OT THEY GOT BIN LADEN

Old May 2nd 11, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default OT THEY GOT BIN LADEN

They got that son of a bitch. God bless all the troops in all the countries
that have gave their lives.
Stay safe come home safe and THANK YOU

Old May 2nd 11, 05:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Matthew wrote:
They got that son of a bitch. God bless all the troops in all the countries
that have gave their lives.
Stay safe come home safe and THANK YOU

"HOLY CATS!"
Old May 2nd 11, 01:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...
They got that son of a bitch. God bless all the troops in all the
countries that have gave their lives.
Stay safe come home safe and THANK YOU

Thank you! And bless all the troops in all the countries who helped bring
this fanatic (lunatic) to his end. That low-down cowardly SOB is finally
dead after taking so many innocent lives not only in the U.S. but across the
globe.

Jill

Old May 2nd 11, 01:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_]

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...

They got that son of a bitch. God bless all the troops in all the countries
that have gave their lives.
Stay safe come home safe and THANK YOU

-----

I'm definitely giving a huge SHOUT OUT to our troops and all who helped.
"Ding dong the wicked witch is dead"!!!

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

Old May 2nd 11, 03:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska

On May 1, 11:51*pm, "Matthew"
wrote:
They got that son of a bitch. *God bless all the troops in all the countries
that have gave their lives.
Stay safe come home safe and THANK YOU

God and Goddess bless America and our troops!!!!! And those of the
other nations who stood by us after the devastation that filthy
******* wreaked upon this country.

Louie and I were planning on going to bed early...until he paused at
CNN so he could grab the iPad and check his email. When the news came
he woke me up and we toasted with wine and praises to our divinities.

I don't know who will take that son of a bitch's place. But I do know
this: that dirtbag will be taken down too. Right always prevails.

I wish we could get the hell out of there and there would be no more
young soldiers coming home in boxes. Those who died made the supremest
of sacrifices. While it is written that there is no greater love than
to give one's life for one's friends, what can be said about the ones
who give their lives for strangers? I believe in a Valhalla; one does
not go through hell in life without a heaven after death; and these
brave ones feast there now.

Blessed be,
Baha
Old May 2nd 11, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...
They got that son of a bitch. God bless all the troops in all the
countries that have gave their lives.
Stay safe come home safe and THANK YOU

it was all over our tv today. whilst i am glad he is out of the picture and
i understand the usa's joy for the revenge i am not sure it will make too
much difference to aq.
we also have suffered
http://search.orange.co.uk/all?q=bom...alse&x=22&y=16

i would not like his karma as i believe you get back what you do. i seem to
be reasonably lucky with mine - if you put aside my predeliction for being
up for all the operations and injuries available.
i always manage financially. just a few weeks ago i noticed i was
overpaying my council tax since 2005, so i have a rebate of over 500 pounds,
which would have paid for my german holiday - and i do not have to pay for a
year which would have been almost a thousand, how lucky is that.
unluckily i will not be able to visit nuele in may, luckily i smashed myself
up the day before i booked my flight.
it's 6 years since saw each other but we spoke on the phone today, of course
we were bitterly disappointed but it's very sensible that we wait until my
shoulder is up to a greeting from her bulldogs.
i'm gutted that i cannot go to hear the nightingales.
oh well.
it's not germany like you might think of cities. it's way out beyond wild.
20 houses and miles to a shop. it's a huge country. no-one speaks english
except nuele and she is brilliant at it now since we corresponded almost
daily since 02.

word is Osama has already been buried at sea. what a good idea since there
will be no shrine.
i do wonder what happened to make him what he was.

Old May 3rd 11, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"hopitus" wrote in message

..Don't spend too much thought on that. What happened to Hitler to make
him
what he was?

----
i still cannot get away from the social work thing of thinking about
everything possible for excuses yet even though i've retired. must try
harder.

Old May 3rd 11, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"hopitus" wrote in message
On May 2, 12:14 am, hopitus wrote:
On May 1, 9:51 pm, "Matthew" wrote:

They got that son of a bitch. God bless all the troops in all the
countries
that have gave their lives.
Stay safe come home safe and THANK YOU

Been glued to tv. They are partying hard in D.C. tonight.

Fast forward that to "all across the USA" .

***

My son sent me the following:

"My friend Jonna and I were trying to come up another time when most
Americans celebrated somebody's death. The only time we could come up with
was 1945."

Joy

Old May 3rd 11, 08:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat[_3_]

"Yowie" wrote in message
"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice
in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies
hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness
cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out
hate: only love can do that." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Well said.

Old May 3rd 11, 09:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
NettieCat

On May 3, 2:22*am, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

well, you are ok in australia, aren't you
usa and uk have been bombed by aq and we are not sorry bin laden is dead.
myself i would have liked him to be captured and come to trial.
*having said that he died too easily.

Christina, please don't assume that you can speak for everyone in the
UK. You are not speaking for me, so I would appreciate it if you used
'I' rather than 'we'.

I can't rejoice in bin Laden's death. Both good and bad things will
come from it, and one of the bad things is already obvious, the blood
lust vengeance celebrations of thousands of ordinary people who have
been corrupted into thinking that it's OK to celebrate the violent
death of four people.

Jeanette