Aggie is not doing well

Old October 21st 11, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Aggie is not doing well UPDATE No 2

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
Aggie went to the vet this morning. He said her organs were shutting
down but she is not suffering. She will stay on her blanket in the
store until she goes to the rainbow bridge.

---MIKE---

In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44� 15' N - Elevation 1580')

That sounds like the best outcome for all concerned, even though it is
naturally painful to all the humans who love her.

Joy

Old October 21st 11, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

---MIKE--- wrote:

Aggie went to the vet this morning. He said her organs were shutting
down but she is not suffering. She will stay on her blanket in the
store until she goes to the rainbow bridge.

I'm sorry that she's reaching the end of her life, but in some ways, she's
lucky. If she's not suffering, then this is probably the best possible
death she can have - at home, surrounded by familiar things and people.

Purrs for her passing to be peaceful.

--
Joyce

Mother teach me to walk again
Milk and honey, so intoxicating -- Sarah McLaughlin
Old October 21st 11, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

On 22/10/2011 2:13 AM, ---MIKE--- wrote:
Aggie went to the vet this morning. He said her organs were shutting
down but she is not suffering. She will stay on her blanket in the
store until she goes to the rainbow bridge.

Purrs for Aggie as she departs from this world, and also purrs for those
whose hearts because of her imminent departure.

Yowie
Old October 21st 11, 11:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Poor Aggie, more purrs on the way.

--
Adrian
Old October 22nd 11, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley[_4_]

On Oct 21, 8:13*am, (---MIKE---) wrote:
Aggie went to the vet this morning. *He said her organs were shutting
down but she is not suffering. *She will stay on her blanket in the
store until she goes to the rainbow bridge. *

At least she'll go peacefully at home and applause to the vet for not
suggesting expensive treatment etc....I know some who would

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old October 23rd 11, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska

On Oct 21, 11:13*am, (---MIKE---) wrote:
Aggie went to the vet this morning. *He said her organs were shutting
down but she is not suffering. *She will stay on her blanket in the
store until she goes to the rainbow bridge. *

Purrs for Aggie, and all who know and love her.

Blessed be,
Elizabeth
Old October 23rd 11, 12:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
---MIKE---

Default Aggie is not doing well UPDATE No 3

I went to see Aggie yesterday. The owners wife picked her up and let me
hold her for a while. They take her home every night now so she won't
be alone.

Old October 23rd 11, 02:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
I went to see Aggie yesterday. The owners wife picked her up and let me
hold her for a while. They take her home every night now so she won't
be alone.

---MIKE---

In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44� 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Purrs continue for Aggie. I'm glad to hear they are taking her home at
night now.

Jill

Old October 23rd 11, 05:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kelly Greene[_4_]

"---MIKE---" wrote in message
Aggie went to the vet this morning. He said her organs were shutting
down but she is not suffering. She will stay on her blanket in the
store until she goes to the rainbow bridge.

---MIKE---

May she go gently, quietly and with angels to help her along the

Old October 25th 11, 05:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
---MIKE---

Default Aggie is not doing well FINAL UPDATE

It is with great sadness that I have to report that Aggie went to the
Rainbow Bridge Sunday evening. She was at home resting (and purring) on
her owner's lap when she peacefully stopped breathing. Many years ago
she wandered in to the Agway store and made her home there. Sue
(owner's wife) gave me a beautiful picture of Aggie to take home. I
feel like I have lost a friend.