JELLICLE BALL - Da Gest Buk

Old October 30th 07, 01:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Shado

Default JELLICLE BALL - Da Gest Buk

On Oct 29, 3:31 am, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 11:18:39 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble,
little paws typed:

Heow du yu du?
Iz MuShu da nayme ov uh fowlur? notta chineeze enchalada?
I kno dat Lotus, iz...

Itz boff! dem fingies in MuShu pork dat luks sorta, kinda lyke bean
sprowtz iz da dried budz of da Tiger Lilly, an my Chineez freen tellz
me dat MuShu meens "Tiger Lilly"...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/28/2007 2:27:20 PM

It duz?!?!?!?! eyes wide in amazement Just waits till I tell mine
Paw. thenmebbe he'll stop makin fun of me and tawkin about some
recipe he's got. He'z NOTTID funnee!

MuShu thinkin he's just a little owtraged attid hizown Paw and that
maybe Paw would like a nice little gift.

Old October 30th 07, 02:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

On Oct 29, 7:33 pm, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat
wrote:
In article ,

"Granby" wrote:
surz, adz usenz to da klub. Piglet being glad to belong to anything in the
community and STILL looking around for Wascal, who she figures isn't comming
after all.

It could be that he got wrapped up in something important. I just
e-mailed his hoomin to see if he is available to join us.

Cleo

Doant yu wurry, Ms Piglet, heel be heer! And den you can attind da
wedwink,tuu.

Ime glad yur heer. Da Jellicle Ball is such a special fing.

Lucy

Old October 30th 07, 05:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The House of David[_2_]

Meow, Rebecca. Meow, Hercule. Weze glad tu see yew.
Ralph, with Kissa at his side

Hercule Lenoir wrote:
In article ,
"Rebecca" wrote:

[Rebecca and Hercule approach the guest book table. Rebecca signs her name
and paws the pen to Hercule.]

Helo, Ralph an Kissa, an yoo muss be Piglet. Ize glad to finully meet
yurownself. Dis iz my furry deer frend Hercule Lenoir. Hercule, dis iz
Mlle. Piglet, one uv owr newist kommyunitee memfurz.

Rebecca

Greetings, Mlle Piglet. It is an honor to meet you.

Hercule

Old October 30th 07, 05:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The House of David[_2_]

Meow, Louise.
Ralph, thinking about Allegra

Louise wrote:

[A greige classic tabby approaches the guest book, then pauses as if
waiting for some other cat to sign first. She looks around, doesn't see
any other cat, walks up to the guest book, looks around once more for
another cat, then leaves a blank line in the guest book, just in case,
and signs on the line below.]

Louise Sylvia Rubin

Old October 30th 07, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The House of David[_2_]

Meow, MuShu. We fink yew will like it heer. Korea? Datz a longlong weigh.
Ralph, joining Kissa in a wave to the Bridj ware Boogie and so many
other cats are peering down

Anti Shado wrote:
On Oct 28, 7:01 am, "Debby Hanoka" wrote:

The teleporter twinkles, wrinkles. and shines, and three cats step out.
They go over to the guest book, and each signs in turn.

Kitty Schottland, House of Hanoka
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, House of Hanoka
Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, House of Hanoka

The teleporter gurgles and bumps and with a sigh, a chunky, black n
wite tuxie with short fur steps out Man, that's a long trip! Alla
way frum Korea. I shur hope da kittiez are nice heer, becuz it's
gonna be a longlong nite iffin nokitty wants to hang out wif me.

MuShu da Magnificent steps up to da gestbuk table anna signs fur hiz
house

MuShu, House of Bedford

He hands back da pen, smiles a little shyly and looks upwrd, saluting
da Bridge where da HarpurrCat dat he nefur new is watching the
festivities.

Old October 30th 07, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The House of David[_2_]

Sassy! Whiskers! Itz sew gudgudgud tu see yew heer. Ana itz neffur tu
late to sine. Ana meow, Misty, Kahlua, ana Bizzy..... Charlotte and
Willy, Fiona, Anita, Crystal, Mel, Shadow, Cookie, Molly ana Socks....
Yew ar gonna like it heer.
Ralph, misty-eyed thinking about long-ago adventures and the bold
explorers at the Bridj

wrote:

We hope itz not too late tu sign thuh Gest Buk.

Sassy
Whiskers

We've neffur bin heer. It iz luffly, furry appropriate.

Misty
Kahlua
Bizzy, Katz Place "graduate"

and their guests from the Katz Place (where their mom volunteers):
Charlotte and Willy, Fiona, Anita, Crystal, Mel, Shadow, Cookie, Molly and
Socks

The House of David wrote:

[After the table is arranged to the lady cats' satisfaction, wedwinks
Ralph and Kissa stand for a moment, tails entwined, and think of his
sisfur Laura and her brofur Vinnie, wedwinks reunited at the Bridj, who
presided over the table for so many years. They think, too, of all their
family and friends at the Bridj and hope they are celebrating as well.]

Kissa, it lukz lufflee.

[Ralph takes the pen and signs boldly for his clowder before passing the
pen to his Kissa.]

Ralph de Ralf, head of the House of David,
with Fred T. Spawn, Clyde A. Gump, Alice Ann Madre, and Jane Grey

Old October 30th 07, 07:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 29, 8:33 pm, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat
wrote:
In article ,

"Granby" wrote:
surz, adz usenz to da klub. Piglet being glad to belong to anything in the
community and STILL looking around for Wascal, who she figures isn't comming
after all.

It could be that he got wrapped up in something important. I just
e-mailed his hoomin to see if he is available to join us.

Cleo

A teleport device in the shape of a 1957 Corvet appears in a
convenient open space nearby. Piling out, five cats head for the
guestbook.

As they get out, the elegant copper-eyed red Persian in the pink
kimono kicks the teleport device, which emits steam, and says "Don't
doo dat again, machine. My wraff issa terribul. Da noiff, makin us
wait for da dance." and goes up to the guestbook and signs: Sunrise,
House uv Coady

The larger domestic shorthair lady who walks up behind her signs:
WooToo, House uv Reich and heads over to the food tables.

The small grey-brown Himalyan looks at the white Persian and, when he
nods, goes up and signs: Missy, House uv Coady.

The small domestic shorthair mankitty in a tux signs: Wascal, House of
Fowler and starts to walk towards Piglet, holding a corsage and pin.

Having held Sunrise's things while she signed, the slightly bulkier,
but only when compared to her, white Persian with blue eyes, sings
last: Winnie, House of Coady

Sunrise to Winnie It issa tim to dance

Old October 30th 07, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Trudi smilez wif satifashun... anna she waitz fur da boycat ta arrifta see
ifin itsa match... enjoy yourself... Trudi
Granby wrote in message
Ok, I iz on my wayz, jus bisitin wif dese nice frens. Piglet returning to
the kushion by da tablez and watchin da new arrifals. Dere is so muchz
sadnez and yet, some are happi knowin der frenz are atta bridge an so

muchz
better. Her finks about her hooman who went dere a kouple of yearz ago

and
for a minute is sadsad but den her memers he kan walk now and run with the
kittens and doggies dere.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
Trudi comez marchin upta piglett... STARE, then remfurs piglett duzint

see
dt gud... so...*get backtoda gueztbuk, dat way you can meet alla ofur

cats
anna you will know zactli when he gets here, also, you needsa know whut
ofur
catz mite wanta skort yoursef anofur time ifin yu anna diz purrtikular

cat
duzint wurk owt, Trudi, skort maker wifa iron paw!!!...altho she duz

think
deze two iz well suted
Granby wrote in message
I iz finez fangu. I iz waitin for Wascal but maybez himownself changed
hisown mind. Anway, efferyone iz so nize it willz be ok. O. T. is dat

suit
koat getting rinkled, I hopez notta. O. T. scootz away befor Piglet ken
lookz kloser!
"The House of David" wrote in message
Greetingz, Piglette. Ar yew cumfy onna da kushun? Haf yew met

minewedwink
Kissa?

Ana yew yung catz, yew luk furrry fine tunite -- ana yew tew, Scooter

ana
Sassy. Enjoi yewrownselvez.

Ralph, turning over a new page in the guest book

Granby wrote:

Piglet arrives and is shown a kushion where to watch the proceedings

and
meet guests as they sign in. O. T. takes the pen and as taugh by

Piglet
sign in:

From da houze of Barnes,
Miz Piglet, O. T. Mahoney, Whispering Willow Walker, Scooter D*G.

He
then hands the pen to Lewi who signs:

From da houze of Roads/Sullivan"
Lewi D Cat, Lucky, Sassy D*G. They stand for a moment of silence

then
back away from the table. (Mz Piglet has a tear as she is so poud of

the
kittens and what they have learned.)

Old October 30th 07, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Trudi is walking by... Hi der, you iza tuxido cat like mineself, gladta see
yourself kuld mait, Trudi
ups.com...

Old October 30th 07, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

hersef iz hafin a veri hard time dealin wifit, dey argued a bunc when
allegra wuz der butted now hersef iz veri lonli, Trudi
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
Datz furr hur sisfurr, Allegra, hu wented tu da bridge juzt uh short wyle
ugo.
Du yu hab eer tufftz, Piglet?
--
Pitô.ônya

"Granby" wrote in message
Piglet leans over to the others, "what a strange thing to do, who is the
blank line for".