In da Restaurant - Orient Eggspress!

Old November 25th 04, 05:27 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 08:58:10 -0800, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat
wrote:

gentle snip

And let's all remember how very fortunate we all are to have our
OneTrueHomes.

Cleopatra raising her glass to the room

Looking up and down the table at all of the wonderful friends she has made
this past year, Anaïs smiles, and snuggles closer to Tiger, as they both
raise their glasses, and Purrrr a toast

Well puttid, Cleo, and we'zl toast to that!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
11/25/2004 12:24:50 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old November 25th 04, 05:28 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 01:45:20 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

Iz you readi ta dine mines lof?, Tiger likin goin furm on fud to anofur

Yes, my luff, I iz. I'ze gonna order da tastink menu - how about
yourownself?
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
11/25/2004 12:27:33 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old November 25th 04, 05:32 PM
ShortTail Tom

Miss Violette wrote:

wouuld you liksta share dat? OEJ, not usedta fanci fudz

Yes Iz would! I fink dat's an eggzelent idearment. I'z not used to fancy
fuds eifurr, but I figger if Cleocatra and Mlle Anais recommend dem,
they mus be ok.

STTom

Old November 25th 04, 09:58 PM
Miss Violette

If you wantsa share dat den we cuuld pick out somfin we realli like afur we
tastez the tasin minu, Tiger

Old November 25th 04, 10:00 PM
Miss Violette

Dey bof hasa gud taste *ceptin fur deir boyfrienkitty piks maybe* butted we
kan alwayz order anofur somfin ifin we iz still hungri, OEJ, a little honked
at TV and Tiger right now

Old November 26th 04, 12:49 AM
ShortTail Tom

Miss Violette wrote:
Dey bof hasa gud taste *ceptin fur deir boyfrienkitty piks maybe* butted we
kan alwayz order anofur somfin ifin we iz still hungri, OEJ, a little honked
at TV and Tiger right now

Oh, mine luff, iz you unhappy wif your brofurs? I'z sorry bout dat.

Once wez find somefing dat we bof really like, we can order some more
uff it. In fact, if we likez it a whole lot wez could maybe get some to
go in a kitty bag, and take it back to ourz hotel room.

STTom
slightly overwhelmed by the choices