I'M GOING TO BE A GRAMMY CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old August 27th 10, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default I'M GOING TO BE A GRAMMY CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike and his wife Amanda Lynn just called and told me the great news.
They think they are due in March, but haven't done the Dr thing yet.
I'm so excited.

Better yet, they asked earlier this month if they could move back here
as Seattle wasn't full of Jobs right now and Fayetteville has better job
prospects. As soon as Rob's insurance comes in and the check clears
(yes I got it and sent in the final paperwork two weeks ago) Amanda,
maybe Jim's brother, Jesse, and I are flying to Seattle then we are
going to drive back with Mike and Lynn and a U-haul. I'm so jazzed.

Right now we may be driving down Idaho, past the Best Friend's shelter
and visiting the Grand Canyon. Lynn has never seen it and we want her
to have a chance. This will be the reverse of the 2004 trip across
country, but without tents. I'm too d**n old for sleeping on the ground
anymore. Anyone up for a meet and greet especially down US 40?

Pam S who is totally jazzed
Old August 27th 10, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

In ,
tanadashoes typed:
[...]

This is AWESOME!!!!! news. ConCATulations to the happy couple, and of
course, Grammy!

That barekitten is gonna have more great aunts and uncles and cyber cousins
than s/he'll be able to count for *years*!

Yowie
Also jazzed.

Old August 27th 10, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Aug 26, 6:16*pm, tanadashoes wrote:
[...]

Yay! Wonderful news. Grandbabies are just the best.

Sherry
Old August 27th 10, 12:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
[...]

Congratulations! It was time for something good to happen in your life.

Joy

Old August 27th 10, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

[...]

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Con-cat-ulations!!

I'm just a bit sad that s/he is coming too late to have known the best
grandpa in the whole world. But s/he will have the best guardian angel to
watch over her/him (as I had after my dad died when I was four). But if
s/he has Rob's mouth, or eyes, or quirky, witty personality s/he will bring
you joyful memories of him with every glance.

Now you *KNOW* if you drive anywhere at all near Houston you'll have a huge
house, fully equipped with five masters, to stop and stay in - just pull up
in the drive (but if you could let us know ahead of time we'll scrub out the
hot tub and get it ready to steam away some of the aches and pains caused by
road trips (but won't set it too high and y'all make sure Amanda can use it
pregnant without harm - oh, never mind, just checked and Amanda will not be
able to partake -
http://www.americanpregnancy.org/pre.../hottubs.htm)).

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
See our clowder at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/

Old August 27th 10, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Aug 26, 7:16*pm, tanadashoes wrote:
[...]

Concatulations.

--
Will in New Haven
Old August 27th 10, 04:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Phoenix[_2_]

tanadashoes wrote:
Mike and his wife Amanda Lynn just called and told me the great news.
They think they are due in March, but haven't done the Dr thing yet. I'm
so excited.

Whoo-hooo!!! Concatulations!!

Anyone up for a meet and greet especially down US 40?

Any chance of hitting up the Portland area before you head east??
We're not THAT far from Seattle :-) and I would so love to meet
you in person.

Pam S who is totally jazzed

I'll BET!

Deborah
temporary slave to Cinder & Little Bit

--

"Of all the forms of inequality, injustice in health care is the
most shocking and inhumane."-Martin Luther King, Jr.

Old August 27th 10, 06:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
Mike and his wife Amanda Lynn just called and told me the great news. They
think they are due in March, but haven't done the Dr thing yet. I'm so
excited.

Better yet, they asked earlier this month if they could move back here as
Seattle wasn't full of Jobs right now and Fayetteville has better job
prospects. As soon as Rob's insurance comes in and the check clears (yes
I got it and sent in the final paperwork two weeks ago) Amanda, maybe
Jim's brother, Jesse, and I are flying to Seattle then we are going to
drive back with Mike and Lynn and a U-haul. I'm so jazzed.

Pam S who is totally jazzed

Congratulations to the happy couple! And to grammy cat, of course! And may
the move be uneventful.

Jill ---still ticked off about an uncooperative Penske "moving" truck that
almost didn't

Old August 27th 10, 07:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

tanadashoes wrote:

[...]

Wow, that's wonderful news - congratulations!! Not only are you going
to be a grandma, but you're going to get to be part of your grand-
barekitten's life. It must be great to have family returning home.

Are you going to stop at Best Friends, or just go by? I"ve been trying
to arrange a trip there since forever. Someday I *will* get there.

Mike's wife goes by Lynn now? That's good - I got confused with all
the Amandas.

Joyce

--
Something you'll never hear an 8-year-old say:

"Nana, will you spit on your hankie and wipe the gravy off my face?"