Pouncer, the ole grey cat is still missing

Old April 27th 08, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default Pouncer, the ole grey cat is still missing

The family looked half the night for the cat and no luck. She is such a big
beautiful grill that I wouldn't be surprised if someone made off when they
saw her outside alone.

Old April 28th 08, 02:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Granby" wrote in message
The family looked half the night for the cat and no luck. She is such a
big beautiful grill that I wouldn't be surprised if someone made off when
they saw her outside alone.

Purrs and get home thoughts continuing for the grey kitty to get her butt
home.

Pam S

Old April 28th 08, 03:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=

Purrs and prayers that Pouncer gets home soon..
Have any posters been put up?
Hug
Kyla

"Granby"

Old April 28th 08, 07:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

On Apr 27, 1:25*pm, "Granby" wrote:
The family looked half the night for the cat and no luck. *She is such a big
beautiful grill that I wouldn't be surprised if someone made off when they
saw her outside alone.

Summoning purrs for Pouncer's safe homecoming SOON!

Pouncer, your humans are worried about you--please go home soon!

Melissa
Old April 28th 08, 08:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

"Granby" wrote in
:

The family looked half the night for the cat and no luck. She is such
a big beautiful grill that I wouldn't be surprised if someone made off
when they saw her outside alone.

This really sucks.

Old April 29th 08, 09:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 15:25:00 -0500, "Granby" wrote:

The family looked half the night for the cat and no luck. She is such a big
beautiful grill that I wouldn't be surprised if someone made off when they
saw her outside alone.

I got my girls purring for Pouncer's safe return
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
Old April 29th 08, 11:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Thank you, Because she was out in the worst storm of the year we are so
afraid she just ran if no one picked her up.

Old May 1st 08, 10:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Granby wrote:
The family looked half the night for the cat and no luck. She is such a big
beautiful grill that I wouldn't be surprised if someone made off when they
saw her outside alone.

Coming back purrs,
Polonca and Soncek