I'M GOING TO BE A GRAMMY CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old August 28th 10, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default I'M GOING TO BE A GRAMMY CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
Phoenix wrote:
tanadashoes wrote:
Mike and his wife Amanda Lynn just called and told me the great news.
They think they are due in March, but haven't done the Dr thing yet. I'm
so excited.

Whoo-hooo!!! Concatulations!!

Anyone up for a meet and greet especially down US 40?

Any chance of hitting up the Portland area before you head east?? We're
not THAT far from Seattle :-) and I would so love to meet you in person.

Pam S who is totally jazzed

I'll BET!

Deborah
temporary slave to Cinder & Little Bit

I thought I'd replied to this. Right now, I'm planning to go down I-5 to
Portland, then up the Columbia Gorge to Lewiston Idaho, then down to Boise
Idaho then to Salt Lake then south through Orem Utah and then down to the
Grand Canyon. We'll connect to I-40 around Flagstaff and on to the east.
Plans are subject to change depending on weather conditions, pregnancy
conditions, and so forth. We'll have both Hermine and Qui Gon Cat with
us. These two have a reputation of shredding those hard plastic carriers.
Yikes.

Pam S.

As much as I'll miss your not being in the vicinity to visit, that sounds
like a delightful and fun road trip. I wish you well, it does sound a bit
daunting, but stay safe and please post as often as you are able so we can
vicariously enjoy the trip along with you (almost all motels have WiFi, so
I'm hoping one of you has a laptop you can drag along). I would *LOVE* to
follow your adventures!

Also, if your plans happen to change and you will be in my vicinity, just
north of Houston (which has lots and lots of interesting and fun things to
do), I hope you know that you are welcome do drop in without prior notice
and know that we have enough rooms and beds to accommodate the lot of you
(if futons are OK with you) - we have two twin beds in the guest room, a
futon in Ben's bedroom that can be moved to another, more private room, two
large sofas, a futon in my office, and a futon in the garage that we can
move to a more private room, so seven extra places to sleep. Even after
Katrina we manage to house 9 furless two-legged family, 4 d*gs, and six cats
comfortably and it didn't feel we were tripping over each other (this is an
old, dilapidated, but *very* large house). With Ben now the only
able-bodied house keeper it's a mess, but you won't need to feel
uncomfortable using or dirtying anything (I've actually managed to overcome
my OCD, came to terms with the mess, and find it is quite nice to not worry
over every fingerprint or dust bunny).

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
See our clowder at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/

Old August 28th 10, 08:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Phoenix[_2_]

tanadashoes wrote:
Right now, I'm planning to go down I-5 to
Portland, then...

Whoo-hoo!!

Email me (just remove the munging) and I'll send you my phone
number. Then you can call as plans become solid and we'll see
what we can do to have a Portland area RPCA gathering.

Deborah
who wonders if you also filk...

--

"Of all the forms of inequality, injustice in health care is the
most shocking and inhumane."-Martin Luther King, Jr.
Old August 28th 10, 08:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

tanadashoes wrote:
Mike and his wife Amanda Lynn just called and told me the great news.
They think they are due in March, but haven't done the Dr thing yet.
I'm so excited.

Wow, congratulations!
Old August 28th 10, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Ted Davis wrote:
On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 19:16:19 -0400, tanadashoes wrote:

Anyone up for a meet and greet especially down US 40?

US Route 40 or Interstate 40? - both run east-west. I live a few miles
south of I 40 in South Central Missouri.

We'll be going through North Carolina, Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma,
New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Oregon, Washington State (but in
reverse order) I'd love to find a way to meet though.

Pam S
Old August 29th 10, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
shirleycatuk

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
Mike and his wife Amanda Lynn just called and told me the great news. They
think they are due in March, but haven't done the Dr thing yet. I'm so
excited.

snipped

Congratulations Pam and best wishes to the expectant couple. xx

Old August 29th 10, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ted Davis[_3_]

On Sat, 28 Aug 2010 16:24:40 -0400, tanadashoes wrote:

Ted Davis wrote:
On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 19:16:19 -0400, tanadashoes wrote:

Anyone up for a meet and greet especially down US 40?

US Route 40 or Interstate 40? - both run east-west. I live a few miles
south of I 40 in South Central Missouri.

We'll be going through North Carolina, Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma,
New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Oregon, Washington State (but in
reverse order) I'd love to find a way to meet though.

Well, I had a dyslexic moment - I live near I44, not I40. It would be a
long and somewhat horrible detour to come up here (the only reasonable
route back to NC runs through The Poplar Street Bridge complex between
St. Louis and East St. Louis - not for the faint of heart or the easily
confused, especially when it's under construction/repair, which it
usually is during the summer).

--
Ted Davis )
Old August 29th 10, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

On 29/08/2010 6:24 AM, tanadashoes wrote:
Ted Davis wrote:
On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 19:16:19 -0400, tanadashoes wrote:

Anyone up for a meet and greet especially down US 40?

US Route 40 or Interstate 40? - both run east-west. I live a few miles
south of I 40 in South Central Missouri.

We'll be going through North Carolina, Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma,
New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Oregon, Washington State (but in
reverse order) I'd love to find a way to meet though.

Pam S

Are you going to be in Toad Suck again?

Yowie
Old August 29th 10, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

On 29/08/2010 5:27 AM, Phoenix wrote:
tanadashoes wrote:
Right now, I'm planning to go down I-5 to
Portland, then...

Whoo-hoo!!

Email me (just remove the munging) and I'll send you my phone number.
Then you can call as plans become solid and we'll see what we can do to
have a Portland area RPCA gathering.

Deborah
who wonders if you also filk...

Please explain 'filk' for the unwashed masses (such as myself).

Yowie
Old August 29th 10, 03:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Ted Davis wrote:
On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 19:16:19 -0400, tanadashoes wrote:

Anyone up for a meet and greet especially down US 40?

US Route 40 or Interstate 40? - both run east-west. I live a few miles
south of I 40 in South Central Missouri.

We'll be going through North Carolina, Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma,
New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Oregon, Washington State (but in
reverse order) I'd love to find a way to meet though.

Pam S

Are you going to be in Toad Suck again?

Yowie

YUP!!!! :-D I hope to stay a night near there in Conway Arkansas. This
time I'll have the digital cameras with me. NONE of you shall be safe.

Pam S
Old August 29th 10, 02:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cshenk

"tanadashoes" wrote
Ted Davis wrote:

Anyone up for a meet and greet especially down US 40?

US Route 40 or Interstate 40? - both run east-west. I live a few miles
south of I 40 in South Central Missouri.

We'll be going through North Carolina, Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma,
New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Oregon, Washington State (but in
reverse order) I'd love to find a way to meet though.

Pam, how close to Norfolk?