poisoned cats in washington state

Old May 19th 05, 06:35 AM
Dave Pyles

Default poisoned cats in washington state

http://www.king5.com/localnews/stori...0656b6.html?hp

Donna Clark apparently lives at 3701 230th St E, Spanaway, WA - I'm sure she
would like some mail.....

Old May 19th 05, 07:51 PM
Dave Pyles

I guess nobody cares if Donna poisons her neighbor's cats.....

Old May 20th 05, 05:50 AM
Rhonda

Is there a way to access the story without logging in and giving them
your email address?

Don't need any more spam...

Rhonda

Old May 20th 05, 09:20 AM
I'm bAck wIth my Fav4iteMidis

poisoned cats in washington state

Group: rec.pets.cats.rescue Date: Fri, May 20, 2005, 4:50am (EDT+4)
From: (Rhonda)
"Dave Pyles" wrote in message
http://www.king5.com/localnews/stori...0656b6.html?hp
Donna Clark apparently lives at 3701 230th St E, Spanaway, WA - I'm sure
she would like some mail.....

I feel the same way.

Old May 20th 05, 05:32 PM
Dave Pyles

Woman arrested for poisoning neighbor's cats
02:16 PM PDT on Wednesday, May 18, 2005

KING5.com Staff and Wire Reports

SPANAWAY, Wash. - A woman was arrested for investigation of poisoning a
neighbor's cats in Spanaway.

Pierce County sheriff's spokesman Jerry Bates said animal control officers
found evidence the 42-year-old woman might have poisoned the pets with
antifreeze.

Joe Ashbaugh said he had no idea what was wrong Saturday with the family's
pets - Kiki, Billy and Topper - when the started acting strangely and
screaming in pain.

He rushed the cats to a veterinary clinic, where they died.

The animal welfare group, Pasado's Safe Haven, says it paid more than $1,300
for animal autopsy reports on the cats and pushed the sheriff's office to
investigate.

The group says a bowl of chicken parts soaked in antifreeze was found on the
woman's property.

The woman was arrested on three counts of Felony First Degree Animal
Cruelty. She was released on a $30,000 bond.

Animal Cruelty in the First Degree is a Class "C" felony, punishable by up
to 5 years in jail and a $10,000 fine.

Pasado's Safe Haven is encouraging animal advocates to appear at the
courthouse when the woman is arraigned next week.

zabasearch has her address and it is adjacent to the address in zabasearch
for the victim. The TV said her name, the web version does not have it. I
think people should let her know what they think, I am outraged! And the
victim has to continue to live next door to this lady.