[OT] Please light a candle Saturday Night

Old June 12th 06, 06:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] Please light a candle Saturday Night

Tanada wrote:
Randy wrote:

"sandra" wrote:

So sorry for your loss. Try your best to remember the happy times. 47 is way
too young.

sandra

Thank-you Sandra. The happy times are all good memories, my sister was a
real
character. She was born on my birthday so that will be a unhappy memory.

Randy

Coming into this late, Randy. Lots of purrs and kind thoughts going
from our family to yours.

May I suggest that your birthday be a celebration of your sister's life?
I intend to do that when my husband goes. He has brain cancer, but
seems to be holding on pretty well.

Pam S.

Thanks Pam, I appreciate it. I think I will make a donation to Rosewell in her
memory on our birthdays.
I'm so sorry to hear about your husband. Purrs and hugs.

Randy

Old June 12th 06, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Please light a candle Saturday Night

"Cantate" wrote:
Comfort be above your head
Comfort be round about you
Comfort be beneath you as a firm foundation

Cantate and Five

Thank-you Cantate.
Randy

Old June 12th 06, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

polonca12000 wrote:
Randy wrote:

My beloved sister passed away January 8th from pancreatic cancer, she was
only
47. Her coworkers have organized a candle light walk saturday night at 9PM
in
her memory. All procedes from the walk will be donated to Rosewell Park
cancer
research. Please light a candle Saturday night in memory of my sister.

Randy

PS My sisters cat was the mother of our Smokey & Sweetpea. She was hit by a
car
last summer. I hope they have found each other at the RB.

Lots and lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek

Thank-you Polonca and Soncek.

Randy

Old June 12th 06, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Randy wrote:

Thanks Pam, I appreciate it. I think I will make a donation to Rosewell in her
memory on our birthdays.
I'm so sorry to hear about your husband. Purrs and hugs.

Rob is and always has been a riot waiting to happen. He tells the
greatest stories about his time in the army and about various events in
his life. Other than being tired, having a really poor short term
memory, becoming very stubborn in his old age and throwing an occasional
temper tantrum; he's doing pretty good. There are other problems, but
we don't need to discuss them here. He says that he's going to die in
his 120s, in a wheel chair chasing a girl in her twenties across a busy
city street. Which gives him a lot of room, as when one reaches their
120s, all girls look like they're in their twenties.

Pam S.