Hello again (trying again - ignore first two)

Old September 24th 07, 06:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jbhajos

Default Hello again (trying again - ignore first two)

I've been "away" so long, most of you probably don't even remember me!
I'm alive and well but can't say the same for my RPCA life. First, the
RPCA carrier went totally haywire. It was impossible, insane. Got
another computer and different carrier. This one posted some items but
only 2-3 a day - a long cry from the hundred or more I'm accustomed to.
The last couple of posts were dated 4 Sep 07. Decided to try Google, a
royal pain but the only way I can find out anything. In a couple of
months, I will have begun my 11th year with RPCA and darned if I wanted to
give up and quit now.

With Google, I'm catching up slowly but surely, after days and days ending
up with bleary eyes and numb butt. I've missed sending my sympathy to
those who hurt, sorrow for losses, congrats for good news and hopes for
better. Anyone needing purrs have them. My best wishes always. I love
you guys.

Jeanne (wondering if *this* will get posted!)
Old September 24th 07, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Welcome back, Jeanne!

--
Joy

"If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days
of sorrow."
-Chinese Proverb

news

Old September 24th 07, 08:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine K.

jbhajos kirjoitti:
[...]

Welcome back, Jeanne.
You may want to try a free news server called nntp.aioe.org. I use it as
a backup, if my ISP sometimes is acting up on me.

--
Christine in Laitila, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old September 24th 07, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Sep 24, 12:38 am, jbhajos wrote:
I've been "away" so long, most of you probably don't even remember me!
I'm alive and well but can't say the same for my RPCA life. ,,,In a couple of
months, I will have begun my 11th year with RPCA and darned if I wanted to
give up and quit now.

Jeanne (wondering if *this* will get posted!)

Hi Jeanne,
Good to see you again. My newsgroup server also went haywire and I'm
also using Google. Maybe some day I'll sign up with something else,
but right now this is working for me well enough.

Annie

Old September 24th 07, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

jbhajos wrote:
[...]

Good to see you again.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old September 24th 07, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Exocat[_2_]

"jbhajos" wrote

I've been "away" so long, most of you probably don't even remember me!

Not at all, how could we ever forget you???

A Furry Purry "welcome back" from me & my lot:

Gordon the mere hoomin
Bandit the W & B DSH, now 10
Snowball the blue bicolour Ragdoll, 4
Claudius the blue-silver ticked tabby Tiffanie, 2
Raki the Shiba Inu (d-thing), 6 but with me 2.5.

Family pics: http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat

Old September 24th 07, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

"jbhajos" wrote in message
news
[...]

Hey! Welcome back!

Yowie

Old September 25th 07, 01:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2007-09-24 00:38:51 -0500, jbhajos said:

[...]

Hello!!! I hope you have it all figured out now. I've been wondering
how you were.

Old September 25th 07, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

jbhajos wrote:
Jeanne (wondering if *this* will get posted!)

It did.. HI!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old September 25th 07, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
sam

jbhajos wrote:
[...]

Sam, minus Mistletoe who thinks dinner is more important

Test - Ignore Yowie Cat anecdotes 0 July 7th 05 07:37 AM
ignore Rebecca Root Cat health & behaviour 1 June 11th 05 02:39 AM
test - pls ignore kaeli Cats - misc 6 August 30th 04 03:23 PM
Ignore my last post. Cheryl Cat health & behaviour 76 April 10th 04 10:47 PM
Testing - please ignore SUQKRT Cat anecdotes 1 September 24th 03 06:25 PM