Update on 'stinky' stray

Old January 31st 09, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Chris H[_2_]

Default Update on 'stinky' stray

At least he had some care and warmth before he had to go.
Really sorry to hear he didn't make it...

Purrs for a safe journey across the Bridge.

Chris, Katie, Hazard and Oreo
(In loving memory of Tripper)

wafflycat wrote:

"Adrian" wrote in message

He's made it this far, I'm sure now he'll be okay thanks to your
intervention.

Sad news... he's passed away. He slipped quietly away a bit earlier.
Just spoken with PACT. He was in the warm, quiet, but he just slipped
away. Whatever it was that was the infection, just couldn't be
stabilised. Poor wee mite.

Old January 31st 09, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

wafflycat wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message

He's made it this far, I'm sure now he'll be okay thanks to your
intervention.

Sad news... he's passed away. He slipped quietly away a bit earlier.
Just spoken with PACT. He was in the warm, quiet, but he just slipped
away. Whatever it was that was the infection, just couldn't be
stabilised. Poor wee mite.

Oh dear! I'm so sorry to hear that. :-(
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old January 31st 09, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"wafflycat" wrote in message

"Adrian" wrote in message

He's made it this far, I'm sure now he'll be okay thanks to your
intervention.

Sad news... he's passed away. He slipped quietly away a bit earlier. Just
spoken with PACT. He was in the warm, quiet, but he just slipped away.
Whatever it was that was the infection, just couldn't be stabilised. Poor
wee mite.

I am so sad to hear this. Purrs for the poor little fellow's passing.

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old January 31st 09, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

wafflycat wrote:
Sad news... he's passed away. He slipped quietly away a bit earlier.
Just spoken with PACT. He was in the warm, quiet, but he just slipped
away. Whatever it was that was the infection, just couldn't be
stabilised. Poor wee mite.

Oh, I'm so sorry. At least he was inside, out of the cold and scary Out,
thanks to you and your neighbour.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old January 31st 09, 07:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Jan 31, 8:22*am, "wafflycat"
wrote:

Sad news... he's passed away. He slipped quietly away a bit earlier.

I am so sorry to hear this-thank you for helping him anyway- at least
he died in the warm having known someone cared about him rather than
alone on the cold

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs (currently in emergency need of some
tissues)
Old January 31st 09, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

wafflycat wrote:

"Adrian" wrote in message

He's made it this far, I'm sure now he'll be okay thanks to your
intervention.

Sad news... he's passed away. He slipped quietly away a bit earlier. Just
spoken with PACT. He was in the warm, quiet, but he just slipped away.
Whatever it was that was the infection, just couldn't be stabilised. Poor
wee mite.

I'm so sorry! Poor little thing.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old January 31st 09, 09:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 16:22:04 -0000, "wafflycat"
wrote:

"Adrian" wrote in message

He's made it this far, I'm sure now he'll be okay thanks to your
intervention.

Sad news... he's passed away. He slipped quietly away a bit earlier. Just
spoken with PACT. He was in the warm, quiet, but he just slipped away.
Whatever it was that was the infection, just couldn't be stabilised. Poor
wee mite.

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that!

Well, at least he had a chance, thanks to you and PACT.

He didn't die all alone, hungry, out in the cold. A vet's office may not
be the nicest place, but he was warm, and had a soft place for his final
sleep.

Kittens are so small and delicate; they are very fragile, if they get
sick :-(

Thank you for trying to save this unfortunate kitten.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

Old January 31st 09, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

I was really pulling for him to be ok. At least he was warm and more
comfortable than if he were in the out. He is at the bridge now and all will
be well.
"Adrian" wrote in message
wafflycat wrote:
wrote in message
On Jan 31, 11:16 am, "wafflycat"
wrote:
. So it's a question of identifying what is causing that & putting
it right, but he is still very much with us. Which is, I think, a
good thing.

I was wondering what had happened to the little lad. Purrs that TED
can get on top of what is making the little lad so ill. Even more
serious purrs that he makes a good recovery and ends up in his
forever home.

Helen M

The plan is that if he makes it, PACT will be putting his story in
their newletter, so see if folk will send them donations to cover his
vet bill. I hope he does make it.

Old February 1st 09, 01:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

"wafflycat"
"Adrian" ...

He's made it this far, I'm sure now he'll be okay thanks to your
intervention.

Sad news... he's passed away. He slipped quietly away a bit earlier. Just
spoken with PACT. He was in the warm, quiet, but he just slipped away.
Whatever it was that was the infection, just couldn't be stabilised. Poor
wee mite.

I'm so sorry to hear of this. Bless your broken heart sweetie. You did the
best you could for him and now he is at The Bridge, happy and healthy.
Love
Kyla
--in tears

Old February 1st 09, 01:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

Default ping Tweed Update on 'stinky' stray

"Christina Websell"

A lot of my family are Mormons, I've said this before. I tried it when I
was 15 but it was not for me. I respect the faith but am resisting my
aunt saying atm "you would have so many friends if you joined the church"
Yes. I suppose I would., except I do not believe in Joseph Smith and I
doubt if they would want to talk about my poultry and cats, and ex-dogs so
it will be a pass on this. It's an all-compassing religion that takes
over 365.

It is not for me.

I sort of have a religion of my own. Treat
everyone/anything like you'd like to be treated yourself. Do no harm in
the environment as much as you can. Help anything/anyone that needs it if
you can.
And excuse me when I am grumpy ;-)

Tweed

Amen
Christina, I don't know if I'm in your killfile, but I think I told you I
come from a long line of Mormons, and I don't believe in Joesph Smith either
or alot of their doctorine,
I like YOUR own religion, mentioned above, and that's how people 'should'
act.
My BIL does sing in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, and they do put out some
beautiful music, and I have a nepnew on a Mission in Tonga. I haven't been
a Mormon for well over 35 years, but was born and raised one
and was very involved in the church.
I got kicked out of BYU for having sex outside of marriage back in 1964.
Literally ridden out of town on a rail.
Oh well. *shrug*
Kyla
The black sheep who fell out of the family tree.