Purrs for a kitten rehoming

Old November 13th 04, 11:52 PM
Sherry

Harri is adorable! I have a soft spot for orange kitties - they seem to be
scarce in Slovenia for some strange reason
Best wishes and thanks for the pics,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Orange cats/kittens have been our #1 most requested cat probably for the past
year. I thought that was odd. It really goes in cycles. A while back everybody
wanted gray cats.

Sherry

Old November 15th 04, 05:43 PM
Charleen Welton

"Dan M" wrote in message

Thanks, everyone, for the purrs. Sweet little Harri is now in the truck
with me, and we've got a couple days of down time here in Missouri
before we start heading back towards California. She is just the cutest
little thing!

I've got the first few photos at
http://www.magickcircle.net/photos/harri. My favorite so far is

harri4.jpg.

Dan

Wonderful, great, we're all so happy here that it worked out so well after
all that wishing, waiting, hoping. Welcome Harri! Looking forward to
pictures and stories!

Charleen
Mr. Pumpkin,
Aggie Marble,