but it's obviously happened at night and
he's panicked and fled. I don't know what to do. He won't talk to any people
other than me, and he's totally unused to the Out. Fortunately it's hot
here, and the roads are usually quiet in our neighbourhood, but many people
have dogs. I'm going to do a letterbox drop today, and have contacted Animal
control, who are keeping an eye out for him, but I feel so helpless. Please
purr that some kind person takes him in, or that he finds his way back.
Mostly that he's ok.

Old January 17th 07, 06:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"meeee" wrote:
[...]

OMG, that's not good! Purrs that Mango gets back home!

Old January 17th 07, 06:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 02:28:11 +0000, meeee wrote:

[...]

Sending many safety purrs that Mango will be safely returned home. MLB

Old January 17th 07, 06:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 02:28:11 GMT, "meeee"
wrote:

[...]

This is my worst nightmare.

Purrs on the way that Mango finds his way home ASAP!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

Old January 17th 07, 06:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dewi

Purrs being sent for Mango's safe return!

Dewi.

Old January 17th 07, 09:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

meeee wrote:
Please
purr that some kind person takes him in, or that he finds his way back.
Mostly that he's ok.

Many purrs on the way for Mango. I really hope he turns up soon!

Old January 17th 07, 11:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

meeee wrote:
[...]

Purrs for Mango to return home ASAP.
--