Itz awlmost Jamaica!

Old April 3rd 11, 06:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Itz awlmost Jamaica!

trudi sees salina coming owt anna she wonders ifin hersef wuld purfurta
'port wiffa alla babiez at onze... she thinkz maybe amelllia will be able to
put a portable porter on sumfin dat salina kuld put alla babies in at
onze... but she is not sure so says nothing
"cshenk" wrote in message
Cash wakens to the oohs and purrs as the kitty friends at the bar watch
Silina bring her brood to the line for the boat.

Looking outward, he sees the *perfect* hut and hopes they can get it.
It's up a bit along some rocks and the waves will make a lovely crashing
sound. It's closer to the water than the others but high enough to be dry.
The front steps lead at high tide right to the edges of the waves but the
back exit is nicely dry and will suit Daisy-chan.

Looking at RastaCat John, he asks how one picks a cabin and RastaCat John
just laughs and says 'Dat one is yours Mon! Wez wus so sure-n ob dat wez
got it stocked wif you 3's favorites!'

'Thank U Rastacat! We be along shortly when my ladies arrive' says Cash.

"cshenk" wrote in message
Daisy-chan, breathing hard but happy from her little impromptu
breakdancing session notes her buddies are inside fortifying themselves
for the trip while Trudi has taken a nap. She goes in and snags a few
shrimp and a bottle of cream off the appetizer table then joins them.

'Wez got about an hour, wanna nap first Aunti? I wanna take dat boat!
Itz sounding exciting!' says Daisy-chan.

'Oh yes dear, anna I want to take the boat ride! It sounds like fun!'
yawning, Aunti selects one final duck canape (a delicious shiitake and
eggplant based with piped ground duck liver and a sliver of raw bacon).
'Besides, I needs to be fresh soz I kin chase Cash innna them waves!'

Daisy-chan grins with a shudder about getting wet in the waves while Cash
sighs at the idea of a boat-ride with his 2 adventurous buddies.

As the two ladies depart chattering, he deftly licks the duck liver and
bacon off the last canape, then flips it over and eats the eggplant
laving the mushroom behind. He's just not a mushroom fan. He wanders
outside and takes a nice comfy divan near Trudi and settles in for a nap.
Soon, he feels little furry paws and snuggling bitties join him as he
nods off.

"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
[On the sundeck, a petite-Persian girl, in a white
linen sundress and a broad-brimmed straw hat reads
the Mew Yawker. the ship's PA comes on]

Meow Kitties!

This is the Captain. Within the hour, we will be
pulling into Montego Bay; tenders will be
available to take you to shore, or for the kitties
who don't like boats, they can 'port ashore and
the staff will take their luggage ashore. Here is
RastaCatJohn to tell you about the accomodations.

Hey Kitties! This is RastaCatJohn. Soon you will
se da azoor bloo waterz ob Montego Bay, and on the
white sand beack are our accomodations. Yes,
kitties, little red tile roofed, white stucck huts
for one two or more kitties. Waterbeds!
Refifgomolatorz wif fuds! A wet-bar and hot tub in
eech!

So kitties, when you get ashore tell da concierge
what your liddle heatz desirez!

And rest up in da afternoon, beclawz we haff
cocktailz and den dinner al fresk on da beech!

And in da comink dayz, a tour ob rum
distillieries! Scuba Divink. Or laying on da beech
and doink nuffin but drink rum and haff nip! Itz
yur choice.

So haff a good day, and I will see yoo at da
cocktail hour!
--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/2/2011 7:31:15 PM

Old April 3rd 11, 06:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi wakes and goes to the P A ok ucatz, da boatz iz loawdin, ifin ursef
wantsa go onna boat getz urown luggagez ursef iz takin anna putted it
owtside urown statrum... den getz in line... itz furzt kome furzt serfed fur
d ride ofur, same fur porterin... der iza line a bit away furm da boatz
ursefz will seesa porter line afur da boat line, eafur one iz movin gud so
takez ur pik...

Trudi, looking fur Mme. A. or rasta cat ta find owt abowt hutz signmintz,

Old April 3rd 11, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Silina sees the furry god look at her and slides over to tate her cheek then
looks back at her bitties all in a line.

She looks at the porter and wonders if she can get a ride? She can't reach
the buttons but she points with her head at the lovely spot she wants and
gathers the littles around her then looks hopefully at Trudi.

Old April 3rd 11, 07:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi understands, she howldes up her paw, rushes to her state rum, gets a
basket she had to sleep in, it was an extra fur guests, she opens the porter
door and sets the basket in the porter, she waits to see if the mamma snake
understands, as she waits she sees the spot salina has picked owt and juzt
knows furm what sum of the caretaking kittys sayed dat diz wuld be a gud
spot, so she sets the cordinates fur rite behind da sweet tater pwant...
salina anna alla littles gets into da basket, salina curls arownd her
littles and trudi pushes the door closed as she touches the start button...
in a shimmering the porter is gone then returns, trudi opens the doror and
it is empty...

trudi thinks, i sure hopez diz iza gud thing fur hersef as she looks arownd
fur jack ta see ifin he wantsa share a hut or just getz one nezt door to
hersef

Old April 3rd 11, 09:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Silina slides out of the nice basket and helps all her littles to the
ground. In front of them is a glorious sweet potato plant in full flower
and to the left is a sprawling wild squash plant. Over their heads, giving
shade is a towering hibiscus. Silina turns to the boat with the furry gods
and waves her tounge and tail politely in thanks, then sets off for
adventures of the snakey kind in her new home. First, she has to teach her
littles to respect the plants so they will be happy and healthy. She forms
a little circle about her many and begins to teach them.

Old April 3rd 11, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Apr 2, 7:39*pm, "Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote:
[...]

Mosey and Meowy enter their white stucco hut, each carrying a bittie
in their mouths.

Mosey: Ffmmph mpffft blubtfpf pbumff.
Meowy: Mmpfmmm fwwibg glbl.
Mosey puts bittie Tygur on the waterbed: Wat diddid yoo seigh, mine
wuff?
Meowy puts bittie Mayzy on the waterbed: I sed I cannot unnerstan wut
yoo sed. Neffur mynd beclaws gnaow yoo ar speeking cleerly; Dis hut
sew gnice, an sumwun cubberd da bed wif ar wite sattin wedwink
commfurder.

Da bittiez ar sew cyoot on da wite sattin. Wets awl twy itted out
tewgeffur!

And they didded.
Old April 4th 11, 12:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Sun, 3 Apr 2011 12:20:07 -0500, Storrmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

Trudi, looking fur Mme. A. or rasta cat ta find owt abowt hutz signmintz,

Meow Trudi,

Just go to the concierge's hut and ask him!

[They walk together to the concierge, and Anaïs
ask for a single; as they leave, the concierge
calls after them]

And ladies, don't forget, cocktails and dinner al
fresko, on da beech at sunset!

Anaïs walks to the beach, finds a chaise lounge
and opens her Mew Yawker again, dozing off...

She hears the booming laugh of RastaCatJohn who
waves and walks over. "Well, are you enjoyink mine
beautiful island? Tonight we have curried goat,
fried akee, coconut shrimp, and many island
foods!" and he laughs his booming laugh. "Rum
cocktails, oysters and good wine!"

As he walks away, he hesitates, and turns around.
"And maybe you'd like to have cocktails and dinner
with me?"

Anaïs hesitates. She thinks about being a widow
and is about to say "No thanks" when she hesitates
again and says "Sure, I'd wike dat" and smiles.

He laughs and says "Good! I'll see you at
sunset!"

She turns back to her magazine, but is somewhat
distracted.......

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/3/2011 7:14:31 PM
Old April 4th 11, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Itz awlmost Jamaica!...YooooHoooo, Concierge...

YoooHoooo Concierge...

Sundance and I would like tu put in ower order neow, if yu dunt mynd...
We wyll tele-port ashore, please arranje thiz.

And Sundance and I wyll have a Hut Furr Twu
with
A Refrifgomolator wif lotza fuds,
a wet-bar but not tuu wet, wiff melted dry ice insted of watermonsters

a hot tub, not tuu hot, wiff melted dry ice insted of watermonsters
Insted ov da watermonstur bed, may we hab a SweepNumbur bed,
Wiff feffur bed coffur onnit?
an uh snak bar wiff assortid pounceez, tuna rolls, Mousesikulz©,
and da yusual akrootrimentz.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Sundance" wrote in message
Sownz gud to myownself. Fur me, I wantz at leest wun uv doze
refurgamolatorz.

I duznt mind portin, in fack I will port wif yurownself.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Purrobabblee uh hut furr twu wif hottie tottie tubie
an uh snak bar?

An I tik I wud raddur port tu shore, iffin yuz dunt mynd?
--
Pitô.ônya

"Sundance" wrote in message
Toonya, whut kind uv acommydashunz wud yurownself like?

Sundance

Old April 4th 11, 04:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi watches out the window as she sees what she thinks is a basket in the
leaves of the sweet tater pwant... soon a little movement reassures trudi
that all have made the porter trip... trudi wonders at how bast has allowed
the kittees on a kruze for kittesta enjoy demselves as onlee kittez kan, and
at the same time dey wuz able ta assist inna migratshun of an entire famblee
of anofur speiciezes to a new home...

as trudi is ruminatin, herown pager goez off, defrr iza tzt message furm
miss pigglette, trudi reads intentlee,... she sighs... and runs to herown
staterum to print owt da letter furm piglette...

she reads and then goes to find petunaia...

Trudi howldz owt da full text for petunai to read and to respond to

toonia,

ifin i iz korrect ursef iz still aktin grand poobaah rite? if so i has some
offikal correspondenze fur ursef dat iz urgint in nature...

Dear Miz Trudi, I iZ sorrie dat we kan't be dere all da time on diz
kruze but dere iz sumphin I godda say. I iz upsetted bout sumphin dat
iz doink on on dat boat and I wantzta ask a fabor of urself.

Kud u giff diz note to LL, it iz time diz madder waz seddled.

I knowz we eatz mice and haff done so sinze da beginnink of times.
But, we wud not eat a mousie iffin it waz a relative of fren of sumone
on da grup. Now Salina, fore dem bitties got here, waz a membfer of
dat grup dat waz kaptured. I fink we shud free dem ofther snakez and
not eat demselbez. It jus iznt rite to do dat. We kan fine sumphin
elze to make bisghetti out of.

I would repkeptfulie ask LL to set dem free anna deklare dat we duzent
eated snakez. I really iznt fond of dem but Salina iza a pardt of da
grup now and I won't kondone eating her or den bitties or annie ofther
bitties dat haz profably been borned by now in da galley of diz shipz.

Fangu furry muchez

Miz Piglett who speakez for da bitties

when petunia iz done readin, trudi sayz, she iz rite, sum of doze snakez
inna gally mite be furndz anna famblee off salina so we shuld let dersefz
go, but i alzo think ursef or ll needsa makeit a rule,

trudi

Old April 4th 11, 04:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi realises that soft emailled da post about what kinds of huts to
petunias sekataree instead of postin int, she is disgusted with the hoomin
and decides she needs a nap