Andrea Fuller Update

Old March 21st 06, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Andrea Fuller Update

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:dcd8780f27f3d77133cd5531dfbc9d58.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Well, I FINALLY got hold of Andrea and spoke to her this afternoon,
after employing some lateral thinking tactics and roping in a couple of
friends to make some checks in odd places for me.

Her updates are, that she's not in brilliant health, although she is OK
and fine, but part of her problems are stemming from the fact that she
is finding it difficult to employ decent carers who stick around long
term - hence things being a bit fraught. But, we caught up and she is
OK. ) Her computer has apparently died a spectacular death so she is
in the process of rebuilding it - hence no contact.

Cat news...

Poppy, her ancient old lady matriarch went to Rainbow Bridge late last
year. She was 18 and had bladder cancer, and Andrea made the decision to
provide paliative care rather than put her through the stress of
operations. The cancer was apparently fairly quick and agressive, so
Poppy didn't suffer as she was let go fairly early before she really
started to suffer.

Flo, (my ex-foster cat) has had to have 2 operations on her face as she
has been unwell and got some sort of infection. Apparently, the whole
side of her face has been shaved and she has her stitches out next week.

Fliss and Grace are apparently very well, and doing fine.

I'm seeing Andrea on Saturday morning, so I'll update you all then. In
the meantime, if you want me to pass messages on, I'll print them off
and take them with me on Saturday.

Say 'hi' to Andrea, and let her know that we are still thinking of her and
that she's missed. Please pass on our condolences for Poppy, purrs for Flo
and herself, and scritches for Fliss & Grace. And of course, hugs.

Yowie

Old March 22nd 06, 12:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:
[...]

Helen M (Relieved)

I'm so glad you tracked her down. Finding good personal assistants is
difficult. I hope she finds someone who will stick around. I'll have
Spicey purr for her. It took a while, but purrs seem to have worked for
me.
Suz&Spicey

Old March 22nd 06, 03:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 17:48:40 +0000 (UTC), "Helen Miles"
wrote:

Well, I FINALLY got hold of Andrea and spoke to her this afternoon,
after employing some lateral thinking tactics and roping in a couple of
friends to make some checks in odd places for me.

Her updates are, that she's not in brilliant health, although she is OK
and fine, but part of her problems are stemming from the fact that she
is finding it difficult to employ decent carers who stick around long
term - hence things being a bit fraught. But, we caught up and she is
OK. ) Her computer has apparently died a spectacular death so she is
in the process of rebuilding it - hence no contact.

Give her our love and tell her she's missed!
Old March 22nd 06, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:

[...]

I'm so relieved to hear about Andrea. Please let her know that we think
about her often. We do hope she can find a great carer and that you two
have a great time on Saturday. I'm sure you'll have a lot of catching up
to do and hopefully you can tell us more about how she is.
Lots and lots of best wishes and purrs for Andrea and thank you for
letting us know, Helen,
Polonca and Soncek

OneTrueHome update Harri Cat community 8 November 27th 04 01:03 AM
Latest Crackles Update (appt moved up) Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 2 July 12th 04 01:37 PM
Update on Abby the Lazarus cat :-) AJ Cat health & behaviour 46 February 2nd 04 01:36 AM
Nice Update on B5's creator, J.Michael Straczynski & Buddy the cat Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 8 January 19th 04 11:01 AM
Mitzi update Andrea Lachner Cat health & behaviour 6 July 27th 03 12:40 PM