Baby has arrived :-)

Old November 11th 06, 07:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kate

Default Baby has arrived :-)

Hi,

Just a quick message to let you all know that I've had my baby.

Daniel Xander Morris arrived on Wednesday, 8th November at 11.14am,
weighing 8lbs 7ozs.

We came home on Thursday evening and both he and I are doing well.
Cats are all taking it well

Kate.

Old November 11th 06, 07:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

"Kate" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

Just a quick message to let you all know that I've had my baby.

Daniel Xander Morris arrived on Wednesday, 8th November at 11.14am,
weighing 8lbs 7ozs.

We came home on Thursday evening and both he and I are doing well.
Cats are all taking it well

Kate.

Congratulations. He sounds like a wonderful bundle of love. Hope the cats
do as well when he gets his little fist into their fur.

Jo

Old November 11th 06, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Congratulations.

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Old November 11th 06, 07:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Kate" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

Just a quick message to let you all know that I've had my baby.

Daniel Xander Morris arrived on Wednesday, 8th November at 11.14am,
weighing 8lbs 7ozs.

We came home on Thursday evening and both he and I are doing well.
Cats are all taking it well

Kate.

Congratulations to all, and welcome to Daniel! I approve of that name,
since my son is also Daniel. ;-) Your Daniel is bigger than mine was,
though. He only weighed 6 lbs. 14 oz.

Joy

Old November 11th 06, 07:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
William Hamblen

On 11 Nov 2006 11:05:39 -0800, "Kate" wrote:

Daniel Xander Morris arrived on Wednesday, 8th November at 11.14am,
weighing 8lbs 7ozs.

^^^^^^^^^

Congratulations on your big boy.

Bud
--
The night is just the shadow of the Earth.
Old November 11th 06, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Kate" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

Just a quick message to let you all know that I've had my baby.

Daniel Xander Morris arrived on Wednesday, 8th November at 11.14am,
weighing 8lbs 7ozs.

We came home on Thursday evening and both he and I are doing well.
Cats are all taking it well

Kate.

I've been looking out for an update, so glad to hear you are both doing
well. Many congratulations.

Tweed

Old November 11th 06, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Kate wrote:
Hi,

Just a quick message to let you all know that I've had my baby.

Daniel Xander Morris arrived on Wednesday, 8th November at 11.14am,
weighing 8lbs 7ozs.

We came home on Thursday evening and both he and I are doing well.
Cats are all taking it well

Kate.

CONGRATULATIONS! I hope the cats help you to raise a good slave.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old November 11th 06, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Randy

http://www.crmartin.zoomshare.com

Old November 11th 06, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

"Kate" wrote

Just a quick message to let you all know that I've had my baby.

Woohoo! Another future catslave!

Daniel Xander Morris arrived on Wednesday, 8th November at 11.14am,
weighing 8lbs 7ozs.

A big un!

We came home on Thursday evening and both he and I are doing well.
Cats are all taking it well

I hope they continue in that vein

Baby in a hurry Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 0 August 7th 06 02:33 AM
Update on baby hobbs Cat anecdotes 30 May 14th 05 12:37 PM
OT Doggy Mama Rescues Abandoned Baby Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 4 May 11th 05 05:53 AM
Cat attacks new baby - need help! Lashton Cat health & behaviour 18 November 2nd 03 01:04 AM