I fixed the hoomanz

Old May 6th 04, 10:08 AM
Miss Violette

Default I fixed the hoomanz

I fixed the hoomanz you know they took me to the ted the other day... So I
decided to get even... When they went out to have their evening cigarettes,
Furry thought I was under the headboard where I always go when we go to the
bedroom to wait while they smoke... but HA!!! I wasn't under there at all, I
was hidden and when they were well into their conversation I bolted out the
sliding door like a shot, This gave soft a spaz beclaws I rubbed her ankle
on the way out, and furry started yelling as I shot out of the yard and into
the dark... He got so upset he walked around the house. Then I shot back
into the house, just barely touching soft and streaking by, then when furry
came back and soft said I was back in the in, he looked and looked but I was
again hidden, it took him 15 minutes to find me and then I just got up and
walked back to the bedroom door and sat down and looked at furry like get on
with open the door so I can rest!!!, That will teach them to take me to the
ted, Miss Violette, snickering to herself

Old May 6th 04, 11:24 AM
Tabitha Kitten

[...]

Good work, Miss V! Dat's how us kitties need to train doze hoomins.

When I want to train mine hoomins I hide really good. Dey can neber find
me when I am hiding, no matter how good dey look. ANn dat worries dem
lots and lots.

Tabitha

Old May 6th 04, 03:57 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Furry, furry creatif, Violette! Buttid I tink yur best won wuz hurking
in da shoe. Haff you effur thout uv writing a book on hooman trainink? I'ze
bettid it wood be a best seller!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old May 6th 04, 09:05 PM
dsh-diva

On Thu, 6 May 2004 04:08:57 -0500, "Miss Violette"
wrote:

I fixed the hoomanz you know they took me to the ted the other day..

(Snippity)

t I was
again hidden, it took him 15 minutes to find me and then I just got up and
walked back to the bedroom door and sat down and looked at furry like get on
with open the door so I can rest!!!, That will teach them to take me to the
ted, Miss Violette, snickering to herself

Miss Violette, yu iz amazink. Dat wuz sum gudgud finking on
yourownpart. We tu fink dat yu shul rite a trayning manyooal for da
hoomins. Wide eyed in awe, Xena and Callisto

Old May 6th 04, 09:34 PM
Miss Violette

I have considered it but you know then the media would come to my house and
see that training hoomanz is a work in progress and if they weren't on their
good behavior it would be embarrassing, Miss Violette