Beautiful doll baby for adoption

Old July 13th 04, 10:07 AM
MaryL

"Karen Chuplis" wrote in message
I went to get catfood at the vets today and what should be there, only a
week after Nermal's passing, but a dainty little silver tipped persian for
adoption. Tiny. Tiny, tiny. Like a half grown kitten and HUGE green eyes.
But she is 4 years old. Her owners did not want to deal with her tail
sucking.

What a rotten thing to do -- to give up a cat for something as minor as
"tail sucking!" Fortunately, this cat sounds so pretty (and so unusual)
that I am sure she will be adopted...and it sounds like she will be much
better off to be out of that environment.

MaryL
(take out the litter to reply)

Photos of Duffy and Holly: 'o'
http://tinyurl.com/8y54 (Introducing Duffy to Holly)
http://tinyurl.com/8y56 (Duffy and Holly "settle in")

Old July 13th 04, 01:28 PM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 19:13:35 -0500, Karen Chuplis
yodeled:

I went to get catfood at the vets today and what should be there, only a
week after Nermal's passing, but a dainty little silver tipped persian for
adoption. Tiny. Tiny, tiny. Like a half grown kitten and HUGE green eyes.
But she is 4 years old. Her owners did not want to deal with her tail
sucking.

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought I read that they gave her up because of
"tail sucking."

TAIL SUCKING?!!!

sigh

If she was with someone who understood her a little better, maybe she
will stop the tail sucking. Purrs for her to find a real home.

Theresa

Old July 13th 04, 01:33 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

She was probably a 'trophy pet' - they wanted her for her looks, but didn't
really want an actual pet that you have to interact with, and I sure hope
they went to Toys 'R' Us & bought a stuffed toy Persian for display, instead
of seeking out a 'suitable' replacement for this precious kitty.

The tail sucking issue will probably go away when she finds a good home,
where she will have lots of people, toys and/or other kitties to play with.

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

"Karen Chuplis" wrote in message
I went to get catfood at the vets today and what should be there, only a
week after Nermal's passing, but a dainty little silver tipped persian for
adoption. Tiny. Tiny, tiny. Like a half grown kitten and HUGE green eyes.
But she is 4 years old. Her owners did not want to deal with her tail
sucking. The vet put her on some anti depressants and the tail sucking
stopped, so, they are looking for a home for her. Nina. I tell you if I

did
not have three cats already I would have packed her up on the spot. What's

littel pilling?? She was sweet and let me pet her. Then when one of the

vets
came out, she jumped down and sauntered off, streeeetching out each little
delicate back leg. I'm sure she will get adopted shortly. She is the

cutest
damn thing I ever saw. She will HAVE to be an indoor cat because she would
get snatched for sure if she were outside. So if anyone in the vicinity of
Eastern Nebraska would like a doll baby of a kitty, I will gladly give you
directions. I figure the tail sucking probably came from a strained
environment. Anyone willing to give up over such a MINOR problem was
probably totally anal and did not give her enough attention anyway.

Old July 13th 04, 02:24 PM
Mary

"Kreisleriana" wrote:
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought I read that they gave her up because of"tail

sucking."

TAIL SUCKING?!!!

sigh

If she was with someone who understood her a little better, maybe she will

stop the tail sucking.

Well, yeah, but on the other hand, it's her tail, you know? If she was
sucking the owner's tail (if he/she had one, that is) I could see the
objection. People are nuts!

Old July 13th 04, 02:33 PM
O J

On Tue, 13 July, Magic Mood Jeep© wrote:

She was probably a 'trophy pet' - they wanted her for her looks, but didn't
really want an actual pet that you have to interact with, and I sure hope
they went to Toys 'R' Us & bought a stuffed toy Persian for display, instead
of seeking out a 'suitable' replacement for this precious kitty.

That's how I got my dear little Roxy, a Persian with championship
bloodlines. They ended up keeping the poor little thing in the garage
so she wouldn't mess up their "too too perfect" home. When we first
got her, she was the "Kitty who didn't know how to play." Now I can
expect little kitty pats several times a day demanding I break out the
peacock feather or the kitty string for her to play with.

I hope the same thing happens for this little one.

Regards and Purrs,
O J

Old July 13th 04, 02:42 PM
Karen

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 19:13:35 -0500, Karen Chuplis
yodeled:

I went to get catfood at the vets today and what should be there, only a
week after Nermal's passing, but a dainty little silver tipped persian

for
adoption. Tiny. Tiny, tiny. Like a half grown kitten and HUGE green eyes.
But she is 4 years old. Her owners did not want to deal with her tail
sucking.

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought I read that they gave her up because of
"tail sucking."

TAIL SUCKING?!!!

sigh

If she was with someone who understood her a little better, maybe she
will stop the tail sucking. Purrs for her to find a real home.

That was my thought.