Grandson has arrived!

Old February 4th 11, 01:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi[_2_]

Default Grandson has arrived!

My first grandson was born yesterday, 2/3. His name is Landon, he
weighted 8lbs 5oz and was 21.5" long. He is beautiful! This is my
son's first baby, and it is going to be interesting to see him be a
daddy. He is VERY good with my granddaughters, and they love him to
death.

Patti

Old February 4th 11, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_]

"Mishi" wrote in message

My first grandson was born yesterday, 2/3. His name is Landon, he
weighted 8lbs 5oz and was 21.5" long. He is beautiful! This is my
son's first baby, and it is going to be interesting to see him be a
daddy. He is VERY good with my granddaughters, and they love him to
death.

Patti

---

Congrats, Patti!!

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

Old February 4th 11, 06:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Mishi wrote:
My first grandson was born yesterday, 2/3. His name is Landon, he
weighted 8lbs 5oz and was 21.5" long. He is beautiful! This is my
son's first baby, and it is going to be interesting to see him be a
daddy. He is VERY good with my granddaughters, and they love him to
death.

Patti

Congratulations and very best wishes, Don't blink your eyes because if
you do they will be all grown up. MLB
Old February 4th 11, 07:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Mishi" wrote in message
My first grandson was born yesterday, 2/3. His name is Landon, he
weighted 8lbs 5oz and was 21.5" long. He is beautiful! This is my
son's first baby, and it is going to be interesting to see him be a
daddy. He is VERY good with my granddaughters, and they love him to
death.

Patti

Congratulations to all!

Joy

Old February 4th 11, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Mishi wrote:

My first grandson was born yesterday, 2/3. His name is Landon, he
weighted 8lbs 5oz and was 21.5" long. He is beautiful! This is my
son's first baby, and it is going to be interesting to see him be a
daddy. He is VERY good with my granddaughters, and they love him to
death.

Congratulations!

Joyce

--
Fluffy Mackerel Pudding - "Once upon a time, the world was young and the
words 'mackerel' and 'pudding' existed far, far away from one another. One
Old February 4th 11, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Mishi wrote:
My first grandson was born yesterday, 2/3. His name is Landon, he
weighted 8lbs 5oz and was 21.5" long. He is beautiful! This is my
son's first baby, and it is going to be interesting to see him be a
daddy. He is VERY good with my granddaughters, and they love him to
death.

Patti

Congratulations, Patti.
--
Adrian, sent from my iPod.

Old February 5th 11, 03:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Feb 4, 7:04*am, Mishi wrote:
My first grandson was born yesterday, 2/3. His name is Landon, he
weighted 8lbs 5oz and was 21.5" long. He is beautiful! This is my
son's first baby, and it is going to be interesting to see him be a
daddy. He is VERY good with my granddaughters, and they love him to
death.

Patti

Congratulations! And what MLB said. :-)
Landon is a nice, strong name for a boy. I like it.

Sherry

Grandson Update Happy Cat anecdotes 11 December 15th 10 09:30 PM
Grandson Update Happy Cat anecdotes 9 December 7th 10 02:24 AM
Grandson Happy Cat anecdotes 16 December 1st 10 06:27 PM
Lois, how is your grandson? Cheryl Cat anecdotes 5 September 15th 06 09:58 PM
OT Purrs for grandson Lois Cat anecdotes 32 September 6th 06 04:03 AM