Poor Archer (Partial Duplicate Post, with picture this time)

Old May 31st 10, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Poor Archer (Partial Duplicate Post, with picture this time)

Archer has a *VERY* expressive face. He's the only cat I've ever seen who
can clearly, with only his face, show what he's feeling inside.

When Archer wants to be petted, he'll come sit next to me and start purring.
If I don't do anything, he'll lean over and give me two quick licks on my
hand to "show me" what he wants, and then looks at my face expectantly
waiting for his pettin's.

If I still do nothing he gives a little kitty sigh (and probably mumbles
something under his breath about human stupidity), he'll lean over and give
me a few more licks on my hand and then turn and look eagerly at my face
("see, that's what I want").

If that doesn't work he'll lean over and start rubbing his face and head all
over my hand ("what do I have to do to get it across to you stupid, stupid
mommy that *that's* what I want") and then peers into my face with a rather
aggravated look.

If that doesn't work he'll start kneading on my belly (the absolute surest
way to get momma cat to give a boy some lickin's).

And if that doesn't work he will - I swear to Bast this is true - look into
my face with *THE* most pathetic, defeated look on his face and just
continue staring at me like that, looking like his best friend just died,
until I can't control myself any longer and have to laugh out loud and give
him some pettin's. This is Archer's sad face:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/sad/.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
See our clowder at http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Old June 1st 10, 03:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
pat Chlebowski

How could you not pet that sweet face...

Old June 1st 10, 05:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gabey8[_2_]

On May 31, 5:01*pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
[...]

Awww, lol. Sad kitty is sad. ;-) It really IS an unfair advantage when
they *know* they're cute, and figure out how to use it.

Donna, Captain and Stanley (both well aware of their cuteness) and
Mini (ditto)
Old June 2nd 10, 06:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karla

"CatNipped" wrote in message
(snip)
This is Archer's sad face:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/sad/.

(snip)

Oh he's good!
Karla

Old June 2nd 10, 04:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"karla" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
(snip)
This is Archer's sad face:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/sad/.

(snip)

Oh he's good!
Karla

Yup, it works every single time - and he does it totally unabashedly, not
caring what depths to which he must fall in order to get the job done. To
Archer, pettin's from da momma is better than gushy food!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old June 4th 10, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gabey8[_2_]

On Jun 2, 11:44*am, "CatNipped" wrote:
"karla" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
(snip)
This is Archer's sad face:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/sad/.

(snip)

Oh he's good!
Karla

Yup, it works every single time - and he does it totally unabashedly, not
caring what depths to which he must fall in order to get the job done. *To
Archer, pettin's from da momma is better than gushy food!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Here's another kitty who's clearly mastered Sad Face Training:

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2010/0...turnd-me-down/

Too sweet.

Donna, Captain, Stanley, and Mini (did I mention that all three of
them know how to use Teh Powerz of Teh Cute?)
Old June 4th 10, 02:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sjouke Burry[_2_]

"karla" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
(snip)
This is Archer's sad face:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/sad/.
(snip)
Oh he's good!
Karla

Yup, it works every single time - and he does it totally unabashedly, not
caring what depths to which he must fall in order to get the job done. To
Archer, pettin's from da momma is better than gushy food!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Here's another kitty who's clearly mastered Sad Face Training:

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2010/0...turnd-me-down/

Too sweet.

Donna, Captain, Stanley, and Mini (did I mention that all three of
them know how to use Teh Powerz of Teh Cute?)

Those two cats aint sad, oh no.
They are using their brain!
If you could only listen in....