Emergency Purrs needed

Old October 14th 03, 10:38 PM
rrb_091903

Napoleon wrote:

I don't know what your phone situation is now that you are moving,
but I suggest changing your phone number to an unlisted one and try to
avoid giving out the number to anyone other than your lawyer during
any kind of divorce proceedings. If you don't have caller ID, I
suggest you get it if you can at all afford it and set it to block
callers that don't allow their number to be shown. There's no
guarantee, but it can't but help.

She should also consider getting call trace if it is available in her
area. To trace and hold the caller's information for law enforcement all
you have to do is dial a code right after the offending call ends. Also
privacy manager might help as well - with it your phone doesn't ring
until the caller identifies themselves. Once they do your phone rings,
and you are presented with options as to whether to accept the call or not.

Best wishes and be very careful.

I repeat your good wishes as well, and caution her to be very careful.

rrb

--
Here's a fun hobby of mine: When I get e-mail spam that includes an
800-number, I save the number for later. Then when one of the hundreds

To email me use my name and @cox.net.

Old October 14th 03, 10:56 PM
Bev

Lisa Katt wrote:

Hazel Az skrev i meddelandet
The never ending soap opera of my life. I swear....

Anyway my DH has threatened to kill me, my son and my cats since he has
found out I closed my accounts so he can't steal any more money. I am
trying to get the money together to move by the end of the week and seeing

lawyer tomorrow to see what I can do to get him out of my life permanently.

I have a decent job now. I just need to get over these last few hurdles

and
I will be home free. I've re-keyed the locks to make sure he can't get

into
the house again. Unfortunately he has stolen my car keys so I may be in
trouble there. I just have to continually outsmart him until he doesn't
know where I live anymore.

In the meantime, pray for me guys. I know that the RPCA miracles will help
get us through.

Hazel Az

This kind of thing makes me so mad!

Prayers and purrs for you, your son and cats!

Elisabet and Hugo Katt

Pam, this is awful. I know a bit how you feel as I once had a
boyfriend who threatened to kill me if I left him. I am afraid I am a
coward, I moved away from all my family and friends and started again in
a new area. It's harder for you, of course, having your son, cats, good
job etc. in the equation. The trouble is when someone is as obsessed as
he is there is not much else you can do. I am thinking of you.

Love and Purrs,

Bev
--
God may have created man before woman but there is always a rough draft
before the masterpiece.
Old October 16th 03, 04:10 AM
Junebug

I am so very sorry to read about such a terrible turn of events for you,
Hazel. Your hubby doesn't sound like the man I met, either. How very sad.
Once anyone gets on drugs, it is anyone's guess what will happen with them.
Wish I were closer to you, gal.

My prayers are going out for you.

Junebug

Old October 16th 03, 10:11 PM
jen.d

Huge purrs Hazel.. Please be careful and play it safe

Jen.

Old October 20th 03, 04:39 AM
Hazel Az

Thank you for all your advice and support. The first good news is that I
found my car keys hidden in an odd place. So it's a relief to know he
doesn't have those, although I suspect he is the one that hid them. He
can't duplicate them without the code number that I have in my wallet. So
that is good news.

I will be moving in a week or so. That will be such a relief. I talked to
a lawyer and plan to file for divorce after I get moved. It feels good to
have a plan and to be able to carry it out.

As I mentioned before, I now have a full time job that I like very much. I
get benefits on Jan 1 and am very happy to finally be employed. As I got
it in the same industry where I am known, many old friends have been
stopping by to say hello.

Again I thank you all for everything. Your support and help have been
wonderful. I thank you, my son thanks you and the kitties are taking a nap.

Be well

Hazel Az

"Lucy's Mom" wrote in message
How frightening!! Lucy and I are purring that you and your's stay
safe and get through this....Keep us posted and please, be very
careful. We don't want anything to happen to you!!!

Kim and Lucy

Old October 20th 03, 05:01 AM
Marina

"Hazel Az" wrote
[...]

LOL! So glad things are looking so good for you. It's about time! Purrs
continuing for everything to go smoothly.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old October 20th 03, 05:26 AM
Hopitus2

Best wishes but stay alert and aware 24/7.

"Marina" wrote in message
:
: "Hazel Az" wrote
[...]
: --
: Marina, Frank and Nikki
: marina (dot) kurten (at) pp (dot) inet (dot) fi
:

Old October 20th 03, 09:31 AM
polonca12000

Please take good care of yourself and your son, Pam.
All the best,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Hazel Az" wrote in message
ink.net...
Thank you for all your advice and support. The first good news is that I
found my car keys hidden in an odd place. snip

Old October 20th 03, 12:54 PM
Victor Martinez

We're still purring for you!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Purrs and encourgement needed Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 20 October 8th 03 06:37 PM
prayers needed Jean H Cat anecdotes 1 October 3rd 03 09:30 AM
Purrs Needed - Banana has Pneumonia Arthur Shapiro Cat anecdotes 27 September 7th 03 07:19 PM
Uninterrupted purrs Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 2 August 24th 03 06:57 AM