An invitation to a short abventure

Old April 29th 12, 06:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default An invitation to a short abventure

Wud yuz twu wike tu joyne me an SunDance?
We are goink tu awl twee reztawrantz!
--
Pitô.ônya

"Rebecca" wrote in message
[Rebecca and Rocko talk, almost out of hearing of the others]

Rocko: Rebeckcka, most kkitties don't likke rackckoonz... I kkan stay
in the truckck.

Rebecca: Duznt be sillee -- wudnt yoo like a nice warm kumfy room?

Rocko: That would be nice, but I don't want to kkause any trouble.

Rebecca: Well, if itz ennee trubble fur dem, when yoo iz a fren uv
owrz, den maybe we duznt want to stay heer enneeway.

[They join the others, with Rocko hanging back a little]

Fangu, John an Kathleen. We happinz to be trabbelin wif a rakkoon hoo
iz a fren uv myown. We knowz dat kitteez sumtimez duznt git along wif
rakkoonz, but if yoo haz a place fur hizself to stay, too, we wud
apurrsheayte it.

Rebecca

"Ann" wrote in message
As the sun sets over the desert Harri in the lead truck sees a large
neon sign. She gets on the CB radio, Okay kitties this is where we
will stop for the night. Tomorrow at 8:00 am employees from the
shelter will meet us here to unload supplies.

As the trucks pull in they see a large gray cat waiting for them.
Hello, my name is John and this is my wife, Kathleen. Your trucks are
fine where they are. Come on in, there are 3 restaurants here and we
have rooms for all of you to stay
the night. In the morning my son and I will help unload the trucks.

Ann

Old April 29th 12, 06:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Duznt be wurreed, Sweetee. Itz dat fing I telled da komoonitee abowt a wile
bak, wen da TED sed I shud hab mor fudz! Itz kuz sumfing in myown tummee
duznt uze awl da proteenz in da fudz I eetz, so I haz to hab mor fudz to git
enuf proteenz. But duznt wurree, Meowmie haz bin furry gud abowt givvin me
da ekstra fudz an I haz ganed bak awl da wate I lostid.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Layder, yu kin kum tu mine heowze an hab effin moooor.
Meowmee an Pawpaw went shopink tunite an got lotza barieteez ov fuudz...in
kaynz, an pkgz, an liddul plaztik skwarz ... awl wiff lotza jooze, juzt da
wae I wike it!

Wy du yu need ekstra fudz now???

Pitô.ônya AKA Sweetee, wurreed

"Sundance" wrote in message
Fangu, Sweetee, but juss make shur yoo gitz enuf, too! If wun serbing
iznt enuf fur myownself (kuz, az yoo rememfurz, I needz ekstra fudz now),
Ize shur dey kan bring mor.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
news
Oh, yu ar GUD! I wyll nibbul etsh korz, an gib yu da rezt, sowz yu'll
hab wun anna arf shayerz of efurrytink, Darlink wun.
--
Pitô.ônya AKA Sweetee

"Sundance" wrote in message
Um, mebbe awl three? We kud hav Catifurnia apurrtizerz, Furench mane
korse, an fantsee desert. How duz dat sown?

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Oh, Sundance! Du yu want da Fan-C, Furrentsh, ur Cattfurrteeerya?
--
Pitô.ônya

"Booker" wrote in message
THREE restrantz? Ohhhh...

Booker's eyes get very big.

Kin ize try all ov dem?

Old April 29th 12, 06:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Fangu, Pitoonya, I fingk we wud. Haz yoo meeted myown fren Rocko? Rocko, dis
iz Sundance's wink an myown sisfur-in-paw Pitoonya.

[Rocko whispers to Rebecca]

Yes, Rocko, itz OK. If I tellz Pitoonya yoo iz myown fren, den it will be
OK, Ize shur.

Rocko: Okkay, then, it's nice to meet yoo, Pitoonya. Thankk yoo for askking
us to eat with you. I should tell you that we rackckoons like to wash all
our food while we eat, just so you know. I will try not to makke a mess at
the table, but I'm not used to tables. If that's okkay, then I would enjoy
kkoming with you.

Old April 29th 12, 07:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rocko Raccoon

Wow, thankk you very much, John. I will takke advantage of one of your tree
rooms, then. That is very nice of you. I really didn't expeckckt kkitties to
be so ackckcepting of a rackckoon.

Rocko

"Ann" wrote in message
On Apr 28, 8:52 am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
OEJ hears and pipes up, ifin ursef iza furnd offa rebekaz den ursef iza
furnd of mine, she howldez owt herown paw"Rebecca" wrote
in message

[Rebecca and Rocko talk, almost out of hearing of the others]

Rocko: Rebeckcka, most kkitties don't likke rackckoonz... I kkan stay in
the truckck.

Rebecca: Duznt be sillee -- wudnt yoo like a nice warm kumfy room?

Rocko: That would be nice, but I don't want to kkause any trouble.

Rebecca: Well, if itz ennee trubble fur dem, when yoo iz a fren uv owrz,
den maybe we duznt want to stay heer enneeway.

[They join the others, with Rocko hanging back a little]

Fangu, John an Kathleen. We happinz to be trabbelin wif a rakkoon hoo iz
fren uv myown. We knowz dat kitteez sumtimez duznt git along wif
rakkoonz,
but if yoo haz a place fur hizself to stay, too, we wud apurrsheayte it.

Rebecca

John steps forward and extends a paw to Rocko, "Nice to meet you. We
have had raccoons stay with us before. We have rooms that are made
like a hole in a tree or you can stay in any other room that you like.
"

Old April 29th 12, 08:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Heow ja du, Rocko...Pit2nya offerz tu shake pawz, an Rocko
reziprockaytz.

Datz fyne, I wunz gnu uh raccoon hu washed da sawz of ov hiz sketti
b-fur he ate it.

I red da tred, an gno dat yu twu ar frendz, neow weez ar awl frendz!

Sundance thot dat w kud hav Catifurnia apurrtizerz, Furench mane korse,
an fantsee desert, hitting awl twee rezturuntz. How duz dat sown?
--
Pitô.ônya, enjoyink a gnu eggsperienz

Old April 29th 12, 08:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Fangu furr eggzplaynink. I wyl luk op wat fudz tu serv yu wen yu vizitz
mine heowz.
In da meentyme, dere wyll be wunnerfol fudz at awl twee
rezturuntz...heer kum Rebecca and Rocko, we kin get shtartid reeeel
sooooonn.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Sundance" wrote in message
Um, mebbe awl three? We kud hav Catifurnia apurrtizerz, Furench
mane korse, an fantsee desert. How duz dat sown?

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in
message ...
Oh, Sundance! Du yu want da Fan-C, Furrentsh, ur Cattfurrteeerya?
--
Pitô.ônya

"Booker" wrote in message
THREE restrantz? Ohhhh...

Booker's eyes get very big.

Kin ize try all ov dem?

Old April 30th 12, 05:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 18:40:28 -0700, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Fudz saownd gud tew usses ulso. Mosey and hiz fambli hoo awl shake handz
wif John n Kathleen,
n dey awl fank dem dur der hospiliti.

fud dat sowndz gud, chester as he shakes hands with jon

Hihi, John an Kafleen. I'z pleased to meet you. I apurrciate having some
place to park the trucks, and the rooms an restaurants sound egzellent!
Dis is lotz nicer den the usual truck stops.

Would you like to join us while we eatz? I could really go fur some
grilled sammon-fishie.

Harri

Ooo, ai luff grilled sammon-fishie.
Pipps wud wike tew eet wif Ranger
Fank yew

Mosey fur hiz hungre fambli

invitation to facebook page Bridget[_4_] Cat anecdotes 2 October 1st 11 02:01 PM
Invitation to a bewinking Harri Roadcat Cat community 51 October 17th 09 12:30 AM
An Invitation! ChildFree23 Cat community 18 March 1st 06 05:04 PM
The Invitation CATherine Cat anecdotes 0 August 16th 05 11:01 PM
Blog Invitation Tanada Cat anecdotes 0 April 16th 05 05:33 AM