The winking

Old February 17th 10, 11:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23[_2_]

Default The winking

I have come here to tell the catmunity that I love Stormmee and
will remain committed to her for as long as my nine lives last.
I have the blessings of mine hoomin family, and of Cousin Lilith
and my sisfur Miss Tina Marie. I promise Soft and Furry that I
will provide for Stormmee and take goodgood care of herownselves.

Signed With Full Credentials,
Rosco P. Catrane, Age 4
Sheriff Of Catmerica

"Community Kitties" wrote in message
MAU: That was very touching, Stormee. Rosco, would you
please speak to Stormee of your commitment to her?

Stormmee wrote:

I has komed here to tell da entire komuniti dat i iz kommitted
to yoursuf
anna onli yourownsef,... I haza blessing of mine bud, Chester
who haz beend
beri kloze to a dad kat to mine suf, anna while da furri
thinked i shuld
wate, he iz afur all a hoomin anna mine momdad hoomin butted
he iz not
standin mmin way of whut i wantz...

I purmizeta be your wink yourown furnd anna smurgler fur az
long az minesef
lifez anna fur az long az yoursuf will haz minesujf...

I purmize ta hep you wif whatefur you wantsa du efin ifin i
duzint
unnerstand it anna efin itz dangeruz beclawz i truztz yourown
judgemint,

Storrmmee

Old February 18th 10, 02:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Kitties

ChildFree23 wrote:

I have come here to tell the catmunity that I love Stormmee and
will remain committed to her for as long as my nine lives last.
I have the blessings of mine hoomin family, and of Cousin Lilith
and my sisfur Miss Tina Marie. I promise Soft and Furry that I
will provide for Stormmee and take goodgood care of herownselves.

Signed With Full Credentials,
Rosco P. Catrane, Age 4
Sheriff Of Catmerica

MAU: Mrrrrrrk..... that is reely reely sweet. Stormee, Rosco dat
wuz lovely.

[Mau signals for Stormee and Rosco to produce their winking
collars]

MAU: Stormee, would you please place this collar around Rosco's
neck and repeat after me.

"With this collar, I join my life with yours..."

"With this collar, I join my life with yours..."

"...to love you and protect you and support you forever and
ever..."

"...to love you and protect you and support you forever and
ever..."

"...through all nine of my lives on this earth, and beyond, when
we meet again at the Rainbow Bridge."

"...through all nine of my lives on this earth, and beyond, when
we meet again at the Rainbow Bridge."

MAU: Rosco, would you please place this collar around Stormee's
neck and repeat after me.

"With this collar, I join my life with yours..."

"With this collar, I join my life with yours..."

"...to love you and protect you and support you forever and
ever..."

"...to love you and protect you and support you forever and
ever..."

"...through all nine of my lives on this earth, and beyond, when
we meet again at the Rainbow Bridge."

"...through all nine of my lives on this earth, and beyond, when
we meet again at the Rainbow Bridge."

MAU: "In the name of Bast Herself and all Catdom, I now offer
the Sacred Mowsie. We honor the Spirit of Mowsie, with whom we have
lived through the millennia, who has provided us with food,
entertainment, livelihood, and helped to ensure our place in a
hoomin-dominant world. We honor the Spirit of Cat, from Whose Power and
in Whose Name we now share in the ancient ritual of Cat-and-Mouse."

[Mau leaps into the air and, with a swipe of her paw,
materializes a Sacred Mowsie, not quite flesh, but solid enough to bat
around. She bats the Sacred Mowsie to the bride and groom, who bat it
back and forth between each other, then bat it to the wedding party,
who bats it to the all present. After everyone has participated in the
batting about of the ceremonial mowsie, Mau receives the mowsie and
returns it to the sky, where it transforms into a fall of snow which
transforms into millions of little particles of glowing light, raining
softly down on all present.]

"May these glowing lights bring into the lives of the bride and
groom and all present here the blessing of a happy, long and prosperous
life together."

[Mau sits utterly still for a few seconds, closing her eyes so
that all that can be seen of her is blackcatness. All at once, her eyes
open widely and brightly and she leaps around rapidly three times, then
falls over on her back, rolling about and waggling her paws in the air,
then leaps back up and assumes the classical Sphinx position. As she
blinks her eyes slowly several times, her green cateyes appear and
disappear from within the surrounding blackcatness.]

"Now that you have received the blessing of the Ceremonial
Mousie, we honor those from whom we came, and the Creation of All Cats,
with The Ritual of the Bite and Swat. This ritual comes to us from the
very beginning of Catdom. It is through the Ritual of the Bite and Swat
that All Cats are created. Most of us present will not be creating new
cats, but we honor the source of our own creation and the creation of
all new cats to come by symbolically participating in this ancient
ritual. By participating, you join All Cats Past and All Cats Future by
coming together as one in Wedwinkdom."

MAU: Rosco, would you please take Stormee by the back of the
neck and give her a liddle bite, holding on till you receive the swat?"

Rosco gently takes just the tiniest of his beloveds fur between
his teeth and waits...

MAU: "There you go, attaboy! Stormee? Whenever the moment seems
right, will you signal the Completeness of your Union by giving Rosco
the ceremonial swat?"

MAU: Attagurl! Nicely done you two!

[Mau leaps up onto the top of the granite boulder, opens her
robes, and reaches her front paws upward as high as they can reach.]

MAU: In the name of Bast Herself and by the power vested in me
as High Priestess of Her Temple, I now pronounce you BEWINKED.

Mau now turns toward the assembled cats; in her right paw is a
small golden statue of a kitten with gleaming emerald eyes and she says
" I bless both of you, Stormee and Rosco and this, your winking; and I
bless all of you here, and all cats everywhere with peace, prosperity
and joy. Go and live well." And as she swipes her paw high in the air
thousands of bright star-sparkles fly from the statue in her paw and
again softly rain down on everycat.

"Concatulations you two!" she says to Stormee and Rosco.

The organ swells, and Stormee and Rosco walk back up the aisle,
paw-in-paw as their friends and relatives throw rice.

Old February 18th 10, 03:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Afur the newly bewinked kuple haz greeted all assembled storrmmee says to
efuricat..:

I know diz iz owrz rechupshin anna itz alzo da balentimez danze, so purleze
enjoy da muzik anna fudz... hopefully stevenson willz tellz uses bowt alla
dat beclawz i wuz err kinda buzi ta notize,

crowd laffz, anna storrmmee anna rosco prepare fur da furzt danze

Old February 18th 10, 05:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 17 Feb 2010 21:34:02 -0600, "Stormmee"
wrote:

Afur the newly bewinked kuple haz greeted all assembled storrmmee says to
efuricat..:

I know diz iz owrz rechupshin anna itz alzo da balentimez danze, so purleze
enjoy da muzik anna fudz... hopefully stevenson willz tellz uses bowt alla
dat beclawz i wuz err kinda buzi ta notize,

crowd laffz, anna storrmmee anna rosco prepare fur da furzt danze

Wedwink is romanticle! Danse the ancient kitty danses frum EEgipt.
Chust no tekkno.
Spring and Cinder

fudz is gud.
beauty

Old February 18th 10, 05:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet approaches the newly bewinked couple. Concatuclations to u and mayh
u haff a happi life togerher.

Old February 18th 10, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Feb 17, 8:50*pm, Community Kitties wrote:
ChildFree23 wrote:
[...]

A diminutive charcoal grey-brown paw reaches up and swipes through the
descending star-sparkles, creating bright silvery swirls in the air;
grey grrl kitty looks at her pawful of sparkles, then pats her 'skort
on each of his furry grey cheeks so that it appears he has wept joyful
tears.

"Danse wike duh Egypshuns!" she shouts gleefully, dashing onto the
dance floor with a glance over her shoulder to see if Mosey is coming
too.

***

Wayte a minit. Can usses zoom during dis danse? No madder..I wil
make a big zoom circle aroun da room wile concatulating da newwyweds,
an den assoom a sedate demeaner fur da west of da owld Egypshun kitty
danse. C'mon Mosey, wanna do a concatulatory zoom circle?

MeOwy, ready to spring, zoom, an shout concatshoolayshuns Stormee anna
Woscoe!
Old February 19th 10, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Wed, 17 Feb 2010 21:34:02 -0600, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

Afur the newly bewinked kuple haz greeted all assembled storrmmee says to
efuricat..:

I know diz iz owrz rechupshin anna itz alzo da balentimez danze, so purleze
enjoy da muzik anna fudz... hopefully stevenson willz tellz uses bowt alla
dat beclawz i wuz err kinda buzi ta notize,

crowd laffz, anna storrmmee anna rosco prepare fur da furzt danze

Awwwww,

Concatulations you two! [hedbutts]
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/18/2010 7:36:58 PM
Old February 19th 10, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Hercule Lenoir[_3_]

On Wed, 17 Feb 2010 23:46:06 -0800, Rebecca wrote:

Concatulations to yoo too -- yoo iz a luvlee kupple!

Rebecca

[A sleek brown cat materializes next to Rebecca]

Ahhh, mine petite-chou!

I luff a tradishional Bast ceremony, don't yoo?

May I haff zees danse?

--
Musically Yours,

Hercule Lenoir