a tribute to all who've left us in 2007

Old October 29th 07, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
hizmuther

Default a tribute to all who've left us in 2007

~~masked meezer waddles up to podium, visibly shaking but determined
to overcome her shyness to make this speech~~

um hello. my brothers helped me write this.

clears throat, shifts nervously

we have all read the names over and over and we've just lost so many
friends. many of the names are not familiar, but we know that every
name represents a broken heart. for this reason i would like to give
a tribute to everyone we have lost as a community. my grandfather and
my brother thaddeus left our household, and littleman lost his
wed*wink lissa terrell. thaddeus' best friend major joined him at the
bridge and my brother bigman's son mahler joined them! auntie sherry
and tally both are in heaven, as is auntie jen dunn's ruby. my
goodness! that is just a very small number of loved ones. god bless
you all. we know you watch over us.
hyacinth, wiping tears from her soft blue eyes as she heads back to
her brothers

Old October 29th 07, 03:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Dat was so, so nice, hyacinf. My liddle bruther only had one day of
life, but we fink of him all the time. Yure right - effurycat and
effrery person was luffed so much.

Bear, comforting his friend

Old October 29th 07, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatTayls/Little Kitty

That wuz furry well prezented, Hyacinth. I is kinda noo heer so
didn't know lots of thuh honorees pursonally but Meowmie haz told me
about them and what good frendz they all ere wif her and Gretchen
Marie. Fangu fur sharing that wif us.

Little Kitty

Old October 29th 07, 03:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The House of David[_2_]

Dat wuz furry gud, Hyacinth, ana furry tru.
Ralph, holding Kissa's paw

Old October 30th 07, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Youze did furry well Hyacinth (handing her friend a kleenix). Youze so
right, effury name represents a broken heart that hopefully the Jellicle
Ball helps, ever so slightly, to mend.

Here's to all those who have gone before us, of whatever species. May youze
watch over us below and may those who remain on this earthly plain feel
youze love.

Puddi Cat
(With a case of MMS - more kleenix please Buster - more kleenix)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 30th 07, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Eileen Clark

Soso true. Every cat has his/her day and deserves a tribute. Meowmie
couldn't keep up with all the tribute comments, but we read them all
ourselves. Here's to all the cats/creatures behind the names on the
list...

Mia, Callie, Camille, Finrod & Scottie-Pippin

Old November 10th 07, 04:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The House of David[_2_]

Dat wuz snif beuteeful.
Ralph, handing tissues to the rest of his clowder