Do You Collect Cat Stuff?

Old January 28th 08, 05:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

Default Do You Collect Cat Stuff?

Besides the 4 fleshy, fuzzy live ones, I have quite a collection of cat
stuff. Lots of .knick knacks, candles. B. Kliban stuff, rubber stamps, the
complete Russ ceramic cats collection, cat cofffee mugs, stickers, books,
some nice and some wierd cat jewelry, and a cat pillow that is U-shape for
my neck...but when you put it on the bed it looks like a real cat, and my
cats hate it!!!
Anyhoooooo
Purrs
Kyla$b

--
Kyla's Cat Mosey looked over her shoulder and wrote the above

Old January 28th 08, 03:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
Besides the 4 fleshy, fuzzy live ones, I have quite a collection of cat
stuff. Lots of .knick knacks, candles. B. Kliban stuff, rubber stamps, the
complete Russ ceramic cats collection, cat cofffee mugs, stickers, books,
some nice and some wierd cat jewelry, and a cat pillow that is U-shape
for my neck...but when you put it on the bed it looks like a real cat, and
my cats hate it!!!
Anyhoooooo
Purrs
Kyla$b

Yep, my friends and family all say I'm the easiest person they know to buy
presents for - all they have to do is have a cat theme and I'm ecstatic!

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
Kyla's Cat Mosey looked over her shoulder and wrote the above

Old January 28th 08, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
Besides the 4 fleshy, fuzzy live ones, I have quite a collection of cat
stuff. Lots of .knick knacks, candles. B. Kliban stuff, rubber stamps, the
complete Russ ceramic cats collection, cat cofffee mugs, stickers, books,
some nice and some wierd cat jewelry, and a cat pillow that is U-shape for
my neck...but when you put it on the bed it looks like a real cat, and my
cats hate it!!!
Anyhoooooo
Purrs
Kyla$b

Oh, yeah. Any thing "cat" I find at Goodwill these days goes into the
cart and back home. I have figurines, candle holders, pithy signs, and
who knows what else. Oh, and claw sheaths (the things that fall off)
and whiskers (that also fall off) from The Ten, too. One in an Altoid's
tin, and the other in (what else?) a little box with a kitty on top.

Ginger-lyn
who also wears two rings and a pentacle, all with cats on them

--
Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com
Old January 28th 08, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Ginger-lyn wrote:
Kyla =^..^= wrote:
[...]

I would really love to own a life size bronze cat, trouble is it would cost
a small fortune. One day maybe.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old January 28th 08, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

I collect mostly cat figurines. I do have cat earrings and a few other
things with cats on them. Peter buys me at least one a year for some
occasion.

Many of the figurines are small about 3 inch high but, I do have a few
larger ones. Peter even made a small display case to hang on the wall for my
cat figurines . It's about 12 x 20 inches and has a glass door.

Ann

Old January 28th 08, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

--
Kyla's Cat looked over her shoulder and watched her write this
"Ann"
I collect mostly cat figurines. I do have cat earrings and a few other
things with cats on them. Peter buys me at least one a year for some
occasion.

Many of the figurines are small about 3 inch high but, I do have a few
larger ones. Peter even made a small display case to hang on the wall for
my cat figurines . It's about 12 x 20 inches and has a glass door.

Ann

Nice...
Sorry, I didn't see this post show up and re-posted it...
Meow
Kyla