[OT] Please light a candle Saturday Night

Old June 9th 06, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] Please light a candle Saturday Night

On Thu 08 Jun 2006 08:15:56a, Randy wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes (news
My beloved sister passed away January 8th from pancreatic
cancer, she was only 47. Her coworkers have organized a candle
light walk saturday night at 9PM in her memory. All procedes
from the walk will be donated to Rosewell Park cancer research.
Please light a candle Saturday night in memory of my sister.

Randy

PS My sisters cat was the mother of our Smokey & Sweetpea. She
was hit by a car last summer. I hope they have found each other
at the RB.

I'm so sorry for your family's loss. I hope that one day all or at
least most forms of cancer can be either prevented or cured. Such a
horrible thing.

--
Cheryl
Old June 9th 06, 03:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-06-08, Randy penned:
My beloved sister passed away January 8th from pancreatic cancer,
she was only 47. Her coworkers have organized a candle light walk
saturday night at 9PM in her memory. All procedes from the walk will
be donated to Rosewell Park cancer research. Please light a candle
Saturday night in memory of my sister.

I'm so sorry. Purrs for you and all those who will miss her.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old June 9th 06, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

God bless your sister, and the work which Roswell does. Candlelight promised for
her and all the good folk who receive the benefits of Roswell Park's research.

Blessed be, until there's a cure.
Baha

Old June 9th 06, 04:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Randy wrote:
My beloved sister passed away January 8th from pancreatic cancer, she was only
47. Her coworkers have organized a candle light walk saturday night at 9PM in
her memory. All procedes from the walk will be donated to Rosewell Park cancer
research. Please light a candle Saturday night in memory of my sister.

Randy

PS My sisters cat was the mother of our Smokey & Sweetpea. She was hit by a car
last summer. I hope they have found each other at the RB.

Purrs to you and your family. I'll light a candle on Saturday.

Old June 9th 06, 06:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Marina wrote:
Randy wrote:
My beloved sister passed away January 8th from pancreatic cancer, she was
only
47. Her coworkers have organized a candle light walk saturday night at 9PM
in
her memory. All procedes from the walk will be donated to Rosewell Park
cancer
research. Please light a candle Saturday night in memory of my sister.

Randy

PS My sisters cat was the mother of our Smokey & Sweetpea. She was hit by a
car
last summer. I hope they have found each other at the RB.

Purrs to you and your family. I'll light a candle on Saturday.

Thank-you, I appreciate it.

Randy

Old June 9th 06, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Randy wrote:

My beloved sister passed away January 8th from pancreatic cancer, she was
only
47. Her coworkers have organized a candle light walk saturday night at 9PM in
her memory. All procedes from the walk will be donated to Rosewell Park
cancer
research. Please light a candle Saturday night in memory of my sister.

Randy

PS My sisters cat was the mother of our Smokey & Sweetpea. She was hit by a
car
last summer. I hope they have found each other at the RB.

Thank-you Singh,
Randy

Old June 9th 06, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Old June 9th 06, 06:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Cheryl wrote:
On Thu 08 Jun 2006 08:15:56a, Randy wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes (news
My beloved sister passed away January 8th from pancreatic
cancer, she was only 47. Her coworkers have organized a candle
light walk saturday night at 9PM in her memory. All procedes
from the walk will be donated to Rosewell Park cancer research.
Please light a candle Saturday night in memory of my sister.

Randy

PS My sisters cat was the mother of our Smokey & Sweetpea. She
was hit by a car last summer. I hope they have found each other
at the RB.

I'm so sorry for your family's loss. I hope that one day all or at
least most forms of cancer can be either prevented or cured. Such a
horrible thing.

--
Cheryl

Thank-you Cheryl,
Randy

Old June 9th 06, 06:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"sandra" wrote:
So sorry for your loss. Try your best to remember the happy times. 47 is way
too young.

sandra

Thank-you Sandra. The happy times are all good memories, my sister was a real
character. She was born on my birthday so that will be a unhappy memory.

Randy
Old June 9th 06, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Joy" wrote:
I'm so sorry for your loss, Randy. I'm sure your sister and her cat are
together now.

Joy

"Randy" wrote in message
news
My beloved sister passed away January 8th from pancreatic cancer, she was

only
47. Her coworkers have organized a candle light walk saturday night at 9PM

in
her memory. All procedes from the walk will be donated to Rosewell Park

cancer
research. Please light a candle Saturday night in memory of my sister.

Randy

PS My sisters cat was the mother of our Smokey & Sweetpea. She was hit by

a car
last summer. I hope they have found each other at the RB.

Thank-you Joy, I'm sure they found each other along with by dad and brother.

Randy