Felix

Old July 15th 14, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
toci

Default Felix

I've been looking at Wayside Waifs for a companion for Felix. I'm not sure he wants one, though. Mother Earth looks like a possibility. So does Aiden. Toci
Old July 15th 14, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 7/14/2014 9:20 PM, toci wrote:
I've been looking at Wayside Waifs for a companion for Felix. I'm not sure he wants one, though. Mother Earth looks like a possibility. So does Aiden. Toci

I don't think I ever remember hearing about Felix. How old is he?

I looked up Wayside Waifs. They have a nice web site. I noticed there
are vast differences in age between Aiden, 2 month old male, and Mother
Earth, female, 3-1/2 years.

I can't speak for your Felix. I do know my cat, Persia, has *never*
liked other cats.

What makes you think Felix needs a companion? Or is it you who wants
another one? (nothing wrong with that.)

Jill
Old July 15th 14, 03:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
toci

On Monday, July 14, 2014 8:43:54 PM UTC-5, jmcquown wrote:
On 7/14/2014 9:20 PM, toci wrote:

I've been looking at Wayside Waifs for a companion for Felix. I'm not sure he wants one, though. Mother Earth looks like a possibility. So does Aiden. Toci

I don't think I ever remember hearing about Felix. How old is he?

I looked up Wayside Waifs. They have a nice web site. I noticed there

are vast differences in age between Aiden, 2 month old male, and Mother

Earth, female, 3-1/2 years.

I can't speak for your Felix. I do know my cat, Persia, has *never*

liked other cats.

What makes you think Felix needs a companion? Or is it you who wants

another one? (nothing wrong with that.)

Jill

It was Alice I was thinking of, not Aiden. Aiden's a cutie, though. Felix is older- 9 years old, I believe, and getting to be more of an indoor cat. People don't seem to be enough for him anymore, and he used to have Nadia to boss him around. I sometime wonder if he wants another cat friend. Toci
Old July 15th 14, 06:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

On 7/14/2014 6:20 PM, toci wrote:
I've been looking at Wayside Waifs for a companion for Felix. I'm not sure he wants one, though. Mother Earth looks like a possibility. So does Aiden. Toci

I hope you can find one that will work out. I'm not sure Pickles wants
a companion either, but she definitely needs one. I'll be looking in
another month or so.

Joy

--
Joy Unlimited
Colorful Crocheted Critters
Old July 21st 14, 02:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

On Mon, 14 Jul 2014 23:29:39 -0700, The Other Guy
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Jul 2014 22:18:27 -0700, Joy wrote:

On 7/14/2014 6:20 PM, toci wrote:
I've been looking at Wayside Waifs for a companion for Felix. I'm not sure he wants one, though. Mother Earth looks like a possibility. So does Aiden. Toci

I hope you can find one that will work out. I'm not sure Pickles wants
a companion either, but she definitely needs one. I'll be looking in
another month or so.

I cat sat for a few days last week.

Beautiful SMALL (5 pound) colorpoint.

GLyN was NOT impressed, or pleased.

He didn't attack her, but he did hiss and posture a bit.
He was still looking to see if she was still here days
after her owner picked her up.

I don't think I'll try adding a companion, he's shown
clearly that he's happy with the current situation.

There is a way to add a new cat. Sometimes it does just work by adding
the new beast, but mostly a gradual introduction is best for all
concerned.

Felix Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 0 June 23rd 13 10:29 PM
Make ours a Felix... wafflycat Cat anecdotes 7 February 17th 07 06:25 PM
Felix [email protected] Cat anecdotes 12 May 20th 04 01:42 PM