Build yourself a cat cam

Old June 12th 07, 11:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Nik Simpson

Default Build yourself a cat cam

Nik Simpson wrote:
See www.catcam.com where some enterprising cat lover has a modified a
small digital camera for his cat to wear, it automatically takes
pictures which he retrieves from the cat when it gets home.

Oops, got the wrong URL, try

http://www.mr-lee-catcam.de/
--
Nik Simpson
Old June 13th 07, 05:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Nik Simpson wrote:
Nik Simpson wrote:
See www.catcam.com where some enterprising cat lover has a modified a
small digital camera for his cat to wear, it automatically takes
pictures which he retrieves from the cat when it gets home.

Oops, got the wrong URL, try

http://www.mr-lee-catcam.de/

This is quite hilarious, with all the running around and secret cat
meetings under cars.

Old June 13th 07, 06:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 00:08:16 -0400, Takayuki
yodeled:

Nik Simpson wrote:
Nik Simpson wrote:
See www.catcam.com where some enterprising cat lover has a modified a
small digital camera for his cat to wear, it automatically takes
pictures which he retrieves from the cat when it gets home.

Oops, got the wrong URL, try

http://www.mr-lee-catcam.de/

This is quite hilarious, with all the running around and secret cat
meetings under cars.

I liked that too, although it worried me a little bit. It kind of
reminded me of the "Deep Throat" scenes in "All The President's Men."

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old June 13th 07, 08:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Nik Simpson wrote:

Nik Simpson wrote:
See www.catcam.com where some enterprising cat lover has a modified a
small digital camera for his cat to wear, it automatically takes
pictures which he retrieves from the cat when it gets home.

Oops, got the wrong URL, try

http://www.mr-lee-catcam.de/

This was great - What The World Looks Like, to a cat! Very clever.

Joyce
Old June 15th 07, 03:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen AKA Kajikit

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 18:52:53 -0400, Nik Simpson
wrote:

Nik Simpson wrote:
See www.catcam.com where some enterprising cat lover has a modified a
small digital camera for his cat to wear, it automatically takes
pictures which he retrieves from the cat when it gets home.

Oops, got the wrong URL, try

http://www.mr-lee-catcam.de/

What a neat idea! None of the girls will wear a collar (and they don't
go outside anyway...) but for somebody who had an outside cat it would
be fascinating to see what they get up to!
Old June 15th 07, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:

What a neat idea! None of the girls will wear a collar (and they don't
go outside anyway...) but for somebody who had an outside cat it would
be fascinating to see what they get up to!

Yeah, I showed it to a friend and she asked me if I was going to try it
on Smudge, but I would be afraid to - I'd worry that she would get stuck
someplace with that clunky thing on her. Someday, when cameras are the
size of a tag that hangs from a kitty collar, maybe.

Joyce
Old June 27th 07, 08:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Nik Simpson wrote:
Nik Simpson wrote:
See www.catcam.com where some enterprising cat lover has a modified a
small digital camera for his cat to wear, it automatically takes
pictures which he retrieves from the cat when it gets home.

Oops, got the wrong URL, try

http://www.mr-lee-catcam.de/
--
Nik Simpson