ROAD TRIP STALLED! Has Anykitty Seen Onyx?

Old November 22nd 03, 06:23 AM
Adam

Fangu, Unca Adam. We'll just carry on without him, then. Will Louise be
coming, since Allegra is busy with the Pirate Ship?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Road Trip Coordinator

Well, she gets carsick, and at both ends. Do you really want a cat that
hurks and poops in the car?

Unca Adam
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Old November 22nd 03, 11:53 PM
ChildFree23

I know, I know - hold on a minute...

little orange kitten jumps into teleporter and disappears. About 10
minutes later her emerges with a grumpy-looking silver longhair

Hey, effurrybuddy, dis here is mineown oldest sisfur, Cleopatra. She can
drive a are-vee! She's a liddle grumpy, but she can help wif the driver
shortage.

Samuel Kitten

Grumpy? GRUMPY? Just because I get irritated when tiny kittens interfere
with my napping?

hisses and takes half-hearted swat at Sammy

Ok, I wouldn't mind seeing some countryside. Where's the keys? Or do I
have to hot-wire this beast? grumble

Cleopatra

You have to hotwire it. Onyx took the keys when he disappeared.

Lilith Kitten
--
childfree23 at earthlink dot net

Old November 23rd 03, 01:05 AM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

You have to hotwire it. Onyx took the keys when he disappeared.

Lilith Kitten

grumbleAll right, then...grumble

silver kitty climbs under dash and begins rummaging around. Sounds of
wires being shredded.

grumble

the radio comes on, the windshield wipers start to swish back and
forth, and the turn signals start to blink

Oops!

radio, windshield wipers, and turn signals go off, the starter starts
to grind, and the engine starts!

There! Now, where are we, where do we want to go, and how are we going
to get there? I don't have to navigate too, do I? grumble

Cleopatra

Old November 23rd 03, 04:27 AM
Miss Violette

*TV stares in awe*
Can I get you a non nip beverage to sip while you drive ma'am, TV still
staring

Old November 23rd 03, 05:56 AM
Sylvia M

"Adam" wrote in message
Fangu, Unca Adam. We'll just carry on without him, then. Will Louise

be
coming, since Allegra is busy with the Pirate Ship?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Road Trip Coordinator

Well, she gets carsick, and at both ends. Do you really want a cat that
hurks and poops in the car?

Unca Adam
--

An whutz rong wit dat, i'yd lyke tu kno???

Dyna, defensivelee

Old November 23rd 03, 05:59 AM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney

Miss Violette wrote:
*TV stares in awe*
Can I get you a non nip beverage to sip while you drive ma'am, TV still
staring

I believe a cool beverage would be quite nice, thank you. Something nice
a sweet, perhaps.

Cleopatra