Update on 'stinky' stray

Old February 1st 09, 11:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Update on 'stinky' stray

wafflycat wrote:

"Adrian" wrote in message

He's made it this far, I'm sure now he'll be okay thanks to your
intervention.

Sad news... he's passed away. He slipped quietly away a bit earlier.
Just spoken with PACT. He was in the warm, quiet, but he just slipped
away. Whatever it was that was the infection, just couldn't be
stabilised. Poor wee mite.

I'm so sorry Helen. I was really hoping the little guy would make it.
Did anyone name him, other than stinky butt?

Pam S. who wants to light a candle for a brave little guy
Old February 1st 09, 12:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat[_2_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...

I'm so sorry Helen. I was really hoping the little guy would make it. Did
anyone name him, other than stinky butt?

Pam S. who wants to light a candle for a brave little guy

No, he was never formally named. I just referred to him as 'stinky'

Old February 1st 09, 03:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Feb 1, 7:38�am, "wafflycat"
wrote:
"tanadashoes" wrote in message

m...

I'm so sorry Helen. �I was really hoping the little guy would make it. Did
anyone name him, other than stinky butt?

Pam S. who wants to light a candle for a brave little guy

No, he was never formally named. I just referred to him as 'stinky'

So sad about his passing. At least he was cared for and not alone.
Part of me hopes he can be reincarnated into a loving home.

Suz&Spicey
Old February 1st 09, 05:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

So sorry Helen. He was cared for, and as others have said, warm, fed and
loved in his short life. Now he is happy at The Bridge.
Charleen

Old February 1st 09, 06:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

still sending purrs and prayers for the little one

"wafflycat" wrote in message
I called into PACT yesterday morning to collect the humane trap. The litte
grey kitten is still with us. He's with the vet still, on a drip still. As
soon as he eats something there's explosive stinky stuff expelled from his
rear. So it's a question of identifying what is causing that & putting it
right, but he is still very much with us. Which is, I think, a good thing.

Old February 1st 09, 07:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Candace

On Jan 31, 9:22*am, "wafflycat"
wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message

He's made it this far, I'm sure now he'll be okay thanks to your
intervention.

Sad news... he's passed away. He slipped quietly away a bit earlier. Just
spoken with PACT. He was in the warm, quiet, but he just slipped away.
Whatever it was that was the infection, just couldn't be stabilised. Poor
wee mite.

That's so sad, Helen. You and PACT did a wonderful thing, though.
Hopefully, he was aware that he was being cared for in his last days
and his passing was easier than if he had been on his own. Poor
little boy.

Candace
Old February 1st 09, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Feb 1, 9:22*am, "Charleen Welton" wrote:
*He was cared for, and as others have said, warm, fed and
loved in his short life. Now he is happy at The Bridge.

And he has Hoomins to wait for (you and your neighbours)

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old February 1st 09, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

aw, poor sweetie. At least he's no longer suffering. I'm sure he was happy
the last few days of his life. God bless.

Lily & her mama

g.com...

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old February 2nd 09, 02:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

wafflycat wrote:

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...

I'm so sorry Helen. I was really hoping the little guy would make it.
Did anyone name him, other than stinky butt?

Pam S. who wants to light a candle for a brave little guy

No, he was never formally named. I just referred to him as 'stinky'

Hey, Stinky was a noble name. I'll light a candle for him.

Pam S
Old February 2nd 09, 06:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"wafflycat" wrote in message

"Adrian" wrote in message

He's made it this far, I'm sure now he'll be okay thanks to your
intervention.

Sad news... he's passed away. He slipped quietly away a bit earlier. Just
spoken with PACT. He was in the warm, quiet, but he just slipped away.
Whatever it was that was the infection, just couldn't be stabilised. Poor
wee mite.

Oh gawd, this just made me weep uncontrollably here at my desk at work -
thank goodness I'm in a cube in the back of the office. Poor little lost
soul! Thank you so much for helping him, in his last hours, be safe and
warm, if not well and homed.

Hugs,

CatNipped