at the store for lillith

Old May 20th 04, 04:07 AM
MouseCat

OOPS, I isa sorry, I shuuld be atta Sammy and Tigers parti, and I just
couldn't pass up da smell of doze fishies, bye, TV, leaves the girlcats
hurriedly on his way to the boycat parti

Come on in, TV - we've got lots of goodies, including lots and lots of
whitefishie.

MCat

Old May 20th 04, 04:08 AM
Tabitha Kitten

Oh yez!yez!yez!

Shrimpies stuffed with crab meat and marinated in nip sauce! Yummulz!!
Roasted fishies of awl types!! Uh Huh!!
Hot Chocolutte wiff whippy kreem??? Yu Betcha!!!

Tabitha, yu ar da bestestestest!!!!

Dyna, not knowin where tu start eetin

Fangu! You've got me blushing under mine long black furz!

Tabitha

Old May 20th 04, 04:57 AM
Sylvia M.

"MouseCat" wrote in message
OOPS, I isa sorry, I shuuld be atta Sammy and Tigers parti, and I just
couldn't pass up da smell of doze fishies, bye, TV, leaves the girlcats
hurriedly on his way to the boycat parti

Come on in, TV - we've got lots of goodies, including lots and lots of
whitefishie.

MCat

Hihi MeowzKatty!!!
Juzt thot I'd say hi tuya furra minit!!!
Bye furr neow!!!

Dyna, winking

Dyna

Old May 20th 04, 07:42 AM
Miss Violette

I lovez fishies, soft has been workin onna gettin less fluffy anna her hasa
been buyin it anna dat fakey crab stuffz made from itsef, dat sure is good
stuff... TV droolin ofur da table wif da fud atta the front of da room

Old May 20th 04, 02:19 PM
MouseCat

I lovez fishies, soft has been workin onna gettin less fluffy anna her hasa
been buyin it anna dat fakey crab stuffz made from itsef, dat sure is good
stuff... TV droolin ofur da table wif da fud atta the front of da room

I like fishes too, so I was furry sure to order lotz and lotz of fishes
fur us to eat. But I also didn't forget about the kitties dat might
somefing other than fishies.

MCat

Old May 20th 04, 02:24 PM
MouseCat

Hihi MeowzKatty!!!
Juzt thot I'd say hi tuya furra minit!!!
Bye furr neow!!!

Dyna, winking

Dyna

Hi to yourself, miss Dynamite Cat! And concatulations on your fursonal
trainer job. I'm looking forward to our dinner date.

MCat