Tribute to Leo, House of Porter

Old October 5th 09, 05:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Default Tribute to Leo, House of Porter

[A petite longhaired champagne-colored cat in a shimmering copper gown
climbs the steps, sad but calm, emanating an aura of peace. Honeycat
smooths her furs, then speaks clearly in a delicate but steady voice and
looks to her wedwink Andy for reassurance. Then she fixes her golden
eyes on the crowd.]

“I am here because the House of Porter lost our rock and our protector,
the anchor of all of our lives and the spirit that held our family
together, on August First. Nocat personified the Transcendental Power of
Love like Leo. He was the spirit of peace walking on earth, an island of
tranquility that we all were drawn to. We read that ‘serenity is not
freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm.’ That was Leo – our
big, safe place to go. We would lie on his big, soft side and burrow
into his fur and sleep and sleep, warm and safe from everything.”

[As the petite cat speaks, a strong ray of golden light streams down and
washes her in light, then broadens until every cat at the Reading is
dappled in a warm, glowing light.]

“Leo was here when we all arrived, one by one, and he welcomed each of
us and made us feel secure in our onetroohome. He taught us everything
we needed to know. He was, quite literally, the light of our lives – a
perpetual ray of light that illuminated the room when he walked in and
greeted us with his soft voice. His energy is still with us, and we feel
it in every breath we take. We are grateful for every day we had with
him. I am so honored to have been his sister.

“We all loved him, but I loved him most. He will always be in our hearts.”

Honeycat
Old October 5th 09, 10:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 04 Oct 2009 23:19:06 -0500, Lucy
wrote:

[...]

Leo was a kittie of great peace and wee miss him tu. Waht a moovink
tribyute!
Beaty, Cinder, Spring
Old October 5th 09, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

chester howldz luc' paw while her sisfur speaks, and hands lucy a rainbow
hanki for the tears, Chester wipes his tear with a paw and is prowd of the
howze of porter for bein so brafe///

--
Have a wonderful day

Old October 5th 09, 11:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

Lucy wrote:

[...]

grabs tissue

Oh, Honeycat. Dat wuz so beeyootiful. Leo wuz sucha grayt kitty.

I wuz so sorry wenn hee had to leeef, but whut a legasee hee left.
Nokitty cud hope to bee reememfurrd wiff more luff.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 6th 09, 01:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

We will all miss Leo.

Rebecca, dabbing at her eyes with a rainbow hanky

Old October 6th 09, 04:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Honeycat,

Fangu for sharing a bit of who Leo was with us.

Tabby
(thinking there are some wonderful cats out there, as shown by all the
tributes and stories)
--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 8th 09, 07:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
DaRennieKidz[_2_]

On Oct 5, 12:19*am, Lucy wrote:
[...]

Honeycat dat waz jist bewtiful sniff Weez iz so furry soree he
hadda go tu da Bridj. He will be sadlee missed by manee.

DaRennieKidz an fosterkitties