Purrz pleaz

Old June 13th 09, 02:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Furby James

Default Purrz pleaz

On Jun 12, 1:39*pm, MLB wrote:
Furby James wrote:
Furby James Bloom has gone to the Rainbow Bridge today. *His parents
are not well versed on the spelling here and would love to be sure his
name is added to the Walk. *Could someone please let them know how to
do that. *Furby James Bloom 7/1/98 to 6/11/09.

"....Rise up slowly, Angel..." * It's hard to let you go. * *MLB

Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and purrz. I love this group
for the support you offer. At least someone understands. I'm
wondering if it's possible to run out of tears. I'm sure this pain
will ease over time. But until then.............owww
Old June 14th 09, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

Purrupppp!

We awl sendz purrz fur Furby'z fambly an frenz.

S'long, Furby James Bloom, we'll se yew nozzer timez.

Gentle heddbumpz,
Mr. FF.

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger (DOC), Mr. (Furry) Fred
also Shadow da Pup
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

Old June 17th 09, 08:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

On Jun 11, 8:26*pm, Furby James wrote:
Furby James Bloom has gone to the Rainbow Bridge today. *His parents
are not well versed on the spelling here and would love to be sure his
name is added to the Walk. *Could someone please let them know how to
do that. *Furby James Bloom 7/1/98 to 6/11/09.

I'ze furry sorry to bee so layt reeplying, but Furby James' brick has
bin addid to da Walk, an his naym will bee incloodid as a Onoree at da
Jellicle Ball in Oktoburr.

Wee are furryfurry sorry fur yur loss, an send purrrrrrrrs fur his
jerney to haff bin gentul an fur da harts ov his House to heel.

Mietze

Purrz pleze Granby Cat community 26 September 27th 08 08:40 PM
Purrz fur a d*g Tabitha Fluffytail Cat community 14 December 3rd 06 08:35 AM
More purrz... Cory Cat community 8 October 22nd 06 05:07 AM
Sum Purrz Pleeze Boogie's Mom Cat community 8 May 29th 06 06:00 AM
PURRZ!!! Boogie's Mom Cat community 4 October 18th 03 07:43 AM