JELLICLE BALL - Da Gest Buk

Old October 27th 07, 04:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default JELLICLE BALL - Da Gest Buk

I iz finez fangu. I iz waitin for Wascal but maybez himownself changed
hisown mind. Anway, efferyone iz so nize it willz be ok. O. T. is dat suit
koat getting rinkled, I hopez notta. O. T. scootz away befor Piglet ken
lookz kloser!
"The House of David" wrote in message
Greetingz, Piglette. Ar yew cumfy onna da kushun? Haf yew met minewedwink
Kissa?

Ana yew yung catz, yew luk furrry fine tunite -- ana yew tew, Scooter ana
Sassy. Enjoi yewrownselvez.

Ralph, turning over a new page in the guest book

Granby wrote:

Piglet arrives and is shown a kushion where to watch the proceedings and
meet guests as they sign in. O. T. takes the pen and as taugh by Piglet
sign in:

From da houze of Barnes,
Miz Piglet, O. T. Mahoney, Whispering Willow Walker, Scooter D*G. He
then hands the pen to Lewi who signs:

From da houze of Roads/Sullivan"
Lewi D Cat, Lucky, Sassy D*G. They stand for a moment of silence then
back away from the table. (Mz Piglet has a tear as she is so poud of the
kittens and what they have learned.)

Old October 27th 07, 05:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The House of David[_2_]

Wall, yew kno how cattime goez, meighbe Wascal will show up latir. Yew
ar most welcom tu sit wif uz wile yew weight.
Ralph

Granby wrote:

Piglet arrives and is shown a kushion where to watch the proceedings and
meet guests as they sign in. O. T. takes the pen and as taugh by Piglet
sign in:

From da houze of Barnes,
Miz Piglet, O. T. Mahoney, Whispering Willow Walker, Scooter D*G. He
then hands the pen to Lewi who signs:

From da houze of Roads/Sullivan"

Old October 27th 07, 05:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

kule, Tiger settles hiswifekitty in and then curls hissef arownd her
littleness...
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 20:48:52 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

letz go anna getz uses a seat, anna i needsa whiskey ta hear da namez,

it
allatime makez me allsad, Tiger, retaking the paw of hiz wifekitty

Hokay, my luff, letz sit on dat kushion ofur dere next to Cleo an
TV...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/26/2007 10:50:14 PM

Old October 27th 07, 05:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Trudi comez marchin upta piglett... STARE, then remfurs piglett duzint see
dt gud... so...*get backtoda gueztbuk, dat way you can meet alla ofur cats
anna you will know zactli when he gets here, also, you needsa know whut ofur
catz mite wanta skort yoursef anofur time ifin yu anna diz purrtikular cat
duzint wurk owt, Trudi, skort maker wifa iron paw!!!...altho she duz think
deze two iz well suted

Granby wrote:

Piglet arrives and is shown a kushion where to watch the proceedings

and
meet guests as they sign in. O. T. takes the pen and as taugh by

Piglet
sign in:

From da houze of Barnes,
Miz Piglet, O. T. Mahoney, Whispering Willow Walker, Scooter D*G. He
then hands the pen to Lewi who signs:

From da houze of Roads/Sullivan"

Old October 27th 07, 06:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Ok, I iz on my wayz, jus bisitin wif dese nice frens. Piglet returning to
the kushion by da tablez and watchin da new arrifals. Dere is so muchz
sadnez and yet, some are happi knowin der frenz are atta bridge an so muchz
better. Her finks about her hooman who went dere a kouple of yearz ago and
for a minute is sadsad but den her memers he kan walk now and run with the
kittens and doggies dere.

Granby wrote:

Piglet arrives and is shown a kushion where to watch the proceedings

and
meet guests as they sign in. O. T. takes the pen and as taugh by

Piglet
sign in:

From da houze of Barnes,
Miz Piglet, O. T. Mahoney, Whispering Willow Walker, Scooter D*G. He
then hands the pen to Lewi who signs:

From da houze of Roads/Sullivan"

Old October 27th 07, 02:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Oct 26, 5:00 pm, Tabitha Fluffytail wrote:
[Ralph takes the pen and signs boldly for his clowder before passing the
pen to his Kissa.]

[Tabitha and Mercurio escort Misty and Phantom to the signing table and
make sure everybody is signed in]

WOW!!!! Now we are officially signed in Misty -- we are now part of
the Great History of the Jellicle Ball!!!

Old October 27th 07, 03:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Puddi Cat stepz through the teleporter with her beloved Buster. She lookz
at the beautiful arrangementz and sighz... so many many memoriez, so many
Jellicle Ballz here and at the Bridge (looking upwardz)...

Puddi walks up to the table and greats Ralph and Kissa and effuryone and
taking the pen signs her name...

Puddi Cat, House of Tock

She givez the pen to Buster whoz signs his name...

Buster, House of Stillwell and Tenbusch

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 27th 07, 04:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Hiz there Piglet, itz good to see youze and youze look so lovely. Ize would
like you to meet my wedwink, Buster.

Puddi Cat (introducing Buster)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 27th 07, 05:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ms. Tess

A slender tabby and white gurl comes to the table and signs

Tess, Howse of Hamilton

On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 15:36:18 -0700, The House of David
wrote:

[Teleporters from Airyzonah ana Catnada hummmmm, whirr and clunk before
they discharge a bevy of busy cats, some carrying things, others
supervising, and a few getting in the way.]

[Ralph and his Brofurs-in-law, Oz and Voodoo, carefully carry in a study
but elegant table, followed by Alice with a linen cloth of shimmering
rainbow hues and Kissa with the guest book and a gold pen adorned with a
bright blue pen. Kissa has a little trouble convincing Clyde and
Matthias that the plume is not for playing with and finally sends them
off to look for a left-pawed screwdriver. Lady Jane and Jane Grey
arrange themselves on a velvet cushion and prepare to supervise as they
discuss their royal past.]

[After the table is arranged to the lady cats' satisfaction, wedwinks
Ralph and Kissa stand for a moment, tails entwined, and think of his
sisfur Laura and her brofur Vinnie, wedwinks reunited at the Bridj, who
presided over the table for so many years. They think, too, of all their
family and friends at the Bridj and hope they are celebrating as well.]

Kissa, it lukz lufflee.

[Ralph takes the pen and signs boldly for his clowder before passing the
pen to his Kissa.]

Ralph de Ralf, head of the House of David,
with Fred T. Spawn, Clyde A. Gump, Alice Ann Madre, and Jane Grey

Old October 27th 07, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

The teleporter twinkles, wrinkles. and shines, and three cats step out.
They go over to the guest book, and each signs in turn.

Kitty Schottland, House of Hanoka
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, House of Hanoka
Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, House of Hanoka