On the cruise

Old March 5th 09, 04:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Countess Persia Katzenplatzen[_3_]

Default On the cruise

On Wed, 04 Mar 2009 21:48:46 -0600, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:

Ub course! Come wif me.

Miz Countess, hi! Dis is Mosey. Him is winked to mineown sisfur Tabifa
who is missing. Him is a furry good kitty. Mosey, dis is da Countess.
Her is a furry 'portant kitty from Burope, and is a furry good member of
da Community.

Sammy

Meow, Mosey,

I eez pleezed to meet yurownself! Tabitha eez a gud kitty, and like
efurywon else, I iz hoping dat she comes home soon.

I finkszat I weel relaks in a dek chair until zee dinner!
--
All ov mine Purrs,

Countess Persia Katzenplatzen
3/4/2009 10:52:42 PM
Old March 5th 09, 05:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Countess Persia Katzenplatzen"
On Wed, 04 Mar 2009 21:48:46 -0600, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:

Ub course! Come wif me.

Miz Countess, hi! Dis is Mosey. Him is winked to mineown sisfur Tabifa
who is missing. Him is a furry good kitty. Mosey, dis is da Countess.
Her is a furry 'portant kitty from Burope, and is a furry good member of
da Community.

Sammy

Meow, Mosey,

I eez pleezed to meet yurownself! Tabitha eez a gud kitty, and like
efurywon else, I iz hoping dat she comes home soon.

Meow Countess
Iam pleezed tew meet yurownself tew, et iz a honor, Fangu fur yer gud
wishes fur Tabitha to come home soon tew

I finkszat I weel relaks in a dek chair until zee dinner!

Nise chatting wiff yoo Countess. See yoo at dinner. Luffly broach.
[UB] fangu Sammy, I presheeate dat. She iz a nise laddee.
Mosey
--off to find Mimzy n Bob Qat
--
All ov mine Purrs,

Old March 5th 09, 06:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 4, 7:16*pm, "Mimzy =^..^=" wrote:
"meOwy" wrote in message

On Mar 4, 9:47 am, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:

On 4 Mar 2009 17:24:00 GMT, Amelia T Cat's nimble, little paws typed:

[As the aseembled cats enjoy the hospitality of the Heningway Cats,
motor
launches have been travelling between the yacht and the shore, carrying
kitty luggage to the ship. Community kitties have also been motoring
over, and some have been teleporting to the top of the gangway. Some of
the Hemingway Cats have also joined the kitties on board the yacht, as
have a handful of the Second World cats.

A large group of kitties is gathering on the foredeck. Amelia comes
walking out from the bridge followed by an older kitty wearing a
starched
white uniform. The older kitty has a prosthetic replacement for his
right
rear paw and has an eye patch over his left eye, but he moves with grace
and agility.]

Meow, Anais and Tiger! I'm sure you remember Captain Legrand from our
earlier adventures. Captain, thank you for receiving us and making
arrangements for this cruise.

[Capt Legrand] Eez my pleasure, Madame Amelia. We were all zo sad ofer
ze
passing of Mme Cleopatra zat it will be wonderful fur all of usses to be
underway again. Chef Henri has stocked up with more wonderful gourmet
delights zan I have ever seen before, so I belief zis shall be an
eggzelent cruise.

[Amelia] I am sure it will be. We are all very much looking forward to
this.

[The ship's horn gives a few loud "toots" and the yacht, MV
Purrbearer is now underway! Anaïs is walking with chef Henri, who
speaks to the kitties:]

Meow, kitties! I haff stocked up wif zee shrimpees, lopster, awl
kinds ob seafuds, foie gras, roast beast, veal, many vintage nip-winez
and shampaynes and well, I haff lots ob treets for yoo on zees trip.
So zee dinner weel be surfed at 7:30 tonight in zee formal dinink
ruum!

Well, I'ze tired owt from batbat, and wood like to take a nap on won
ob dose dek chariz in da sum! Who wantsta join me?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/4/2009 12:42:19 PM-

....wood like to take a nap on won ob dose dek chariz in da sum!
Who wantsta join me?

I wilf join yOu..i haf brung tew nipacoladas wIF umbrewas,.pweez haff
wun..iyam yerning fur lettin dis sunshine warm meyup..

Dese dwinkz bery gud huh Mme. Anais?? *Tel mee aboud yerownself...fur
me, iyam an onlee cat, no huzbind, butt did haff bery passionate
affair wunse. ..wif my brudder...in mommees lap..so off we wer took
TED an fixed up...dat wuz enuf fur mee..i will wemain single...gotz
nise memoweez. *Gnaow about yoo, Mme.??

meOwy in dek chare \\_{^-"-^}_//

Hihi meOwy sez Mimzy, I fink Mme. Anaïs fawled asleep inna dek chair,,,
\\_{^-"-^}_// * *\\_{^.**.^}_// *\\_{^o**o^}_// *yup......hur iz nise.
mynd iffen I join yoo? *Deez dwinz is gudgud.
Diz iz gonna be a fun trip. *Iam weraing mine noo sungwasses- Hide quoted text -

Doze sumgwasses tew kewl Mimzee!! Wettz us go to da shoppeen stor an
gett sum fur mee tooo.
\\_{^-"-^}_// \\_{^.**.^}_// \\_{^o**o^}_//

an an den wets uz go upn too da poopdek!
Old March 5th 09, 06:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
[Amelia climbs onto table on the sun deck and begins to meow into a
handheld radio. The radio is being piped into the public address
system,
so her voice is heard throughout the yacht.]

Good afternoon, kitties and doggies! This is Amelia. Since many of you
have never been on the MV Purrbearer before I thought some of you
might
like to take a tour. We are gathering on the sun deck, and will be
leaving on the tour in a few minutes. If you would like a tour later,
the
crew kitties will be glad to rrange one for you.

[Seeing a crowd of kitties gathering around her, Amelia continues.]

We are now on the sun deck. It's called this since it's almost
entirely
exposed to the sun! Here is the best place to get sunshine. You can
see
there are lots of chairs and pillow and cushions all over the deck, so
there are lots of places to nap in the sun. There is also a running
area
for playful kitties, running around the entire perimeter of the ship.
You
will notice that there is a sturdy rope mesh in front of the scuppers;
this is to prevent even small kittens from falling overboard.

That big thing that looks like a tall building towards the stern of
the
ship is called the bridge. The captain controls the ship from there.
There he is now! [Amelia waves to the captain.] On the floors below
the
bridge are the radio room and the radar and sonar rooms, and the
bridge
crew's cabins.

That smaller building thing towards the bow of the ship is the salon.
The
ballroom is in there, and so are the dining room, the lounge, and the
theater. One deck below the salon is the catsino.

Now let's take this big elevator here down one deck. The elevator
should
be big enough for all of us.

[The group travels down one deck.]

This is the A deck. May of your rooms are located on this deck. Here
is
an unassigned room, let's look in here. You see we have big soft
sleeping
cushions and kittybeds and very luxurious litter boxes. The litter
boxes
are self-cleaning, so they will always be fresh. Here is the
refrigerator, stock with lots of goodies from the galley, and a
microwave
oven to warm up anything you like. There is a balcony on each room on
this deck, giving you an excellent view of the ocean. This closet
holds a
large assortment of kitty toys. Each room has at least two kitty
trees,
but the trees vary from room to room.

Here towards the center of the A deck is the galley. The chef is known
the world over for his excellent creations. There will be someone on
duty
in the galley and the dining room 24 hours a day, so there will always
be
excellent food available!

This area of the A deck near the stern is where we find the indoor
swimming pool and hot tubs. I know that most of us can't stand the
thought of getting our lovely furs wet, but for those of you who do
like
it you'll find plenty of opportunities here. Now go down one more
deck.

[The group descends another deck]

This is the B deck. It is also a gyro-stabilized deck. I'm sure you
noticed a little bit of wave motion when we were on the A deck. But
feel
this - no motion at all! This entire deck is stabilized by gyroscopes,
so
even if we sail into a huge storm kitties on this deck won't feel any
motion. Kitties who are prone to motion sickness will want to get
rooms
on this deck. If you find yourself with a room on the A deck but want
be here, just let me know. You'll also find that the rooms on this
deck
don't have balconies. This is also to prevent problems with
seasickness.

I will also mention at this time the the lounge, dining room, and
ballroom on the main deck are also gyro stabilized. Cleopatra didnt'
want
for her guests who were prone to motion sickness to feel isolated or
deprived, so even seasick kitties can join in the festivities without
feeling ill.

Now we'll go down one more deck.

[The entire group again takes the elevator down one deck. Amelia has
meow a little louder to be heard over the background hum.]

This is the engineering deck. The engines are located here, as well as
the heating and cooling systems and the water plant. This ship has
technology that the humans have been trying to perfect for a long
time -
magnetohydrodynamic drive. It allows us to achieve very high speeds
with
very little noise and using very little fuel. As you can see all of
the
hatches are tightly closed, but there is a viewing window over here.
That
big tuxedo kitty down on the engine floor is Jordan, the chief
engineer.
He keeps everything running smoothly. He has a staff of around a dozen
cats, and they keep everything running smoothly.

Now let's go back up to the sun deck.

[Everykitty again squeezed into the elevator, and they all return to
the
sun deck.]

Now please follow me to into the salon. This large area with the
marble
floor is the entry. The ballroom is to the starboard, and has room for
full orchestra. The dining room is to the port, and has food available
for hungry kitties at all hours of the day.

Now let's walk just a little ways towards the stern. Here at the base
of
the bridge tower are a few shops. First we have the beauty salon. Here
you can get your fur and nails done. It is open from sunrise to
sunset,
and at other hours by request. Next we have the spa. Here you can get
massage, a mud treatment, a fur wash, a brushing, or many other
services.
Finally, we also have a boutique. It isn't quite as well stocked at
Pi2nya's boutique, but lady cats or man cats who want some special
clothing items will find many wonderful selections here. They also
carry
quite a few pieces of lovely jewelry and dress collars.

I'm sure I've forgotten some very important parts of the yacht. Does
anyone have any questions?

Amelia

O My, thiz iz empressiff!
Fangu, Amelia furr diz wunnerfool toor.
Du we need tu kno weer owr lyfeboatz ar?

Pitoonya

Old March 5th 09, 07:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Tiger shakez paws anna thinkz of the deeliteful fudz anna trip ta unfowld...
at leaz da weafr iz koopuratin, Tiger

Old March 5th 09, 07:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

tiger is layin next to hiz wife kittee lettin da girlz talk, he haz drunk
hizown nip whiski anna iz alreadi snorin and absorbin alla sun he kan, ...
he thinkz as he dozes off... I iz gladta be here butted i sure duz miz cleo,
I iz gonna hafta be xtru nize to TV, Tiger
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Wed, 4 Mar 2009 12:00:08 -0800 (PST), meOwy's nimble, little paws
typed:

I wilf join yOu..i haf brung tew nipacoladas wIF umbrewas,.pweez haff
wun..iyam yerning fur lettin dis sunshine warm meyup..

Why fangu, deze nipcoladas is gud, an I luff deze liddle umbrellaz
for batbat! I heer dat dey iz brinking up sum bar-b-qued
mousies-on-a-stick in a few minnits.

Dese dwinkz bery gud huh Mme. Anais?? Tel mee aboud yerownself...fur
me, iyam an onlee cat, no huzbind, butt did haff bery passionate
affair wunse. ..wif my brudder...in mommees lap..so off we wer took
TED an fixed up...dat wuz enuf fur mee..i will wemain single...gotz
nise memoweez. Gnaow about yoo, Mme.??

I iz a seffen yeer owld gitl kitty frum Mew Jersey, just akross da
riber frum Mew Yawk Cittie. I iz a purebred Purrsian, and wuz a
showcat, buttid I iz retired gnow. I had won lidder of kittens, awl
boyz, but got what wuzn't broken, fiksed. I'ze an onlee kat too and
get spoiled awl da time, specially wen da hooman giffes me a baff an a
blow-dry!

I iz winked to Tiger frum dat Illinoise clowder, an we had a bootiful
winking in Ejipt. Boff mine gudgud fren Cleopatra wood put on dese
adbenturez wif da kommunity eech yeer, buttid she went to da Bridj in
December, an [snif-snif] we awl miss her.

So datz 'bowt it, mine deer[settles bak in deck chair] Ahhh, I finks
I mite doze off in dis warm sun.... [kitty-snores]

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/4/2009 3:59:06 PM

Old March 5th 09, 07:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Hello cowntess, it iz gudta see yoursef, TV
"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" wrote in message
[A whirring whap-whap sound can be heard from above, and a small
kitty-helicopter appears and lands on the yacht's helipad A
tiger-striped kitty-pilot waves. An elderly Himmie, smartly dressed, and
wearing elegant jewelry steps out, helped by her assistant, Fritz, who
then takes her luggage as the helicopter takes off.]

Meow Amelia and Anaïs! [air kisses] And hihi efurrykitty. Eet eez

so
gud to see awl ob you again, and zee sun weel be a welcum treet!

Wow, dat's a nice caticopter! Hihi, Countess! It'z been a long time. I'z
glad dat you could join usses. I fink Ameliagrump is gettin ready to lead
a tour of da yacht. You could join us if youz would like.

Sammy

Old March 5th 09, 07:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

may i skort yoursef, i hazn't been her sinze it wuz redun, TV
"Countess Persia Katzenplatzen" wrote in message
On 4 Mar 2009 18:19:04 GMT, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:

Wow, dat's a nice caticopter! Hihi, Countess! It'z been a long time. I'z
glad dat you could join usses. I fink Ameliagrump is gettin ready to lead
a tour of da yacht. You could join us if youz would like.

Sammy

Oh Sammy [air-kiss to both sides of the face] eetz gudgud to see
yourownself again! How eez yur luffly wink, Lillith?

[Sees Pitoonya, waves] And how eez zee newlywed? Yoo luk positiffly
radiant, mine deer! [more air-kisses]

Ob cawze I wood like to haff a tour ob zee nooly-refurbished yacht!
Eet eez so luffly, an a fitting tribyoot to da late Cleopatra!

--
All ov mine Purrs,

Countess Persia Katzenplatzen
3/4/2009 4:09:48 PM

Old March 5th 09, 02:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats

On Wed, 04 Mar 2009 18:42:00 -0800, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Mosey, who has sent the kits off to find Aed and Morgana, introduces
himself to
Captain Legrand and tells him about Tabitha and the Kits. "This iz
mine furst sail adbenture anna I gnow et will be funfun. Et iz nise tew
meet yourown self."

Thank you, M. Mosey. Eet eez an honor to meet you as well. I am delighted
zat you were able to join us for zis voyage.

Some time when it is quiet why don't you bring your kits to ze bridge for
a tour?

I will look forward to speaking wiz you more zees trip.

Capt. Legrand
Old March 5th 09, 02:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

O My, thiz iz empressiff!
Fangu, Amelia furr diz wunnerfool toor. Du we need tu kno weer owr
lyfeboatz ar?

Pitoonya

Oh, that's an excellent question! The Chief Steward will be leading us
through a lifeboat drill a little bit later, but until then, you can see
that we have big lifeboats all along both sides of the yacht. They're
fully automated - kitties jump in, then somekitty has to push the big red
button, and the lifeboat takes over and does everything else all by
itself.

Amelia