Da Texas Kitten

Old May 22nd 07, 01:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Da Texas Kitten

Soft is trying to make arangements to get a Kitten all da wasy from Texas to
Grambys houze. I wonder if da Taxas Kittens meoow differently da usns here
in Illinoiz? I wantz anoder fren but I izn't sure about a texas Kiten.
Piglet wondering if herownself will have to switch from chicken to Beefz.
Her dozen't like Beefz atall.

Old May 22nd 07, 01:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Tue, 22 May 2007 07:09:58 -0500, Granby wrote:

Soft is trying to make arangements to get a Kitten all da wasy from Texas to
Grambys houze. I wonder if da Taxas Kittens meoow differently da usns here
in Illinoiz? I wantz anoder fren but I izn't sure about a texas Kiten.
Piglet wondering if herownself will have to switch from chicken to Beefz.
Her dozen't like Beefz atall.

I don't fink you would haf a prollem wif a Tekzas kitten. I was worried
'bout Harri Roadcat - I didn't know if her would meow wif a Midwest accent
and be hard to unnerstand. But it turns out her meows wif a redcat accent,
so I unnerstanz her just fine.

An if da new kitten likes beef, den your hoomins will just haf to start
serving beef AND chicken snacks!

Sammy
Old May 22nd 07, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Oh Sammy, thankz yourownself so much. I wuz worried about all dat stuffz
but iz fellz so much beter nowz.
news

Old May 23rd 07, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Well, herownself haz had soso much tainin dis time sinze Iz been here, Iz
don't know how much her kin learnz. Butta if da kitten comz, I wil gib it a
try. Piglet not certain yet about another member of the household making
demands on da Gramby. That's her job.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
We diskuzed it anna we thinkz it will hafa difurnt acint, anna so whut
ifin
da new kitten eatz beefz, you haz trained da gramby ta kuk whit you likez,
Stormmee

Old May 23rd 07, 02:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Ok OEJ I wont wurry iffin you sayz it will be ok. Herownself is stil laffin
at da stuppid salezkid.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
but itz kule, you bof wear herownsef owt, den when her goez to da toona
plaze you gettsa nap anna den you play while hersef iz sleepin, OEJ who
knows

Old May 26th 07, 04:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

I doant fink I meow much diffrent! Ime REELY liddle, so my meow is a liddle
SKWEEK!

I cant wate to get ther, maam.

Da Kitten