GET ME YOUR ADDYS NOW!!

Old September 26th 04, 05:50 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

If he doesn't quit, I am going to talk to the police, but I suspect
there isn't much they can do.

Pam S.

If he's been posting nasty stuff on newsgroups, it'll all be recorded
somewhere.

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old September 27th 04, 04:20 AM
Flippy

Oh yeah, I remember this recipe. It's one of mine. Although, I'd like to try
Tish's version now...

--
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
My Cats: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

"Cathi" wrote in message
Doesn't contain nuts and, indeed, I think I may have swiped it off this
list some while back. I have it in mind that Flippy provided this
recipe, but I could be wrong. Whatever. We've had something of a glut
of courgettes/zucchini, and this is a great way to use them.

ZUCCHINI SLICE
==============

Ingredients:
* 3 or 4 medium zucchinis, grated
* 1 large onion, grated or chopped finely
* 3 rashers bacon, cut into pieces
* 1 cup sliced mushrooms (optional)
* 3 or 4 sliced mushrooms, extra (to use as a garnish)
* 1 cup grated tasty cheese
* 1 cup self raising flour, sifted
* 1/2 cup olive oil
* 5 eggs (beaten lightly)
* salt and pepper to taste

Directions:
1. Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a large bowl.
2. Place mixture in a well-greased baking dish.
3. If desired, decorate with extra sliced mushrooms.
4. Bake in a moderate oven for 30 to 40 minutes until brown on top.
5. Leave in baking dish to cool.
6. When cool, cut into squares.

Notes:
* Can be served warm or cold.
* Serve with a green, leafy side salad or steamed vegetables.
* This recipe freezes well. Wrap in aluminum foil and place in a freezer
bag. Keeps for up to one month in the freezer.

--
Cathi

---