Hey, Marina ......

Old May 20th 06, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Hey, Marina ......

Can I come to Helsinki next year please???

Cathi

Old May 20th 06, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-05-20, Cathi penned:
Can I come to Helsinki next year please???

Cathi

Wow, Marina must have some pull if she can keep you from entering an
entire city!

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old May 21st 06, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

A reference to the Burovision Song Contest, Monique! The Finnish
entry, which is somewhat "different" to typical Burovision fare, won by
a fair margin, meaning that Finland will host the contest next year. I
would guess tht it would be held in Helsinki.

Old May 21st 06, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Cathi" wrote in message
oups.com...
A reference to the Burovision Song Contest, Monique! The Finnish
entry, which is somewhat "different" to typical Burovision fare, won by
a fair margin, meaning that Finland will host the contest next year. I
would guess tht it would be held in Helsinki.

LORDI RULE!!

Told you so!!

Cheers, helen s :-)

Old May 21st 06, 04:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"wafflycat" wrote in message

"Cathi" wrote in message
oups.com...
A reference to the Burovision Song Contest, Monique! The Finnish
entry, which is somewhat "different" to typical Burovision fare, won by
a fair margin, meaning that Finland will host the contest next year. I
would guess tht it would be held in Helsinki.

LORDI RULE!!

Told you so!!

Well ther cheese factor is *heaps* stronger than most!

Yowie

Old May 21st 06, 04:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Cathi wrote:
Can I come to Helsinki next year please???

Sure, come on over! D Expect to see hideous monsters in the streets.

Old May 21st 06, 04:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Cathi wrote:
A reference to the Burovision Song Contest, Monique! The Finnish
entry, which is somewhat "different" to typical Burovision fare, won by
a fair margin, meaning that Finland will host the contest next year. I
would guess tht it would be held in Helsinki.

I'm kind of hoping against hope that they'll arrange it somewhere else,
but I fear that Helsinki is the only possible place to receive the
hoards of people that go along with this circus. Other Finnish towns are
too small.

Old May 21st 06, 05:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Yowie" wrote in message
"wafflycat" wrote in message

"Cathi" wrote in message
oups.com...
A reference to the Burovision Song Contest, Monique! The Finnish
entry, which is somewhat "different" to typical Burovision fare, won by
a fair margin, meaning that Finland will host the contest next year. I
would guess tht it would be held in Helsinki.

LORDI RULE!!

Told you so!!

Well ther cheese factor is *heaps* stronger than most!

I know, replying to my own message is bad.....

But... I have another guilty secret to admit.

I *love* Lordi!!!!!

Go the bad 80's metal!

Yowie, wondering whatever happened to her cut-off sleeve denim jacket and
dog collars :-)

Old May 21st 06, 10:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Marina wrote:
Cathi wrote:
Can I come to Helsinki next year please???

Sure, come on over! D Expect to see hideous monsters in the streets.

Don't you only see the hideous monsters when they're not at school? Snoopy
thinks all children are monsters.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old May 22nd 06, 06:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Adrian A wrote:

Marina wrote:

Cathi wrote:

Can I come to Helsinki next year please???

Sure, come on over! D Expect to see hideous monsters in the streets.

Don't you only see the hideous monsters when they're not at school? Snoopy
thinks all children are monsters.

All bare kittens are hideous monsters according to my crew. Tanada grew
up with the kids, and the rest were adopted when they were in their late
childhood years i.e. 11 and up. Berfert was particularly terrified of
bare kittens. He would hide either under the bed or behind the toilet
in the master bathroom whenever bare kittens were in the house. Then
his fear that they would take over hid favorite resting spots would get
to him and he would come out to make sure they weren't curled up on the
back of the sofa.

Pam S. remembering and :-D

Ping Marina Gandalf Cat anecdotes 0 May 6th 06 07:42 PM
Ping Marina, Christine K. dnr Cat anecdotes 11 February 25th 06 09:03 PM
PING Marina dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers Cat anecdotes 9 March 4th 04 08:03 PM
Ping: Marina Stacey Cat anecdotes 1 February 23rd 04 04:35 AM
Marina jen.d Cat anecdotes 4 August 11th 03 05:01 AM