Catnada Day Partee

Old June 29th 07, 06:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Default Catnada Day Partee

Ime so nervuss!!

Whisper

"Stormmee" wrote in message
now dat iz kule, Tiger
The Porter Cats wrote in message
ink.net...
Rusty, I will be ther, and I will be sellabrating. You know whye? Becaus
that will be my FURST WHOLE DAY as an Illinois kitty!

Whisper, Da Texas Kitty

"Rusty" wrote in message
ups.com...
I had so much fun at my annifursary partee that I want to host a
Catnada Day Partee on July 1. All kitties are invited. Meowmie will be
out all day so we can have my place all to ourselves. We can watch the
firework on
Parliament Hill from my windows. But we won't hear the noise since my
place is quite far from the hill. So any kitty who don't like loud
noises won't be scared.

HAPPY CATNADA DAY!

Rusty, becoming a partee cat and lookng for some maple leaf flags for
the partee

Old June 29th 07, 06:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat" wrote in
message news

And I've got some nice big, soft cushions to snuggle on.

Cleopatra

Whut duz yoo fingk, Toonya, wud yoo like to go an find a big kushin dat we
kud share?

Sundance

Old June 29th 07, 06:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Oh, I haz sum nooz: myown furz an whiskerz is startin to grow bak. Ize well
on myown way to lukkin like myownself agin.

Sundance

"Stormmee" wrote in message
yez anna maybe we kan haf diz here parti anna da ofur parti den get winked
kuz owr hoomanz will haf done alla der kittee tranfurz, Chester

Old June 29th 07, 06:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Don be nervous TK itz willz be ok. Youz got some new toyz anna new fudz
dish and you can bring your favotite thing iffin you haz one. I realli likz
it here. I kantz wait for anodder kittenz to play wiff. O. T. countin da
hourz till da TEXAS KITTY gets to hisownhouz. Da gamby dusted your plaze in
da winda so all iz readi for yourownselfz.

"The Porter Cats" wrote in message
nk.net...
Ime so nervuss!!

Whisper

Old June 29th 07, 07:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Fantastik news! I know yule feel better bout yurself when all yur lost furs
haf returnd.

Lucy

et...

Old June 29th 07, 07:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

*sniffle* Dats so sweet! Doant tell ennyone - but Ime a liddle tired of
liffin in tha garage, an Ide luff to be an Indoor cat. I doant mean to sound
ungraitful cause it is better dan being Out, but it getts a liddle hot an
ther are no windows. I kant wate to play wif you, but I am REALLY gonna miss
my momm Daisy. Shees so gud to me an I follow her effurywher. But I kant
stay wif her fureffur. I jus need lots of attenshun at furst. Sometimes when
I get skared I tremble reely reely hard an it skares my humanmom. My world
has ben very small til now.

Whisper, ready to be a big girl

Old June 29th 07, 02:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 05:03:22 +0000, The Porter Cats wrote:

Ime so nervuss!!

Whisper

Don't worry, Whisper, youz will be furry happy in your new place.

Harri
Old June 29th 07, 02:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rusty

On Jun 28, 11:58 pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
Kownt meee in!
--
Pitô.ônya

OK. Gud, I am glad so many kitties are coming to my partee dance of
joy while waving the Maple Leaf

Now I am finking maybe some of you may like a boat cruise down the
Rideau Canal. The Canal was just listed as a heritage site by the
UNESCO's World Heritage Committe
yesterday. Then we will go for some our famous Beavertail.
For those of you who don't know, it is not really the tail
of a beaver, but a pastry. It is furry popular during Winterlude when
people skate at the Canal, but is available year round. It is furry
yummy. drooling

For those who don't care for a boat ride, how about going down to
Parliament Hill to watch the Changing of the Guards. The Hill is right
next to the canal.

Rusty the partee cat getting all excited