Catnada Day Partee

Old June 28th 07, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rusty

Default Catnada Day Partee

I had so much fun at my annifursary partee that I want to host a
Catnada Day Partee on July 1. All kitties are invited. Meowmie will be
out all day so we can have my place all to ourselves. We can watch the
firework on
Parliament Hill from my windows. But we won't hear the noise since my
place is quite far from the hill. So any kitty who don't like loud
noises won't be scared.

HAPPY CATNADA DAY!

Rusty, becoming a partee cat and lookng for some maple leaf flags for
the partee

Old June 28th 07, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I think we will like diz aza furry hooman iz originally furm catnada, Tiger
packing a bag and getting ready ta collekt hizown wife kitty...
ups.com...

Old June 28th 07, 06:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Iz wilz comz too. Piglet knowing she can get Gramby and soft some Ize winz
while her is dere!
"Stormmee" wrote in message
I think we will like diz aza furry hooman iz originally furm catnada, Tiger
packing a bag and getting ready ta collekt hizown wife kitty...
ups.com...

Old June 28th 07, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat[_2_]

On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 10:03:59 -0700, Rusty wrote:

I had so much fun at my annifursary partee that I want to host a
Catnada Day Partee on July 1. All kitties are invited. Meowmie will be
out all day so we can have my place all to ourselves. We can watch the
firework on
Parliament Hill from my windows. But we won't hear the noise since my
place is quite far from the hill. So any kitty who don't like loud
noises won't be scared.

HAPPY CATNADA DAY!

Rusty, becoming a partee cat and lookng for some maple leaf flags for
the partee

We will all be there.

Then on July 4th we would be delighted to host an Independance Day party
at our place in Iowa.

Cleo
Old June 28th 07, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat[_2_]

We will all be there.

TV, my handsome wink, would you care to escort me? Then maybe help out
with the July 4 party?

Old June 28th 07, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz iza wunnerful plan, kuz yourown howz haza bak yard dat iz safe, TV, as
alwayz impurrezzed wif hizown wifekittee

Old June 28th 07, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 15:48:42 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

diz iza wunnerful plan, kuz yourown howz haza bak yard dat iz safe, TV, as
alwayz impurrezzed wif hizown wifekittee

Yep, it is safe. And the humans will be in Wiscatsin, visiting with
Meowmie's Paw. We can set up the barbeque grill in the back yard for
FluffyKitz to use (if they'd like to cater this event, that is). And Paw
just mowed the back yard, so the grass isn't too high and we have plenty
of lightening bugs for any kitties that like to chase them.

We have a big tree in the back yard that's easy to climb and often has
lots of birdies in it, and lots of windows in the house for kitties that
prefer the In, and we can even provide some meowsies and buggies in the
basement for any kitties that like to hunt them but don't want to go in
the Out.

And who knows, maybe someone can find Sammy and Tabitha's magic
disappearing spots.

And I've got some nice big, soft cushions to snuggle on.

Cleopatra

Old June 29th 07, 12:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Rusty, I will be ther, and I will be sellabrating. You know whye? Becaus
that will be my FURST WHOLE DAY as an Illinois kitty!

Whisper, Da Texas Kitty

ups.com...