The winking

Old February 20th 10, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default The winking

On Feb 20, 4:41*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
"MeOwy"
On Feb 20, 12:17 am, "Mosey =^..^="

"MeOwy"
On Feb 19, 1:37 pm, Community Cats
Congratulations, Mr. Rosco and Mrs. Stormee! May you have many happy
years together.

Everykitty, the reception is prepared in the ballroom. There is a
wonderful assortment of food and drink available, and a woncerful
orchestra is playing for your dancing enjoyment.

For the kittens who are not interested in these adult attractions we
have
equipped a couple of rooms with a large assortment of toys, and we have
house staff on hand to supervise the kitten play areas.

If you get tired we have bedrooms available as well.

The gardens have been cleared of snow, so please feel free to enjoy the
fragrance and the beauty of Miss Cleopatra's gardens. The west lawn is
also clear of snow, and would be an excellent areas for napping,
picnicing, active games, and zoomies.

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask me or any of
the house staff. And if you have never been here before, please don't
worry about the large bears you will see about the grounds - they work
here. So do most of the raccoons and squirrels you will see about, as
well as the small team of bald eagles you will see flying overhead.

Everybody please enjoy!

Stephenson
Deer Stephenson, Fangyu. Da west lawn saounz wike a nise pwayce..wud
we haf tew wook out fur a bwak an wite Portuguese Water D*g dere? MeOwy

Mosey taykes MeOwyz paw n leedz hurself on da zoomiez on da west lawn
habbin
funfun. wheeeeeeeeee..n den letz eet sum gudgud fudz. Umkay?
Den weeeeeeee kan danse iffen yoo wood wike...
Oooooooo da ayer smelz gudgud tew.
I kan git usses sum pwatez uff fudz iffen yoo wud wike.
I nebber seed uh d*g fing befuuuuuuuuuur. Nope.
Mrrrrrrrrrrrrt?
Mosey
--happee az uh klam-

I wuffs da fwesh ayer, an sniffin' da gwass an leevs. *Most ob awl, I
wuff tew be zooming. *Dat is a wot of happeeness. *An a pwayt ob fud
wud be nise tew, fangyu
MeOwy, happee too

OOOoooo *Mrrrrrrt? * Meeeeee tew..
Yup, we kan zoom awl over da pwase. * N weeeeee kan be happee.
In awl da frush ayer n stuff.
Den I will git usses sum fudz frum thu taybul..n I dunt fink dey hab cutted
da kayke yut. *Et iz tew bootiful tew kut, en mine opynyun. *But et shure
wooks yeUmmee.
Wood yew wike sum rost beest?
*Nosepoink*
Mosey
-- vury happee- Hide quoted text -

*Nosepoinking* bak at Mosey--
Dats sew nise ob yew to offur tew gitted sum rost beef. Yoo cud
gitted sum an bwing it bak heer an I wil wach yourself eet itted. Dat
wil be furry nise.
MeOwy, stwiklee kibbl grrl
Old February 20th 10, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

"MeOwy"
On Feb 20, 4:41 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" "MeOwy"
[...]

Gnow wurriz dere..
I hoap yoo dint mynd dat iiiiiiii dansed wiff da brydekitty, den kame bak
tew beeeee wiff yerownself.
I kan git yoooo sum kibblz dat dey hab on da taybul, iffen yoo wud wike..
Mosey
--blushez

Old February 21st 10, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

"Hercule Lenoir" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 17 Feb 2010 23:46:06 -0800, Rebecca wrote:

Concatulations to yoo too -- yoo iz a luvlee kupple!

Rebecca

[A sleek brown cat materializes next to Rebecca]

Ahhh, mine petite-chou!

I luff a tradishional Bast ceremony, don't yoo?

May I haff zees danse?

--
Musically Yours,

Hercule Lenoir

Ub korse, Hercule! Ize sorree it taked me so long to answer. Meowmie gived
sum eskyoos abowt da lektrissiteez bein owt. I fingk she shud juss make dem
stay in, like us kitteez.

Rebecca

Old February 21st 10, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Concatulations to mew bofe!

Lucy

Old February 21st 10, 07:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

fang yoursuf. storrmmee
"The Porter Cats" wrote in message
Concatulations to mew bofe!

Lucy

Old February 21st 10, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Hercule Lenoir[_3_]

On Sat, 20 Feb 2010 17:03:11 -0800, Rebecca wrote:

Ub korse, Hercule! Ize sorree it taked me so long to answer. Meowmie gived
sum eskyoos abowt da lektrissiteez bein owt. I fingk she shud juss make dem
stay in, like us kitteez.

Rebecca

Ahhh,

Fangu, mine deerest! Yoo eez so light on your
feetz!

Let seet on a cushion ober dere, and haff a
cocktail wiff zee community kitties!

--
Musically Yours,

Hercule Lenoir