We'ze sailink!

Old January 21st 06, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default We'ze sailink!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan go up on the deck and stretch out as long
as they can get in the sun. Soon they go to sleep.

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
With a short blast on the barge's horn, our hotel-barge leaves the
quay, and sets off on the Burgundy Canal at a slow and leisurely pace
as small forests, farms and groups of houses slowly pass by.

Some kitties are napping, others still eating at the buffet, and
others on the deck chairs and cushions in the sun, watching rural
France glide by.

Anaïs is on a cushion, with Tiger napping beside her.

"Cleo, dis iz a relaksink trip, don't you fink?"
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/18/2006 1:06:11 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old January 21st 06, 11:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 20:13:07 -0500, Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau's
little, agile paws typed:

Dinner? Ummmmmm! Dinner!

a nattily dressed Inspektor wanders into the dining room, a large,
mahogany paneled room with cushions set both around a large table, and
a few smaller tables, each set with fine china and crystal

Bon Swar, effurrykitty! Eet is a luffly effenink, and I woke from zee
nap just in time for dinner!

He waves at TV who beckons him and his wink to sit with them at the
large table

Ah, fangu my frendz; I see zat effurrykitty iz beginink to file in!

Hihi Inspecktor,

Headbuts Cleo and TV. Howz efurry kitty tonight? Tiger shud be down
momentarily. I finks I saw the Countess and her assistants on the way
in too!

I wonder whutz fur dinner?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/21/2006 6:54:01 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old January 23rd 06, 02:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 18:56:10 -0500, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

Hihi Inspecktor,

Headbuts Cleo and TV. Howz efurry kitty tonight? Tiger shud be down
momentarily. I finks I saw the Countess and her assistants on the way
in too!

I wonder whutz fur dinner?

[Witha great flurry of activity, the Countess sweeps into the dining room,
her assistants hurrying behind her. She greets all of the kitties she
passes, meowing happily. She spots Cleo and TV lounging near Anais and
Tiger, so she settles on the cushion right between them.]

Moew, darlinks! How ar you all? Iznt zees a wunnderful boat? Und a
wunnerful voyage? Zees is such bootiful countryside ve are sailink fru.

Jonanne, Friederich, zere ees a wunnerful assortment of dishes at ze
boofay. You know ze foods I like, darlinks, so pleeze fetch me zum yummys.
And of course get yourselfs yummys as well.

So, Cleo and Anais, zees is such a wunnerful idea. How did you come to
infite ze Community on zees voyage? Do you haf experienze wif zees hotel
barge? It ees zo lufly! Can I have mine assistants brink you anyfing
furrom zee boofay?

Old January 23rd 06, 04:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Jonanne, Friederich, zere ees a wunnerful assortment of dishes at ze
boofay. You know ze foods I like, darlinks, so pleeze fetch me zum yummys.
And of course get yourselfs yummys as well.

So, Cleo and Anais, zees is such a wunnerful idea. How did you come to
infite ze Community on zees voyage? Do you haf experienze wif zees hotel
barge? It ees zo lufly! Can I have mine assistants brink you anyfing
furrom zee boofay?

[Johannnes returns with plates of lobster, shrimp, and caviar. Friederich
carries flutes of champagne and a bottle of chilled champagne. They
arrange all of the goodies in front of the Countess, then return to the
buffet and select plates of fish, beef, and other snacks for themselves.]

So, Mme. Anais and Mrs. Cleoptra, how haf yourownselfves been doink? I
know zat you haf been buzy kittiez, becuz of ze callz I haf been gettink.
I don't fink youz have heard ze full story, zo plees allow me to tell you!

You mozt likely recall furrom our last adfenture zat mine leetle valley
vas in trouble. I come from a leetle valley in Hungary, und mine valley
has been troubled by poferty. Our fields haf been getting tired, and our
crops haf been furry small. Ze hoomins zat haf been farming haf been
harvesting smaller crops, ze shopkeepers haf been doing less trade, and ze
kitties zat run all of ze households haf had fewer resources to work with.
Tourists haf not been comink to our valley, as ze fieldz haf been
unattractif and ze lodgings haf not had enuf commerce to keep ze
facilities maintained. Ve haf been in desperate straits, and on your last
adfennture I had been appealing to some - shall I say unsavory elements -
for wayz to bring revenue to mine valley, but unsuccessfully.

But thanks to you two, Anais and Cleopatra, ourz prollems haf been
resolved! Once I returned to mine liddle valley I started getting ze
telefone calls from ze movie makers. Zey haf discovered mine little
valley, and haf decided zat eet eez perfect for zere movies! Vee haf had a
crew of hoomin mofie makers zere, making horror movies. Und ze kitties
zat trafel wif ze hoomins haf been making movies fur kitties. Ze crew zet
was zere first made a kitty movie called "Furry Hairy", about ze San
Purrcisco policecat who catches ze badguys doggies. Zen ze next film crew
who comes, zey haf a bunch of kitties wif zem who makes anozer kitty
movie, "The Good, ze Bad, and ze Doggies". Und just before I leef mine
valley ze last time, a new film crew comes in and signs a contract to use
our castle to film a series of movies about Furry Potter, a kitty in
wizard school.

Ve haf zo many film crews coming through our valley zat ve now haf no more
poverty problem. Ze farmers are now growing specialty crops zat ze
restaurants in town want to serve to ze visiting hoomins and kitties. Ze
storekeepers are now selling zere wares to visiting mofie crews. Ve are
now esperiencing prosperity like ve haf not known in many years. Ve of
course directed ze commerce to our farmers and shopkeepers first, but once
they vere all doing a healthy bizness, ze filmmakers started doing bizness
wif us too. Even mineown family has been finding ze prosperity ve haf not
know fur a long time.

In order to celebrate ourz newfound wealth, Iz fisited ze auction of
Christies, in Pareez. Und I found ze perfect collectable to celebrate ze
success of our bootiful valley. I'z sure you rememfur ze history uf
Napoleon and his wife, Josephine. Ve, being kitties, alzo rememfur zat
Napoleon and Josephine had a kitty zat owned zem. Josephone of course took
excellent care of ze kitty, and had ze finest kitty brush in ze land made
fur zere kitty. Zat brush has survuved, and it was auctioned off last
week. I had ze good fortune of placing ze winning bid! I am now carrying
Ze Brush back to mine little valley. Mine two assistants are helping me
wif mine travel, and helping to keep mine new acquisition safe.

Now, allow me to show you ze eggciting acquisition - Johannes, ze box
pleeze

[Johannes produces a box, covered in fine silk, tied with beautiful
ribbons. Untieing the ribbons, the Countess reaches into the box and
produces an exquisite kitty brush. The frame is silver with inlaid gold
and diamonds. The back of the brush has inset emeralds and rubies. The
candles around the dining room reflect off the frame and the emeralds,
sparkling brilliantly. The kitties gathered in the dining room all meow
appreciatively.]

You zee, Anais and Cleopatra, zis little attraction shall go on display in
ze entry of ze castle, to attract more tourist kitties to our little
valley. And I would now like to officially extend an infitation to all of
ze kitties present here - you are all, each and efery one of you, welcome
to come visit mine little valley. Ve haf accomodations in ze castle fur ze
kitties zat would like to stay in ze castle, und ve haf bed and breakfast
houzes, und ve haf public houzes wif comfortable accomodations. Whichefer
you prefer, ve can put you up.

Zo again, Anais and Cleopatra, thank you. Ze filmmakers who haf come to
our valley haf all told us zat zey heard of our valley from you - so thank
you so furry much!

Countess Katzenplatzen
Old January 23rd 06, 05:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

[Sundance asks Pitoonya if she will excuse him for a moment, and approaches
the Countess Katzenplatzen.]

Pardin me, yur kowntessness, but did I overheer yoo sayin dat dere are
mofiez bein made in yur vallee?

[The Countess nods.]

Pleeze let me interdoos myownself. Mine name iz Sundance. Yoo may hav
heered uv my annyooal film festivul, da Sundance film festivul? I haz bin
lukkin fur more kittee-related filmz to screen, an it sownz like da wunz
bein filmed in yur vallee mite be juss perfekt! Wud yoo be able to put me
in tuch wif da film-makerz, so I kud ask if dey wud be innerestid in
prezentin dere filmz at my festival?

Sundance, hopeful

Old January 23rd 06, 01:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Soft sayz i iza siameze maskeradin aza grey tabby, i iz moztly grey striped
wif black anna little brown spotz, anna ond of mine clawz iz white anna mine
whiskerz iz white, when i camed to soft anna furry i weighed 9 ownzes, now i
iz to big fur soft fud scale so i weighz more dan 2.5 pwndz, Stormmee, who
talks like a mezer anna jumpz like one alzo
PixieDust413 wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm almost a year old. I was a spring kitten, born somewhere in
Indiana. My human mom Becky hasn't decided on a definite birthday.

I'm a cream-colored tabby with spots and stripes, and the build of a
Siamese or Oriental Shorthair. What do you look like?

Rosco P. Catrane
Almost A Year Old

Yez i likesta play wif efurone butted alla ofur catz in mine howze iz

owlde
anna moztly grumpi, der iz alzo 2 ofur kittenz on diz boat, deir catpaw iz

repairkitty, Stormmee, glad fur anofur playmate, anna by da way how owlde

iz
yourownsef, mine purr day iz octofur 1 zt 'corrdin to da ted
ChildFree23 wrote in message
news
[chortlemewflepurr] Meow, Stormy, I am Rosco P. Catrane, named
after Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane from The Dukes Of Hazzard. Do
you want to play with me?

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Stormmee sees da ball anna kumez ofur ta investacate diz new
kitten anna new
toy, she lookz arownd fur da ofur two kittenz ta see ifin dey
wantsa play
hokee,... I likez fuzzy ballz, Mine name iz stormmee, anna i
lifez wif owlde
catz so diz iz funfun fur minesef, Stormmee
PixieDust413 wrote in message
oups.com...
Anaïs is on a cushion, with Tiger napping beside her.

"Cleo, dis iz a relaksink trip, don't you fink?"

[Suddenly, the teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and
out steps
Cousin Rosco. He drops his favorite pink fuzzy ball in the
middle of
the deck, and proceeds to chase it around.]

Cousin Rosco
Kitten In Residence

Old January 23rd 06, 01:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Tiger streches anna lookz atta hiz wifekitty, sure, iz der fud in der, den
he gigglez anna sayz, I wuz juz kiddn, letz get radi anna go to a nize
dinner den purrhapz fur a walk, Tiger
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
With another toot of the horn, our barge pulls into the quay at
Fleurey-sur-Ouche, and the deck-hand-kitties tie it up. THe captain
strolls onto the observation deck where most of the Community are
napping or longuing in deck chairs

Bon Swar, mes ameez, we eez tyink up at Fleurey-sur-Ouche fur zee
eefnink. Dinner will be in served shortly in owr dinink room, below,
an after dinner anykitty can feel free to wander thru zee town, stop
at zee cafe or whatever yourownselves pleeze!

Anaïs turns to Tiger Well, luffer-boy, shall we go to owr stateroom
to get freshened up fur dinner?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/20/2006 7:53:26 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old January 23rd 06, 01:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

TV and Tiger smile at the girlcats and queetly go to the buffett and gather
the wifekittyz fafurites fuds, anna drinkz fur demsefz, alzo... They greet
alla comuniti catz az dey pazz...
news