Ping Lori

Old April 30th 08, 04:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Ping Lori

I'm so excited. I found a new hobby for you. Check this out:

http://www.wikihow.com/Crochet-a-Cat-Hat

I know your owners will be pleased to get these, just as mine would be. I
already emailed the web site to Rob's mom in hopes that she'll make me some
hats for the kitties.

Pam S who is in a totally strange mood tonight

Old April 30th 08, 12:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

I'm so excited. I found a new hobby for you. Check this out:

http://www.wikihow.com/Crochet-a-Cat-Hat

I know your owners will be pleased to get these, just as mine would be.
I already emailed the web site to Rob's mom in hopes that she'll make
me some hats for the kitties.

If they were black they'd be just right for when your cat needs to go
to the mosque or synagogue.

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====
Old April 30th 08, 04:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
I'm so excited. I found a new hobby for you. Check this out:

http://www.wikihow.com/Crochet-a-Cat-Hat

I know your owners will be pleased to get these, just as mine would be. I
already emailed the web site to Rob's mom in hopes that she'll make me
some hats for the kitties.

Pam S who is in a totally strange mood tonight

ROTFLMAO! I'm going to have to learn how to crochet just for that! The
owner's will *NOT* be pleased! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 30th 08, 04:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine K.

CatNipped kirjoitti:
"tanadashoes" wrote in message
I'm so excited. I found a new hobby for you. Check this out:

http://www.wikihow.com/Crochet-a-Cat-Hat

I know your owners will be pleased to get these, just as mine would be. I
already emailed the web site to Rob's mom in hopes that she'll make me
some hats for the kitties.

Pam S who is in a totally strange mood tonight

ROTFLMAO! I'm going to have to learn how to crochet just for that! The
owner's will *NOT* be pleased! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Here are instructions on how to crochet:

http://www.learntoknit.com/instructions_cr.php3

http://crochet.about.com/od/learnbasics/ss/stchain.htm
On this one, click Step 2, Step 3 etc. - it's *really* step by step...

--
Christine in Laitila, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old April 30th 08, 04:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Christine K." wrote in message
CatNipped kirjoitti:
"tanadashoes" wrote in message
I'm so excited. I found a new hobby for you. Check this out:

http://www.wikihow.com/Crochet-a-Cat-Hat

I know your owners will be pleased to get these, just as mine would be.
I already emailed the web site to Rob's mom in hopes that she'll make me
some hats for the kitties.

Pam S who is in a totally strange mood tonight

ROTFLMAO! I'm going to have to learn how to crochet just for that! The
owner's will *NOT* be pleased! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Here are instructions on how to crochet:

http://www.learntoknit.com/instructions_cr.php3

http://crochet.about.com/od/learnbasics/ss/stchain.htm
On this one, click Step 2, Step 3 etc. - it's *really* step by step...

Very cool links - *thanks*. I've always like knitting (even though I only
know how to knit and purl big squares) because it was something I could do
with needles that didn't involve bleeding. I'd really like to learn how to
actually make something!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 30th 08, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

I made a hat like this for Christmas for Piglet and Willow, they were not
amused. Had to do the chip strap thing and still wouldn't leave on long
enough for a picture.

Old April 30th 08, 06:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

If you can Knit and pearl, you can make afghans. Get about size 10 needled
put on about a hundred and twenty five stitches then just knit and pearl
until it is the length you want. You may want more stitches after you do a
coupled of flows and measure. That means you have to start over again at
least you can make bedtoppers and that sort of thing.

Old April 30th 08, 09:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

"Granby" wrote in message
If you can Knit and pearl, you can make afghans. Get about size 10
needled put on about a hundred and twenty five stitches then just knit
and pearl until it is the length you want. You may want more stitches
after you do a coupled of flows and measure. That means you have to
start over again at least you can make bedtoppers and that sort of thing.

When I tool knitting back up last fall, my first project was totally
simple. I bought some really nice burgandy colored yarn. Had some alpaca
in it or something. Then I started knitting away. Did some 'seed'
stitches around the edges. K1,P1 alternate rows. then did some plain
stockinette, Knit one row and purl the next so its smooth. After a few
inches reverse so its smoothe the other way. After I while I thought it
was looking kind of pretty even it the stitches were rough. The shaggy
yarn kind of hid that. So I went to Michaels and bought a pillow form and
kept going till I had a cover for a 17" square pillow. My older daughter
loves it. And was most suprised that it turned into something so pretty.

Jo

Old April 30th 08, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
I'm so excited. I found a new hobby for you. Check this out:

http://www.wikihow.com/Crochet-a-Cat-Hat

I know your owners will be pleased to get these, just as mine would be. I
already emailed the web site to Rob's mom in hopes that she'll make me
some hats for the kitties.

Pam S who is in a totally strange mood tonight

Yes! this was on CuteOverload, and I did think of Lori! What do you
think of that shade of pink?

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Congrats to Lori Pat Cat anecdotes 1 June 24th 07 06:25 PM
Ping: Lori MaryL Cat anecdotes 9 September 20th 05 01:14 PM
For Lori Crews Pat Cat anecdotes 0 August 31st 05 03:35 AM
Lori Crews crossposted again (was There's Something About Mary) -L. Cat anecdotes 0 July 22nd 05 11:58 AM